Sen. Cotton calls for targeted 'Decoupling' from China

American White people are stupid. Lazy. Entitled......

Don't assume everyone is like you.
I don’t consider myself “white”. Both parents are greek. Different work ethic. Sure I’m a white American male but not the kind who’d be welcome at a klan rally. Maybe now they would accept me but when I was young I wasn’t white enough to be a kkk. They told my dad to go back to where he came from because of the accent. You know who I’m talking about when I talk about white america. Their family has been here for generations. None of their grandparents speak a foreign language. They all came from different countries like ones German the other is English or Dutch. Or Irish. They love to brag they have some Indian in them.

I went to high school with these guys. Their hillbilly dads and moms didn’t push them to do good in school. So today they are poor blue collar conservative Republicans and the more successful of us are the minorities or first generation children of immigrants. I pick them on my team. The white boys are in their parents basements playing call of duty and grand theft auto

....it means fewer chinese students in the US

Punishing students and diminishing one of the best ways of promoting American values while gaining brain power is not in America's best interests.
How the fuck is promoting Americans values going to make China stop stealing our technology? .......

The great, great, great majority of students who come to the US do so in order to study, not to "steal our technology."
So what? .....

So - you fucking moron - we attract the best and the brightest to our shores, contributing to making our universities the very best in the world. We often benefit from some of these best and brightest remaining here and strengthening our nation. We contribute to knowledge and learning for the world.
Virtually every Chinese student will return to China where they will compete against the US. ....

You don't know what you're talking about.

Punishing students and diminishing one of the best ways of promoting American values while gaining brain power is not in America's best interests.
How the fuck is promoting Americans values going to make China stop stealing our technology? .......

The great, great, great majority of students who come to the US do so in order to study, not to "steal our technology."
So what? .....

So - you fucking moron - we attract the best and the brightest to our shores, contributing to making our universities the very best in the world. We often benefit from some of these best and brightest remaining here and strengthening our nation. We contribute to knowledge and learning for the world.
Virtually every Chinese student will return to China where they will compete against the US. ....

I see you making more claims without any proof. I guarantee you cant prove my statement wrong.

So what? .....

I see you making more claims without any proof. I guarantee you cant prove my statement wrong.

You illogical fucking buffoon. It is your responsibility to prove your claim is true, not everyone else in the world’s responsibility to prove it false. You stupid motherfucker. You do not know what you’re talking about. I do. You are wrong.

I would love to slow immigration down to a trickle.
Sure, but not enough to reelect the only man who would do it

lib hate for trump’s personality overrode their common sense on the issues

Last edited:
American White people are stupid. Lazy. Entitled
Thats a very ignorant thing to say - assuming you really believe it

but if so you are entitled to your opinion.

and you are on safe ground since hating white people is politically acceptable in America today

There is no point here for you to make. The only thing that needs pointed out is that these are not the family farms we once had.
You got caught spreading biased “data” that you dont understand

corporations large or small do not own 99% of the cows in America as you so naively claimed

You illogical fucking buffoon. It is your responsibility to prove your claim is true, not everyone else in the world’s responsibility to prove it false. You stupid motherfucker. You do not know what you’re talking about. I do. You are wrong.
As usual your emotions get the better of you and you descend into personal insults

here is the proof you are afraid to confront

More Chinese students return to China after obtaining degrees overseas

There is no point here for you to make. The only thing that needs pointed out is that these are not the family farms we once had.
You got caught spreading biased “data” that you dont understand

corporations large or small do not own 99% of the cows in America as you so naively claimed

You've not proven any different. What if it is only 92%? Is that really any better or different?

Oh?

what are they learning about?

Kids in k-12 are learning the same general education everyone else does. College students study all required courses and then whatever it is they are majoring in, be it engineering, design, international relations, business management or biology, etc. Depends on the individual and where their skills and interests lie - JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE.

As usual your emotions get the better of you and you descend into personal insults

here is the proof you are afraid to confront

More Chinese students return to China after obtaining degrees overseas

Leaving aside the fact that no one was talking to you on that point, the other idiot you are trying to stand in for said "virtually every Chinese student."

Read more carefully before charging to the rescue of your boyfriend next time.

Oh?

Kids in k-12 are learning the same general education everyone else does. College students study all required courses and then whatever it is they are majoring in, be it engineering, design, international relations, business management or biology, etc. Depends on the individual and where their skills and interests lie - JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE.
We should not train chinsese students in high tech subjects

That only enriches the communist dictatorship

and its compromising the loyality of American college educators who make a lot of money from china

Oh?

You are a short-sighted, ridiculous coward.

I would love to slow immigration down to a trickle.
Sure, but not enough to reelect the only man who would do it

lib hate for trump’s personality overrode their common sense on the issues

Trump was very pro China... Those are actual facts...

Trump on his third day in office took US out of TPP. Game Over China won...

China could not be sidelined like the Obama Administration was organising... It was simply going to straggle China until they behaved...

Trump couldn't see that and he pulled out of TPP leaving China to take over...

His supporters are so dumb they just see him crying like a toddler and think he is doing something... Trade War, Bitching.... Are all useless when you gave them the big win... It is a Big Con...

I don't know if Trump did it on purpose (he has business interests in China) or he was too stupid... I just know US got screwed, GOP knows it as well but running the false narrative, thus Cotton's statements...

American White people are stupid. Lazy. Entitled......

Don't assume everyone is like you.
I don’t consider myself “white”. .....

Bullshit. You change that depending upon the thread.
True. And sometimes we lump arabs and mexicans in with us whites too. Yes, when it comes down to a race war, I will fall on the side of white people. But I'm not as white as the white people we are talking about and you know it.

For example, when we grew up we would make fun of the really white kids we went to high school with. One week Kevin was dating and fucking Angie, next week he's fucking Shelly. This didn't happen to our Greek women. And while we would fuck angie and shelly, we didn't date them. Gross. They've been passed around so much.

You may consider us white just like you but it's not the same culture as the whites who's great grandparents were born here. They've lost their way.

Consider us Greeks a little whiter than Indian's from India. Do you consider indians white? Well us Greeks have a lot of the same beliefs and ways. We know the differences between us and you even if you think we are all white. Same with Arabs. They fuck white women but they'd never bring one home to mama.

Not too many women in America are virgins on their honeymoon.

Leaving aside the fact that no one was talking to you on that point, the other idiot you are trying to stand in for said "virtually every Chinese student."
you include so much profanity and personsl insult in your posts sometimes it difficult to tell what the point is

But I think “virtually every chinese student” is broad enough to qualify under the evidence I presented

Oh?

You are a short-sighted, ridiculous coward.
Actually he's seeing the long game. You're the one who's short sited. You want to tap into that Chinese market but all you are doing is teaching the enemy all our ways. An enemy who keeps his cards close to his chest and doesn't have a tell. You trust the Chinese?

So what? .....

Does China have great universities?

Yes we contribute to teaching the rest of the world. China is always stealing our intellectual property.

Forum List

Back