🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sen. Josh Hawley of Missouri......Rising Star in the Republican Party

None of them started out as Generals, you stupid dolt. Everybody has to work their way up the ranks. Milley has 16 years of combat experience.

Milley has served with the 82nd Airborne Division, 5th Special Forces Group, 7th Infantry Division and 2nd Infrantry Division, and has more active combat experience than anyone serving at the top ranks of the military.
We get it old woman. He sucked enough political cock to get up to the level O-9 and make $80K a year and a good parking spot at the Officer's Club. I made $80K/yr when I was in my 20's.... and I never had to eat the corn of some subhuman politician's shit to get a promotion. I win.

You want to be in a foxhole with that buffet-destroying fatfuck.... or a real soldier? Not you, literally, you're too fucking stupid and cowardly.... but the proverbial "you".

General's who undermine the POTUS and then lie about it are not patriots.
And jerkoffs like Hawley who publicly attack our military leaders are- patriots?

To you guys Hawley & others attacking general Milley & the others is aok if it's a means to attack a Dem POTUS. The real traitors are trash like Hawley, Tom Cotton & a few others who are attempting to demean our military leaders on the world stage as our enemies look on & plot.

Who's side are you guys on anyway?

We get it old woman. He sucked enough political cock to get up to the level O-9 and make $80K a year and a good parking spot at the Officer's Club. I made $80K/yr when I was in my 20's.... and I never had to eat the corn of some subhuman politician's shit to get a promotion. I win.

You want to be in a foxhole with that buffet-destroying fatfuck.... or a real soldier? Not you, literally, you're too fucking stupid and cowardly.... but the proverbial "you".
You are an idiot. Bar fight or IQ test, James Stavridis said he would bet on Milley. I would too. Read my previous post and then pat yourself on the back.

1632961120347.png

Very impressive fellow.....anyone who watched the Congressional Hearings today must conclude this guy would make a great Republican President.
When Trump's term ends in 2028, I see Hawley battling DeSantis for the GOP presidential nomination.

And jerkoffs like Hawley who publicly attack our military leaders are- patriots?

To you guys Hawley & others attacking general Milley & the others is aok if it's a means to attack a Dem POTUS. The real traitors are trash like Hawley, Tom Cotton & a few others who are attempting to demean our military leaders on the world stage as our enemies look on & plot.

Who's side are you guys on anyway?
I know, right. I mean these morons need to step back and look at themselves. Respecting military leaders is American. Respecting slime like Hawley is just despicable. And I swear, I believe most of this stems from Tucker Carlson. Who you respect, and who you turn to for information speaks volumes as to the type of person you are. I don't see how these people sleep at night.

You know, that statement says so much about you and the rest of the Trump movement. First, the use of the word "woke". "Woke" means, conscious and aware, it has meant that for more than fifty years. The fact that you, and others within your cohort, now use it as a derogatory term, perhaps says more about your "movement" than any single thing. Being conscious and aware is a bad thing for your comrades. Better to bury your head in the sand and surround yourself with information that merely confirms your bias, like Tucker Carlson. Bet you watch him every night religiously.

But second, the condemnation of MIlley. Did not your orange God Trump appoint him? Did he not say he admired him, that he was "tough"? But Milley had the audacity to go against Trump, your almighty orange God, so now he must be condemned. The reality is Milley is so much smarter than Trump, his credentials bear that out in spades. Milley has served his country. I will give Trump credit, he managed to manipulate enough people that he had the country serving him. But I don't see that as a good thing.

Alexander Hamilton predicted this whole Trump movement more than two hundred years ago. His statements are frightening real. The ignorance of a huge swath of the American public has allowed his premonition to come to fruition. You are among that ignorant swath and I am here to tell you that. I quote Hamilton,

When a man unprincipled in private life desperate in his fortune, bold in his temper, possessed of considerable talents, having the advantage of military habits—despotic in his ordinary demeanour—known to have scoffed in private at the principles of liberty—when such a man is seen to mount the hobby horse of popularity—to join in the cry of danger to liberty—to take every opportunity of embarrassing the General Government & bringing it under suspicion—to flatter and fall in with all the non sense of the zealots of the day—It may justly be suspected that his object is to throw things into confusion that he may “ride the storm and direct the whirlwind.”​

So you continue to believe "woke" is a bad thing. You continue to seek out the "zealots" that confirm your bias. You continue to pound away on the keyboard and trumpet your ignorance. Just know, when this great nation falls, it will because of you and yours. And Thomas Paine described what that tragedy will be better than anyone.

