Sen. Cotton calls for targeted 'Decoupling' from China

How is the govt. going to defeat the wishes of the wealthy who donate to their campaign?
Libs are so negative and defeatist

they can tell us why something cant be done but have no idea how to accomplish anything positive
It is not impossible but the giants that are intertwined with Chinese production are not just going to walk away from 500 billion in profits over your concerns of what China is.
They don’t like us explaining what will actually happen if we start fucking around with China too much.

They don’t like the deal the corporations made with China. Can’t say I disagree. But so what to do? Start a trade war with them? I say just strategically win back manufacturing. They dont have to come back as union jobs but set up shop in Appalachia to replace the lost coal mining jobs. Amazon too. New York said you had to pay taxes to set up shop there I bet appalachia will not make you pay taxes.
We are at war with CHINA although many don't know it. They plan on taking us over one way or the other....its best to cut them off which will harm us little compared to what it does to them in order to slow their imperialist roll.
Then why insisted on a Chinese invested oil field transportation pipeline to benefit China? That pipeline is the Keystone XL.

The mega corporations have already largely bought up all the farms.
Not quite

There is far too much land for even bill gates to monopolize

But the corps dont mind if we think they are all powerful and its useless to resist them

We estimate that 99% of US farmed animals are living in factory farms at present.

US Factory Farming Estimates
How does your liberal activist save-the-earth source define a factory farm?

most livestock is raised by independent farm owners who sell their livestock to corporations for processing

Find another source. They all say the same thing.

I posted a link which other sites also verify. You posted your opinion.
How do they define a factory farm?

you dont really believe large corporations own 99% of the cows in America, do you?

I can only relay what the stats say.
The stats are lying to you

large corporations do not own 99% of the cows in America

No one said "large" corporations did. It says that they are owned by factory farms.

Of course this "decoupling" will not address the American companies that have set up shop in China.
Those companies can move to better places. My company, for example, is going through the process of completely replacing Chinese steel manufacturing by using production facilities in India and Mexico instead. Fuck China.

....it means fewer chinese students in the US

Punishing students and diminishing one of the best ways of promoting American values while gaining brain power is not in America's best interests.
How the fuck is promoting Americans values going to make China stop stealing our technology? .......

The great, great, great majority of students who come to the US do so in order to study, not to "steal our technology."

Punishing students and diminishing one of the best ways of promoting American values while gaining brain power is not in America's best interests.
How the fuck is promoting Americans values going to make China stop stealing our technology? .......

The great, great, great majority of students who come to the US do so in order to study, not to "steal our technology."
So what? We shut off everything to China until they behave like a civilized society. I dont give a flying fuck about educating the people of China. Let them educate themselves.

So what? .....

So - you fucking moron - we attract the best and the brightest to our shores, contributing to making our universities the very best in the world. We often benefit from some of these best and brightest remaining here and strengthening our nation. We contribute to knowledge and learning for the world.

Of course this "decoupling" will not address the American companies that have set up shop in China.
Those companies can move to better places. My company, for example, is going through the process of completely replacing Chinese steel manufacturing by using production facilities in India and Mexico instead. Fuck China.

Which does nothing for the U.S. Companies that move production out of country should be hit with huge taxes.

How is the govt. going to defeat the wishes of the wealthy who donate to their campaign?
Libs are so negative and defeatist

they can tell us why something cant be done but have no idea how to accomplish anything positive
It is not impossible but the giants that are intertwined with Chinese production are not just going to walk away from 500 billion in profits over your concerns of what China is.
^^ of course our resident CCP bootlickers are here to tell us it can’t be done.
I am not the one you should concern yourself over what capitalist do. You want the Keystone XL which has China all over it but you demand it is built to transport oil to China and for the Chinese investment in the Albertan tar sand oilfields. Right bootlicker?
No it wasn’t, you lying sack of shit.

Senator Cotton continues to grow in stature and as a probable Republican Nominee for the Presidency next time around if Trump decides to support him.

DE SANTIS should be the next one...he talks well and has done a good job with Florida. He also has the balls to tell the dems where to plant themselves.

DeSantis won the election in Florida by a very slim margin even though his opponent was a black dude of dubious reputation.

I think if both of them go for it....Trump will be the deciding factor....at this point anyhow.

So what? .....

So - you fucking moron - we attract the best and the brightest to our shores, contributing to making our universities the very best in the world. We often benefit from some of these best and brightest remaining here and strengthening our nation. We contribute to knowledge and learning for the world.
Virtually every Chinese student will return to China where they will compete against the US. Just shut up you idiot. :cuckoo:

Which does nothing for the U.S. Companies that move production out of country should be hit with huge taxes.
The product may be manufactured outside the US, but it is sold IN the US.

Yes, they want our money for their products but they don't want to employ U.S. employee's to make that money.

Yes, they want our money for their products but they don't want to employ U.S. employee's to make that money.
Most of our employees are in the US. We employ people in multiple states.

Forum List

Back