Sen. Harry Reid Behind BLM Land Grab of Bundy Ranch

The moderator Doc. tells me that my 4th post about the issue is closed. I disagree. It is an important issue and the decision of a moderator only puts the appointment of US messageboard moderators in question. It is probably the most important federal vs state issues in recent history. Rancher Bundy has grazed his cattle on ...STATE...property for decades but the federal government has determined that the alleged desert tortoise is a federal issue and armed BLM officers can rewrught the US Constitution.

The moderator Doc. tells me that my 4th post about the issue is closed. I disagree. It is an important issue and the decision of a moderator only puts the appointment of US messageboard moderators in question. It is probably the most important federal vs state issues in recent history. Rancher Bundy has grazed his cattle on ...STATE...property for decades but the federal government has determined that the alleged desert tortoise is a federal issue and armed BLM officers can rewrught the US Constitution.
DOC is an IDIOT.

Feel free to "disagree", but it's not going to change my ruling. Make your point in this thread - you don't need to start your own.

The land in question is NOT state property, it's federal property.

Doc is right and Whitehall and The T are wrong.

This is nothing more than a cattle welfare cheat who won't pay grazing fees.

What land grab???? The land in question has never belonged to the Bundy family. The feds are clearing his cattle off of public land.

Who grabbed any land?

The government grabbed the land which was being used ranchers to produce the meat that goes on your table.

My post in the "law and justice" forum was spiked by forum moderator "doc" and I think it was a gross error by the moderators. The "law and justice" forum is the proper venue for this issue and "moderator Doc" was in error. The point is the fact that the plaintiff had permission by the freaking state to graze his cattle on the property and the federal government had no jurisdiction except when they decided that a desert tortoise environment was endangered by Bundy's cattle. The issue ahs escalated to the point that Bundy supporters are assaulted by federal officers who have no legal authority on state property.

My post in the "law and justice" forum was spiked by forum moderator "doc" and I think it was a gross error by the moderators. The "law and justice" forum is the proper venue for this issue and "moderator Doc" was in error. The point is the fact that the plaintiff had permission by the freaking state to graze his cattle on the property and the federal government had no jurisdiction except when they decided that a desert tortoise environment was endangered by Bundy's cattle. The issue ahs escalated to the point that Bundy supporters are assaulted by federal officers who have no legal authority on state property.

1. The "plaintiff" did not have "permission" from the state.

2. The federal government does have jurisdiction, since the land in question is owned by the federal government.

3. It's not state property.

THIS Government is OUT OF CONTROL and needs FORCE to set it straight. That's right, *I* Said it...some serious lead needs to be slung.

Tyranny is at hand.

This Government as it stands NOW needs to be taken OUT.

What are you babbling about?

exactly. I think T needs to be wheeled back to the day room at FoxDrudge retirement home.

This is a clear case of rw welfare run amok. They need to pay up for 20 yrs of back rent.

Last edited:
What land grab???? The land in question has never belonged to the Bundy family. The feds are clearing his cattle off of public land.

Who grabbed any land?

» Breaking: Sen. Harry Reid Behind BLM Land Grab of Bundy Ranch Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Breaking: Sen. Harry Reid Behind BLM Land Grab of Bundy Ranch

BLM attempted cover-up of Sen. Reid/Chinese gov’t takeover of ranch for solar farm

April 11, 2014

The Bureau of Land Management, whose director was Sen. Harry Reid’s (D-Nev.) former senior adviser, has purged documents from its web site stating that the agency wants Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy’s cattle off of the land his family has worked for over 140 years in order to make way for solar panel power stations.

Who grabbed any land?

» Breaking: Sen. Harry Reid Behind BLM Land Grab of Bundy Ranch Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

BLM attempted cover-up of Sen. Reid/Chinese gov’t takeover of ranch for solar farm

April 11, 2014

The Bureau of Land Management, whose director was Sen. Harry Reid’s (D-Nev.) former senior adviser, has purged documents from its web site stating that the agency wants Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy’s cattle off of the land his family has worked for over 140 years in order to make way for solar panel power stations.

You really shouldn't believe a word Alex Jones says.

1. The Chinese Solar plant project was cancelled last year - and it would have been on the other side of Nevada, if it had been built.

2. The land Cliven Bundy has been letting his cows graze on illegally is also not in the "Dry Lake Solar Energy Region" or whatever it's called.

Who grabbed any land?

April 11, 2014

1. The Chinese Solar plant project was cancelled last year - and it would have been on the other side of Nevada, if it had been built.

2. The land Cliven Bundy has been letting his cows graze on illegally is also not in the "Dry Lake Solar Energy Region" or whatever it's called.

Do you have a link for your assertions?

You might want to check out the link I posted. There is HUGE information there and not just from the dubious Alex Jones.

Last edited:

April 11, 2014

Do you have a link for your assertions?

1. Nevada Solar Factory Canceled | Photovoltaic (PV) | ReWire | KCET

2. The map in your link.

The Feds are blowing the dog whistle and getting the militias fired up.

This could get interesting

-Geaux

Militia members, ultra-conservatives rally to cause of Nevada rancher

Militia members, ultra-conservatives rally to cause of Nevada rancher | Reuters

(Reuters) - Self-styled militia members and ultra-conservatives rallied on Friday to the cause of a defiant rancher accused by the U.S. government of illegally grazing his cattle for decades on public lands in the southern Nevada desert.

The showdown between rancher Cliven Bundy and U.S. land managers has brought a team of armed federal rangers to Nevada to seize his 1,000 head of cattle in an unusual roundup that has become a flashpoint for anti-government groups, right-wing politicians and gun-rights activists.

Bob Diehl, head of a group calling itself the Southern Nevada Militia, based in Mesquite, Nevada, estimated that as many as 1,500 supporters turned out Friday to protest the government seizure of Bundy's livestock from 600,000 acres of federal range and park lands that he has claimed as his own property.

The Feds are blowing the dog whistle and getting the militias fired up.

This could get interesting

-Geaux

Militia members, ultra-conservatives rally to cause of Nevada rancher

Militia members, ultra-conservatives rally to cause of Nevada rancher | Reuters

(Reuters) - Self-styled militia members and ultra-conservatives rallied on Friday to the cause of a defiant rancher accused by the U.S. government of illegally grazing his cattle for decades on public lands in the southern Nevada desert.

The showdown between rancher Cliven Bundy and U.S. land managers has brought a team of armed federal rangers to Nevada to seize his 1,000 head of cattle in an unusual roundup that has become a flashpoint for anti-government groups, right-wing politicians and gun-rights activists.

Bob Diehl, head of a group calling itself the Southern Nevada Militia, based in Mesquite, Nevada, estimated that as many as 1,500 supporters turned out Friday to protest the government seizure of Bundy's livestock from 600,000 acres of federal range and park lands that he has claimed as his own property.

He has made no such claim.

Forum List

Back