Sen. Harry Reid Behind BLM Land Grab of Bundy Ranch

The man hadnt paided his fee. End of story. Had he paid this would never have been a story.
You have nothing, Bundy's own words make him guilty.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. Just the federal collection army come to call. :lol: Spending 3 million dollars to collect a disputed debt of 1 million.

All my links are solid. No conspiracy theories. It's a true blue government program that is in the process of being implemented.

How the hell do you think the solar plants are springing up? Fairy dust?

Did Tinkerbell build Ivanpah? :D There are 18 to 19 at least planned now. Including the Chinese one that the Reid family have been involved with.

U.S. Senator Reid, son combine for China firm's desert plant | Reuters

From 2012.

Thanks for putting it up. I had it up too. This is solid. I can't understand why Harry and Rory aren't being slammed by Dems for selling out to the Chinese.

Liberals go bat shit crazy when it comes to anyone else dealing with any foreign power but the Reid family gets a pass.

What really should piss off every American is how they worked with the powers that be to sell the public land for pennies on the dollar.

We aren't talking chump change here. Less than 5 million when it was valued at close to 40 million???

For crying out loud the Reid family compound should be the place that is surrounded by 200 armed men and 9 helicopters ready to arrest the Reids for stealing over 30 million dollars from Americans on this one land deal alone.

Last edited:
the seriousness of the charge demands an investigation

ya the the reids deny everything but they continue to get rich from the money tree in the back yard

These liberals cheer as the federal government steals people's,land, collects data indiscriminately on every American, sicks the IRS on people with views this administration may not like, forces people to buy something they may not want, tells you what kind of toilet you haft to use, what your kids are allowed to eat for lunch ect...Whats wrong with liberals these days? in the 60s liberals used to say don't trust the Government. Now they applaud as the masterminds in the federal government attempt to run our lives for us ..craziness:cuckoo:

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. Just the federal collection army come to call. :lol: Spending 3 million dollars to collect a disputed debt of 1 million.

All my links are solid. No conspiracy theories. It's a true blue government program that is in the process of being implemented.

How the hell do you think the solar plants are springing up? Fairy dust?

Did Tinkerbell build Ivanpah? :D There are 18 to 19 at least planned now. Including the Chinese one that the Reid family have been involved with.

U.S. Senator Reid, son combine for China firm's desert plant | Reuters

From 2012.

Thanks for putting it up. I had it up too. This is solid. I can't understand why Harry and Rory aren't being slammed by Dems for selling out to the Chinese.

Liberals go bat shit crazy when it comes to anyone else dealing with any foreign power but the Reid family gets a pass.

What really should piss off every American is how they worked with the powers that be to sell the public land for pennies on the dollar.

We aren't talking chump change here. Less than 5 million when it was valued at close to 40 million???

For crying out loud the Reid family compound should be the place that is surrounded by 200 armed men and 9 helicopters ready to arrest the Reids for stealing over 30 million dollars from Americans on this one land deal alone.

I can't understand why Harry and Rory aren't being slammed by Dems for selling out to the Chinese.

1 because harry is a frigging democrat

and

2 the chinese are communist

that is why

Forum List

Back