Sen. Harry Reid Behind BLM Land Grab of Bundy Ranch

While use of the public land is under dispute ultimately the feds want to take the ranch itself. Just like was done to all the other ranchers.

Another thread??? Really?

Look up local news reports on this.

Not even the militias are trying to defend this crazy old fart.

The cows on the land allegedly public land have been chased by helicopters and run to death. BLM is now killing the cattle on the ranch itself. Half the herd is gone. When the rest of the cattle are dead the feds will leave then take the ranch for money owed. Harry Reid will be able to make good on his promise to the Chinese.

The cows on the land allegedly public land have been chased by helicopters and run to death. BLM is now killing the cattle on the ranch itself. Half the herd is gone. When the rest of the cattle are dead the feds will leave then take the ranch for money owed. Harry Reid will be able to make good on his promise to the Chinese.

Until I see a link to a credible source, I will just assume that this is your usual lying flap-yap. If the rancher owes grazing fees for 20 years, then the Feds have to right to put a lein on any and all property that he has. And seize said property if he cannot pay the debt owed.

What land grab???? The land in question has never belonged to the Bundy family. The feds are clearing his cattle off of public land.

Who grabbed any land?

So the Chinese get the land instead of the Bundy's and Rory Reid gets a kickback....and that doesn't bother you

What "Chinese" are getting the land?

Are you talking about the solar project - which was actually miles away from the land in question, and was cancelled last year?

This is true, but entirely unrelated to the issue with Bundy's cattle.

Supposedly the cattle are interfering with desert tortoise habitat, that's why the BLM want the cattle removed. While I agree that the BLM is in the right, they are handling this in an incredibly stupid way.

According to the BLM, the cattle are being removed because Bundy has refused to pay his grazing fees.

The only relation that the "desert tortoise" has is that regulations protecting the tortoise back in '93 were the reason Bundy decided to stop paying his grazing fees, and ignore the law.

The "desert tortoise", as far as I can see, has absolutely nothing to do with why his cattle are being removed.

once the turtles were declared an endangered specie and the multiple land use rules were changed the Bundy's don't owe the fed gov. shit.

What land grab???? The land in question has never belonged to the Bundy family. The feds are clearing his cattle off of public land.

Who grabbed any land?

So the Chinese get the land instead of the Bundy's and Rory Reid gets a kickback....and that doesn't bother you

Wth? Seriously go away before you break the internet with your stupid.

Supposedly the cattle are interfering with desert tortoise habitat, that's why the BLM want the cattle removed. While I agree that the BLM is in the right, they are handling this in an incredibly stupid way.

According to the BLM, the cattle are being removed because Bundy has refused to pay his grazing fees.

The only relation that the "desert tortoise" has is that regulations protecting the tortoise back in '93 were the reason Bundy decided to stop paying his grazing fees, and ignore the law.

The "desert tortoise", as far as I can see, has absolutely nothing to do with why his cattle are being removed.

once the turtles were declared an endangered specie and the multiple land use rules were changed the Bundy's don't owe the fed gov. shit.

1. The "turtles" are not endangered.

2. The land use rules were changed by an Act of Congress, using the power specifically given them in Article IV, Section 3, Clause 2 of the US Constitution.

Who grabbed any land?

Exactly! And now there are dozens of gun toting vigilantes there trying to bully the Feds. This rancher has not paid the fee to graze his cattle for decades. You law abiding Republicans are advocating for someone to continue to break the law. HYPOCRITES....again.

I see where the rw'ers homepage (Drudge :rolleyes: ) has been fanning the flames of this rw fauxrage.

While use of the public land is under dispute ultimately the feds want to take the ranch itself. Just like was done to all the other ranchers.

link(s)?

IDK why I even bother w/ you. A crazy old rw cat lady you are. :cuckoo:

The Bundys are engaged in cattle welfare, grazing of We the People's federal lands, for twenty years without paying fees.

The feds are playing the cards right: lure the discontent and militia boobies to Nevada in order to make a lesson for all time.

Forum List

Back