🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sen. Joe Manchin on whether he would change his mind on ending the filibuster: 'NEVER! Jesus Christ, what don't you understand about 'never'?'

i am tired of these archaic old Senate rules getting in the way of RESCUING Americans from HELL

I saw Manchin on TV the other day saying, ‘I’m not going to be for reconciliation because I’m considerate of my Republicans.’

Oh yeah? What about your Democrats?

the filibuster is like the constitution, it changes, it’s a living document. Times change, situations change. Slavery was constitutional

"Manchin reminds me of my days in my grandpa's farm

one day i'd worked hard and gotten a full pail of milk from Bessie the Cow, but i wasn't paying attention, and old Bessie swung her shit-smeared tail through that bucket of milk.

you work hard and get a good policy going, and they swing a shit-smeared tail through it" - Sen Jon Tester (D-Montana)

Four posts and no responses? You gotta pick up your trolling game, basque!

i am tired of these archaic old Senate rules getting in the way of RESCUING Americans from HELL
'Rescuing' us from hell?

God you have to be pampered as fuck to think that this is hell.
ExO4qpqXIAIAgdy

Biden calls the filibuster a "relic"...takes one to know one!

we found Hidin' Biden!

ExkrSC3WQAEy3GA

the sacred right to vote is 10 trillion times more important than Senate procedure

Senate rules come and go, the right to vote is the bedrock of democracy

Does this means Joe won't support a return to the talking filibuster so that idiots can't simply phone it in?
I've about had it with that moron.
He's a likable enough guy, but sure eems like he's just being an asshole because the power of his swing vote has gone to his head.
Time to primary both him and Sinema :mad:

Forum List

Back