🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sen. Josh Hawley of Missouri......Rising Star in the Republican Party

If Biden would have stayed they would be calling him a war monger and claiming Trump had a solid deal to leave. They'd be shouting that every American death that would surely come fighting the Taliban was preventable. This debate is fucking stupid political grandstanding. We are out of the disaster that was the Afghan war. It was a failure.

What you and so many do not get is that Afghanistan was not our longest war.....the war on Terrorism continues and that is the longest war.....Afghanistan was just one theater of the war on terrorism.

Unfortunately, with the surrender of Afghanistan we have made our war on terrorism much more difficult.

Many deluded types like you mistakenly believed that we could just bring the troops home and that would end the war.

Not even to mention an attack on the homeland is now much more likely and it may be much worse than the attack on 9/11.

What you and so many do not get is that Afghanistan was not our longest war.....the war on Terrorism continues and that is the longest war.....Afghanistan was just one theater of the war on terrorism.

Unfortunately, with the surrender of Afghanistan we have made our war on terrorism much more difficult.

Many deluded types like you mistakenly believed that we could just bring the troops home and that would end the war.

Not even to mention an attack on the homeland is now much more likely and it may be much worse than the attack on 9/11.
The Doha agreement requires the taliban to prohibit terror groups from harboring in their territory, which makes your assertion false.

What is it about the 82 Airborne that you do not understand?
What you do not seem to know is neither milley nor austin were ever actually in combat....they always had desk jobs.

I know the 82nd Airborne very well.

The Doha agreement requires the taliban to prohibit terror groups from harboring in their territory, which makes your assertion false.
You stupidity is getting rather irritating....Alquada and Isis are already in Afghanistan.

What you do not seem to know is neither milley nor austin were ever actually in combat....they always had desk jobs.

I know the 82nd Airborne very well.
Most of my schools were at Bragg.....the lights were on 5 days a week at the parade grounds before 6am and you could hear them calling cadence for miles. I've been stationed at Ft Campbell.....never happens there. They don't even have fun-runs anymore.

None of them started out as Generals, you stupid dolt. Everybody has to work their way up the ranks. Milley has 16 years of combat experience.

Milley has served with the 82nd Airborne Division, 5th Special Forces Group, 7th Infantry Division and 2nd Infrantry Division, and has more active combat experience than anyone serving at the top ranks of the military.

Nonsense....he always had desk jobs.

Never was under fire. His medals are all bullshit medals that they shower on officers to make them look pretty at cocktail parties. Get real.

Have you ever served?

He is a woke retard who doesn't belong in his position of power
You're the woke retard who is out to hang Milley because he wouldn't kiss the ass of your orange god. Your stupid ass loved Milley when he followed Trump on upside down Bible day until he apologized for letting Trump use him as a prop on the day that f*cking idiot played strong man.

You're the woke retard who is out to hang Milley because he wouldn't kiss the ass of your orange god. Your stupid ass loved Milley when he followed Trump on upside down Bible day until he apologized for letting Trump use him as a prop on the day that f*cking idiot played strong man.
I'm woke???

Explain what you think woke means......this should be good.

Hang on while I get some popcorn

as much as i love Josh, Hawley's presidential chances are nil. it's like kicking a 90 yard field goal. long odds, doomed to fail

I'm woke???

Explain what you think woke means......this should be good.

Hang on while I get some popcorn
Yea, you're woke because you're willing to kiss Trump's ass no matter what he did or does. And your attacks on Milley are the result, like I said of him standing up to your orange cult leader.

Yea, your woke.

Yea, you're woke because you're willing to kiss Trump's ass no matter what he did or does. And your attacks on Milley are the result, like I said of him standing up to your orange cult leader.

Yea, your woke.
What the literal fuck does Trump have to do with this conversion?

Also being a Trump fan is called being a FANBOY. It has NOTHING to do with wokeness.

Now I'll ask again. What does wokeness mean?

Forum List

Back