Sen. Cotton calls for targeted 'Decoupling' from China

....But as always a few bad individuals - like Fang Fang or the chinese scientists stealing secrets, ruin a good thing for the others

You're not going to find such characters in high schools or among undergrad students.
Nonsense

the presence of so many chinese students at our universities strains the loyalty of our educators

....But as always a few bad individuals - like Fang Fang or the chinese scientists stealing secrets, ruin a good thing for the others

You're not going to find such characters in high schools or among undergrad students.
Nonsense

the presence of so many chinese students at our universities strains the loyalty of our educators

:rolleyes:

"They poisoned the well! Burn the foreigners! Burn 'em!"

GROW THE FUCK UP

CCO"?

You sound like some panicky halfwit from the 1920s. Grow up.

my bad

Let me correct the typo and make my point again:

Whether you realize it or not by defending open access to America by mainland chinese you are serving the interests of the CCP

Nonsense

GROW THE FUCK UP
You are far too emotionally involved to reason with

Nonsense

GROW THE FUCK UP
You are far too emotionally involved to reason with

Fear is an emotion, and it is one that is controlling YOU to a shameful degree.

Fear is a healthy emotion when its based on a real threat

rattlesnakes or communist chinese spies for instance

but china manages to do much damage using ordinary people who mean us no harm

Fear is a healthy emotion when its based on a real threat

rattlesnakes or communist chinese spies for instance

but china manages to do much damage using ordinary people who mean us no harm

So you admit to being motivated and controlled by fear. Don't you have any pride at all?

If that’s what you think then for sure they’re sending undergrads hell even high school students to spy in the future.

The art of war

....it means fewer chinese students in the US

Punishing students and diminishing one of the best ways of promoting American values while gaining brain power is not in America's best interests.
How the fuck is promoting Americans values going to make China stop stealing our technology? .......

The great, great, great majority of students who come to the US do so in order to study, not to "steal our technology."
So what? .....

So - you fucking moron - we attract the best and the brightest to our shores, contributing to making our universities the very best in the world. We often benefit from some of these best and brightest remaining here and strengthening our nation. We contribute to knowledge and learning for the world.
Virtually every Chinese student will return to China where they will compete against the US. ....

You don't know what you're talking about.
I see you making more claims without any proof. I guarantee you cant prove my statement wrong.

You illogical fucking buffoon. It is your responsibility to prove your claim is true, not everyone else in the world’s responsibility to prove it false. You stupid motherfucker. You do not know what you’re talking about. I do. You are wrong.
YOU are the one who said Chinese students will remain here. YOU prove your stupid claim.

I personally know dozens and dozens of Chinese (now Chinese-American) families who came here to study and have made a life here, raising families, contributing (no doubt much, much more than you) to our economy and our culture. I didn't say anything as stupid as "virtually all Chinese students stay." Do you see the difference, idiot?
So? Virtually every Chinese student will return to China where they will compete against us.

"Virtually" means almost 100%. You have never even attempted to support that claim. You are an ignorant buffoon.
Prove your absurd claim already or shut the fuck up.

Punishing students and diminishing one of the best ways of promoting American values while gaining brain power is not in America's best interests.
How the fuck is promoting Americans values going to make China stop stealing our technology? .......

The great, great, great majority of students who come to the US do so in order to study, not to "steal our technology."
So what? .....

So - you fucking moron - we attract the best and the brightest to our shores, contributing to making our universities the very best in the world. We often benefit from some of these best and brightest remaining here and strengthening our nation. We contribute to knowledge and learning for the world.
Virtually every Chinese student will return to China where they will compete against the US. ....

I see you making more claims without any proof. I guarantee you cant prove my statement wrong.

You illogical fucking buffoon. It is your responsibility to prove your claim is true, not everyone else in the world’s responsibility to prove it false. You stupid motherfucker. You do not know what you’re talking about. I do. You are wrong.
YOU are the one who said Chinese students will remain here. YOU prove your stupid claim.

I personally know dozens and dozens of Chinese (now Chinese-American) families who came here to study and have made a life here, raising families, contributing (no doubt much, much more than you) to our economy and our culture. I didn't say anything as stupid as "virtually all Chinese students stay." Do you see the difference, idiot?
So? Virtually every Chinese student will return to China where they will compete against us.

"Virtually" means almost 100%. You have never even attempted to support that claim. You are an ignorant buffoon.
You made the claim you have failed to support. I have already addressed my response.

If that’s what you think then for sure they’re sending undergrads hell even high school students to spy in the future.

The art of war

Your ignorance is painful to observe.

So what? .....

You made the claim you have failed to support. I have already addressed my response.
You are very dumb and your reading comprehension is embarrassing.

Forum List

Back