Sen. Cotton calls for targeted 'Decoupling' from China

Of course this "decoupling" will not address the American companies that have set up shop in China.
If those companies bring any product into the US tax the crap out of them till they realize it is cheaper to make them stateside.

I've advocated for taxing U.S. companies moving and producing in CHina for years.
They do through tariffs.

Tariffs are taxes on consumers. Business doesn't care about that.
When I go to buy a refrigerator I don’t know what to expect. It could be $1500 or it could be $3000. So what if it $1590 or $3099? Whaaah

So do we or don’t we continue to police the rest of the world?
The days when the UN can snap its fingers and America presidents will dispatch US troops to yugoslavia or somalia to police the local savages are over

it beyond that I fail to understand your question

we should not turn the world over to russia iran and china to divide like a slaughtered pig

and hopefully we wont
That’s what a lot of republicans, and democrats, want to do. Stop policing the rest of the world. They don’t understand the vacuum that would create and China or Russia would love to assert their influence.

I think China owns and controls Africa. And no one even realizes it.

If other countries won’t pay for our protection then we have to tax Pepsi that goes to those countries. Then Pepsi can pass on the costs to those consumers.

Of course this "decoupling" will not address the American companies that have set up shop in China.
If those companies bring any product into the US tax the crap out of them till they realize it is cheaper to make them stateside.

I've advocated for taxing U.S. companies moving and producing in CHina for years.
They do through tariffs.

Tariffs are taxes on consumers. Business doesn't care about that.
When I go to buy a refrigerator I don’t know what to expect. It could be $1500 or it could be $3000. So what if it $1590 or $3099? Whaaah

The point is all the tariffs did was raise prices for consumers, put us further into debt and bankrupted farms.

don’t know why republicans hate the culture shock. I like diversity. I like asians and muslims And mexicans being free to be happy here And assimilating. I don’t care if the different colors mix do you?
And I dont know why liberals like you hate white people so much

there no shortage of people in America already - particularly poor people so we dont need more

and nothing wrong with white culture that demands it be diluted with poor people from foreign cultures

The mega corporations have already largely bought up all the farms.
Not quite

There is far too much land for even bill gates to monopolize

But the corps dont mind if we think they are all powerful and its useless to resist them

We estimate that 99% of US farmed animals are living in factory farms at present.

US Factory Farming Estimates.
My fridge is full of two deer. I’m only guilty for chickens. They’re stupid.

don’t know why republicans hate the culture shock. I like diversity. I like asians and muslims And mexicans being free to be happy here And assimilating. I don’t care if the different colors mix do you?

there no shortage of people in America already - particularly poor people so we dont need more

and nothing wrong with white culture that demands it be diluted with poor people from foreign cultures
I would love to slow immigration down to a trickle.

American White people are stupid. Lazy. Entitled. if you’re ever in a work environment and you have to pick your team and there’s mexicans, arabs, indians,asians, whites American, German and blacks pick the Asians, Indians, Germans and Arabs To be on time and get er done.

I mean, I would laugh at this topic for praising Tom Cotton of all people as someone who has a shot at the Presidency.

But I was laughing in 2015 at Trump, and look at how that turned out. So what the heck do I know
I agree with your last sentence.

Not quite

But the corps dont mind if we think they are all powerful and its useless to resist them

We estimate that 99% of US farmed animals are living in factory farms at present.

US Factory Farming Estimates
How does your liberal activist save-the-earth source define a factory farm?

most livestock is raised by independent farm owners who sell their livestock to corporations for processing

Not quite

most livestock is raised by independent farm owners who sell their livestock to corporations for processing

Find another source. They all say the same thing.

I posted a link which other sites also verify. You posted your opinion.

Not quite

How do they define a factory farm?

you dont really believe large corporations own 99% of the cows in America, do you?

Not quite

you dont really believe large corporations own 99% of the cows in America, do you?

I can only relay what the stats say.

I think China owns and controls Africa. And no one even realizes it.
You mean no swamp rat in washington who is too busy collecting campaign donations to know or care what goes on in Africa

nor can the lib news media tear itself away from bashing trump to report on real news

The chinese infiltration of Africa is a very serious development

the ccp make loans for unwise infrastructure projects and then move in and take over the country when the loans cannot be repaid

Not quite

I can only relay what the stats say.
The stats are lying to you

large corporations do not own 99% of the cows in America

How is the govt. going to defeat the wishes of the wealthy who donate to their campaign?
Libs are so negative and defeatist

they can tell us why something cant be done but have no idea how to accomplish anything positive
It is not impossible but the giants that are intertwined with Chinese production are not just going to walk away from 500 billion in profits over your concerns of what China is.
^^ of course our resident CCP bootlickers are here to tell us it can’t be done.

How is the govt. going to defeat the wishes of the wealthy who donate to their campaign?

they can tell us why something cant be done but have no idea how to accomplish anything positive
It is not impossible but the giants that are intertwined with Chinese production are not just going to walk away from 500 billion in profits over your concerns of what China is.
^^ of course our resident CCP bootlickers are here to tell us it can’t be done.
I am not the one you should concern yourself over what capitalist do. You want the Keystone XL which has China all over it but you demand it is built to transport oil to China and for the Chinese investment in the Albertan tar sand oilfields. Right bootlicker?

They don’t like us explaining what will actually happen if we start fucking around with China too much.

They don’t like the deal the corporations made with China. Can’t say I disagree. But so what to do? Start a trade war with them? I say just strategically win back manufacturing. They dont have to come back as union jobs but set up shop in Appalachia to replace the lost coal mining jobs. Amazon too. New York said you had to pay taxes to set up shop there I bet appalachia will not make you pay taxes.
We are at war with CHINA although many don't know it. They plan on taking us over one way or the other....its best to cut them off which will harm us little compared to what it does to them in order to slow their imperialist roll.

Forum List

Back