"When we contemplate the fall of empires & the extinction of the nations of the Ancient World, we see but little to excite our regret than the mouldering ruins of pompous palaces, magnificent museums, lofty pyramids and walls and towers of the most costly workmanship; but when the empire of America shall fall, the subject for contemplative sorrow will be infinitely greater than crumbling brass and marble can inspire. It will not then be said, here stood a temple of vast antiquity; here rose a babel of invisible height; or there a palace of sumptuous extravagance; but here, Ah, painful thought! the noblest work of human wisdom, the grandest scene of human glory, the fair cause of Freedom rose and fell.

Peace out my friend. Hope you sleep well tonight.
The day Trump was elected I said he would destroy this Country for his own gain & his cult would love him as he did it. And, I was right.

Not bragging or blowing my own horn. Just sayin'. I'm too old to see the final result of Trump's Presidency. But my Grandchildren will which is what really bugs me, cuz it won't be pretty.

When Trump's term ends in 2028, I see Hawley battling DeSantis for the GOP presidential nomination.
Very possible, I also see Sen. Cotton emerging as a contender...anyhow I like all three of them and it is easy to see on here how the leftwingers fear Hawley by the hysteria they are exhibiting..........kinda funny actually.

I know, right. I mean these morons need to step back and look at themselves. Respecting military leaders is American. Respecting slime like Hawley is just despicable. And I swear, I believe most of this stems from Tucker Carlson. Who you respect, and who you turn to for information speaks volumes as to the type of person you are. I don't see how these people sleep at night.
I'm no big Pentagon & military cheerleader by any means. But to listen to hacks like Hawley who's an oppurtunistic weasel & Tom Cotton who knows better irks me to no end.

And the sheeple led by Trump go along with it. Pathetic.

Very impressive fellow.....anyone who watched the Congressional Hearings today must conclude this guy would make a great Republican President.
I sure hope he is nominated. He thinks the 2020 election was stolen from Trump.

He cannot provide any evidence of that, and he is questioning the very basis of American democracy -- free elections.

That will go well during a Presidential campaign.

You sure can pick 'em.

Very possible, I also see Sen. Cotton emerging as a contender...anyhow I like all three of them and it is easy to see on here how the leftwingers fear Hawley by the hysteria they are exhibiting..........kinda funny actually.
Hawley probably won't leave his Senate office & face a camera with out his doo combed perfectly. But, only his hairdresser knows for sure.

You must wanna gawk slack jawed at Hawley's pompadour for four years, right pal?

I sure hope he is nominated. He thinks the 2020 election was stolen from Trump.

He cannot provide any evidence of that, and he is questioning the very basis of American democracy -- free elections.

That will go well during a Presidential campaign.

You sure can pick 'em.
Of course the election was stolen; more and more evidence of that is coming out.

If the liberals did not think Hawley is a serious threat they would not be so triggered by the mention of him.

Of course the election was stolen; more and more evidence of that is coming out.

If the liberals did not think Hawley is a serious threat they would not be so triggered by the mention of him.

Funny. Even Cyber Ninjas Doug Logan says the election was NOT STOLEN. Biden won - with even MORE votes.

1632962682475.png

Last edited:
Nonsense....he always had desk jobs.

Never was under fire. His medals are all bullshit medals that they shower on officers to make them look pretty at cocktail parties. Get real.

Have you ever served?

You're lying. He is one of the most decorated combat officers in the military. You're an idiot.

I'm a Canadian. My father served in WWI, and my 3 older brothers all served in WWII.

Forum List

Back