Sen Harry Reid Says Bundy Siege Is Not Over

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Harry Reid says the siege isn't over. "Well, it's not over. We can't have an American people that violate the law and then just walk away from it. So it's not over," Reid said.

Cliven Bundy says that all cell phone service has been blocked in the area and large vehicles have moved in.

Ham radio operators monitoring Cliven Bundy have said that he's saying that they're moving in again.

Sen. Reid on Cattle Battle: "It's not over" - My News 4 - KRNV, Reno, NV

PRESS TV: Americans See Worst Fears Come True - Salem-News.Com

Gotta block those cell phones to prevent Americans from seeing unauthorized video of the slaughter that'd make Janet Reno proud! You'll know it's getting close when the storm troopers start confiscating old-fashioned cameras.

What will you do?

What WILL you do when they come for YOU?

Attachments

• $Come 4 you.jpg
    $Come 4 you.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 95
Now the militias have another chance to apply their "Use the women as human shields!" strategy.

MACK: "We were actually strategizing to put all the women up at the front. If they are going to start shooting, it’s going to be women that are going to be televised all across the world getting shot by these rogue federal officers."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=RZd61_9hofE]Sheriff on strategy to put women at front lines - YouTube[/ame]

So, being a "patriot" now apparently means hiding behind women and children when any shooting starts. Fascinating, what the constant cult indoctrination has done to the far right, who are now very difficult to distinguish from jihadists.

Did you see any children in any of those videos? I saw a lot of armed women perfectly capable of blowing holes in a fed. There was not likely to be violence. The total number of fed was no more than 200. They were up against thousands of Americans.

good...you dont ignore federal judges orders and think you can get away with it.

The fix is in...Dingy Harry needs that land...and he's by-god going to get it, one way or the other.

Last edited:
Harry Reid says the siege isn't over. "Well, it's not over. We can't have an American people that violate the law and then just walk away from it. So it's not over," Reid said.

The underlying situation is that the Government has passed so many laws and regulations, that if it decides somebody is INCONVENIENT, it can find some pretext for which to charge said person.

It's so much easier to keep the Sheeple silent and compliant when they know the hammer can be lowered at any time.

Sen Harry Reid Says Bundy Siege Is Not Over

I said this was not over. Bundy is not the only one being moved in on and surrounded. There will be dozens of militia mutts in the justice system shortly.

A judge ordered the man's cattle to be killed? That's news. Do you have a link?

Now the militias have another chance to apply their "Use the women as human shields!" strategy.

MACK: "We were actually strategizing to put all the women up at the front. If they are going to start shooting, it’s going to be women that are going to be televised all across the world getting shot by these rogue federal officers."

Sheriff on strategy to put women at front lines - YouTube

So, being a "patriot" now apparently means hiding behind women and children when any shooting starts. Fascinating, what the constant cult indoctrination has done to the far right, who are now very difficult to distinguish from jihadists.

That doesn't really surprise me at all. They are already supporting a rich free-loader. It's not much of a step to hide behind women and children.

That doesn't really surprise me at all. They are already supporting a rich free-loader. It's not much of a step to hide behind women and children.

Yeah, like that's what they're doing.

If you hate the practice so much why do you support Muslim terrorists?

They hide behind their women and children all of the time.

I don't support Muslim terrorists. But it is amusing to watch you have to make up a imaginary position I've never held in order to have any kind of "point" to make.

I don't support Muslim terrorists. But it is amusing to watch you have to make up a imaginary position I've never held in order to have any kind of "point" to make.

Just looking at your history of backing up Democrats at every turn.

I don't have to make anything up.

You support an administration that is butt-buddies with the Muslim Brotherhood. It's pretty much the same as supporting terrorism. Can't argue that.

why on earth would anyone support this Bundy idiot? you don't get to graze your cattle on federal lands for free. he isn't special just because he uses words like 'freedom' and 'limited government' to support his breaking of the law and screwing over of the american people and the ranchers that do pay for the privilege of grazing their cattle on those lands.

fuck this asshole and anyone that supports his dumb ass.

why on earth would anyone support this Bundy idiot? you don't get to graze your cattle on federal lands for free. he isn't special just because he uses words like 'freedom' and 'limited government' to support his breaking of the law and screwing over of the american people and the ranchers that do pay for the privilege of grazing their cattle on those lands.

fuck this asshole and anyone that supports his dumb ass.

His family was homesteading on that land 60 years before Nevada became a state.

He has put in the time.

Forum List

Back