🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sen. Josh Hawley of Missouri......Rising Star in the Republican Party

The CBO predicted a 2021 budget deficit of $2.3 trillion, with a $1.9 trillion COVID-19 relief bill. Biden & Pelosi are additionally pushing a self-serving pork-filled debt bomb bill costing approx $5.5 (NOT $3.5) TRILLION dollars....one PeloSI Criminally claims will cost NOTHING.

Lying - check
Cheating- check
Stealing - check

Biden and the Democrats have neither shame nor conscience to even slow them down.

The most famous special forces group. They're the original SF group.
You trash Milley?

Milley's career has included assignments with the 82nd Airborne Division, 5th Special Forces Group,[13] 7th Infantry Division, 2nd Infantry Division, Joint Readiness Training Center, 25th Infantry Division, Operations Staff of the Joint Staff, and a posting as Military Assistant to the Secretary of Defense.[14]

Milley has had multiple command and staff positions in eight divisions and special forces throughout the last 39 years to include command of 1st Battalion, 506th Infantry, 2nd Infantry Division; Milley commanded 2nd Brigade Combat Team, 10th Mountain Division (Light) from December 2003 to July 2005, served as deputy commanding general for operations of the 101st Airborne Division from July 2007 to April 2008, and was commanding general of the 10th Mountain Division from November 2011 to December 2012.[15] He then served as commander of III Corps, based at Fort Hood, Texas, from 2012 to 2014,[16] and as the commanding general of United States Army Forces Command, based at Fort Bragg, North Carolina, from 2014 to 2015. He was appointed chief of staff of the Army on August 14, 2015.[17]

Wow

The CBO predicted a 2021 budget deficit of $2.3 trillion, with a $1.9 trillion COVID-19 relief bill. Biden & Pelosi are additionally pushing a self-serving pork-filled debt bomb bill costing approx $5.5 (NOT $3.5) TRILLION dollars....one PeloSI Criminally claims will cost NOTHING.

Lying - check
Cheating- check
Stealing - check

Biden and the Democrats have neither shame nor conscience to even slow them down.
5.5 according to some right wing nut blog

You trash Milley?

Milley's career has included assignments with the 82nd Airborne Division, 5th Special Forces Group,[13] 7th Infantry Division, 2nd Infantry Division, Joint Readiness Training Center, 25th Infantry Division, Operations Staff of the Joint Staff, and a posting as Military Assistant to the Secretary of Defense.[14]

Milley has had multiple command and staff positions in eight divisions and special forces throughout the last 39 years to include command of 1st Battalion, 506th Infantry, 2nd Infantry Division; Milley commanded 2nd Brigade Combat Team, 10th Mountain Division (Light) from December 2003 to July 2005, served as deputy commanding general for operations of the 101st Airborne Division from July 2007 to April 2008, and was commanding general of the 10th Mountain Division from November 2011 to December 2012.[15] He then served as commander of III Corps, based at Fort Hood, Texas, from 2012 to 2014,[16] and as the commanding general of United States Army Forces Command, based at Fort Bragg, North Carolina, from 2014 to 2015. He was appointed chief of staff of the Army on August 14, 2015.[17]

Wow
One thing I learned while I was in 5th Group.....even the best units have incompetent pricks among the motivated warriors. There's just less of them than your average conventional unit....which is absolutely loaded with them.

You're lying. He is one of the most decorated combat officers in the military. You're an idiot.

I'm a Canadian. My father served in WWI, and my 3 older brothers all served in WWII.
So fucking what!!!
I can look at his medals and it tells the story.
He had to stack his ribbons to the side to make his bridge look taller.
A general often gets those awards just for not fucking up.
On my team....we did all the work....and our alcoholic Team Leader got all of the awards.
We often had to wake him up as we were going out the door to do our missions.
These fuckers would spend their entire deployments in air-conditioned buildings while we were out sweating our balls off in the desert. They sometimes got combat pay just for flying over a hostile-fire zone.

Last edited:
The American Stinker???? And it's a blogger.

• Overall, we rate the American Thinker, Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, promotion of conspiracy theories/pseudoscience, use of poor sources, and several failed fact checks.

So fucking what!!!
I can look at his medals and it tells the story.
He had to stack his ribbons to the side to make his bridge look taller.
A general often gets those awards just for not fucking up.
On my team....we did all the work....and our alcoholic Team Leader got all of the awards.
We often had to wake him up as we were going out the door to do our missions.
These fuckers would spend their entire deployments in air-conditioned buildings while we were out sweating our balls off in the desert. They sometimes got combat pay just for flying over a hostile-fire zone.

You support a fratboy prick like Gaetz and defend a fellow soldier?

Disgusting

8 months into his presidency his approval rating sits at apprx 40% with 60% of Americans wishing Trump had won.

:p

You assumption that people who disapprove of Biden's performance wish that Trump had won, is a total fallacy. Nobody wanted Donald Trump to be President again. You can't seem to get that through your stupid head. Disapproval of some of the things that Biden has done, in no way means that people wish Trump had won instead of Biden.

I still can't figure out how he got 74 million votes. 74 million Americans can't be that deaf, blind and stupid that they would vote for 4 more years of his corruption and incompetence.

You support a fratboy prick like Gaetz and defend a fellow soldier?

Disgusting
Well.....the truth hurts.
These generals are incompetent.
It's fuckups like these guys that made it easy for the Japanese to nearly wipe out Pearl Harbor.
They're perfume wearing badge polishing desk jockeys who's incompetence led to a massive strategic failure.
Just because they have uniforms....doesn't mean they know WTF they're doing.
If they did know what they were doing...both of them would have resigned when Biden decided to pull out the way he did.

Most likely it was only slightly different before he stole the election.

1633007267958.png

"B.....B....B....But Truuuuuuuuuuummmmpp!"

:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back