🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sen. Josh Hawley of Missouri......Rising Star in the Republican Party

And when those generals were undermining our country Hawley was calling them out.
You’re a jerk.

When those Generals were risking their neck in defense of this Country Hawley was attending frat parties chugging beers with his white bread buddies, pretending to be tough guys as they puked down their shirts.
Those Generals never spent a day in combat...they were desk jockeys....who sent other men out and got medals for it.

Do you enjoy watching someone ripping our military personnel? new information or constructive criticism Yes, Just stirring the pot No
These 2 woke generals helped politicize our military and should at the very least resign....milley should be courtmartialed for insubordination and treason for telling the ChiComs he would let them know in advance if we ever intended to attack them.

The idiot was played by the ChiComs who conned him into believing that they were afraid Trump was going to launch an attack on them.

They knew better than Milley himself that Trump had no such intentions....what they did with Milley was a classic Chinese intelligence operation and a very successful one...to sew discord between our executive branch and our top military commanders.

Only a idiot like Milley would have fallen for it.

Sen Hawley can't run for president unless trump says he can.
Trump remains a force to contend with and though I was a Trumpist before Trump came on the scene I hope he does not run as in he is too old...we need some young firebrands like Josh Hawley, Sen. Cotton or Gov. DeSantis....I would support any of the 3 and I think Trump will also.

When those Generals were risking their neck in defense of this Country Hawley was attending frat parties chugging beers with his white bread buddies, pretending to be tough guys as they puked down their shirts.
The closest that fat fuck has ever been to combat was at an all-you-can-eat buffet when they ran out of meat loaf.... or playing ping pong in the basement of the pentagon.

Sissified losers like that are never in harm's way.... that's for the men.

The closest that fat fuck has ever been to combat was at an all-you-can-eat buffet when they ran out of meat loaf.... or playing ping pong in the basement of the pentagon.

Absolutely and it was nauseating when Affirmative Action General Austin talked about him and Milley being in combat together.

Those Generals never spent a day in combat...they were desk jockeys....who sent other men out and got medals for it.
You are a fawking idiot. Milley was smart, he got his commission out of Princeton, as an Armor officer. If you are looking to be a general, Armor is the best route. He had multiple combat commands, including the 82nd Airborne and Special Forces. Hawley is one of those private prep school pricks that I used to sell drugs to and kick their asses in debate tournaments. Spoiled, entitled, and a huge ass pussy, hell I got a tomcat that could kick his punk ass. I could make him shit his pants in less than two minutes and not even raise my voice, just snarl a little bit.

He is little more than an opportunistic prick that is more than willing to ride Trump's coattails. That takes no courage, is complete void of any morality, and his presence in the House is a total insult to the founders. Caesar Rodney is rolling in his grave at the thought of Josh Hawley. To bad you don't even know who Caesar Rodney was.

What the fawk has Josh Hawley done? He has never put his damn hairdo on the line, let alone his life. You Trumpbots are down right comical in your ignorance. Like I said, I get two inches from Josh Hawley's face he shits his pants.

Very impressive fellow.....anyone who watched the Congressional Hearings today must conclude this guy would make a great Republican President.

I loved the way he ripped the Generals apart.

I thought he was made to look ridiculous by the Generals. Josh Hawley is dead meat in the Republican Party. His unfettered ambition and overriding arrogance are disgusting.

None of them started out as Generals, you stupid dolt. Everybody has to work their way up the ranks. Milley has 16 years of combat experience.

Milley has served with the 82nd Airborne Division, 5th Special Forces Group, 7th Infantry Division and 2nd Infrantry Division, and has more active combat experience than anyone serving at the top ranks of the military.

Milley alone:

Milley earned his commission as an Armor officer through Princeton's Army Reserve Officers' Training Corps program in 1980 and spent most of his career in Infantry assignments.[12]

Milley's career has included assignments with the 82nd Airborne Division, 5th Special Forces Group,[13] 7th Infantry Division, 2nd Infantry Division, Joint Readiness Training Center, 25th Infantry Division, Operations Staff of the Joint Staff, and a posting as Military Assistant to the Secretary of Defense.[14]

When and what service were YOU in?

Very impressive fellow.....anyone who watched the Congressional Hearings today must conclude this guy would make a great Republican President.

Hawley let down his side very badly when he gave the last big chunk of that video to Milley in which Milley very politely filled Hawley in on some of the details.
No veteran congressman would have allowed that to happen.

Edit: And then Milley even apologized for taking Hawley's time from him.

Last edited:

If Biden would have stayed they would be calling him a war monger and claiming Trump had a solid deal to leave. They'd be shouting that every American death that would surely come fighting the Taliban was preventable. This debate is fucking stupid political grandstanding. We are out of the disaster that was the Afghan war. It was a failure.

Some day Hawley's neighbor will beat his ass just like Rand Paul's did. Hawley is a punk, a prick with ears & every time he opens his yap like he did today he proves it. Hawley is a cowardly little jerkoff who couldn't carry the jock strap of not one of those General's. Hawley is a typical little fucktwit that the GOP likes to have in their corner because he's an amoral little Trump asslicker which is all that is nedded these days to make in the Trump Party of lowlifes & closet Nazis.
Real men are scary to the left

So he was just like every other kid in college.

You're a fucking buffoon

You are a fawking idiot. Milley was smart, he got his commission out of Princeton, as an Armor officer. If you are looking to be a general, Armor is the best route. He had multiple combat commands, including the 82nd Airborne and Special Forces. Hawley is one of those private prep school pricks that I used to sell drugs to and kick their asses in debate tournaments. Spoiled, entitled, and a huge ass pussy, hell I got a tomcat that could kick his punk ass. I could make him shit his pants in less than two minutes and not even raise my voice, just snarl a little bit.

He is little more than an opportunistic prick that is more than willing to ride Trump's coattails. That takes no courage, is complete void of any morality, and his presence in the House is a total insult to the founders. Caesar Rodney is rolling in his grave at the thought of Josh Hawley. To bad you don't even know who Caesar Rodney was.
He is a woke retard who doesn't belong in his position of power

Forum List

Back