🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sen. Josh Hawley of Missouri......Rising Star in the Republican Party

If you're idea of a real man is Josh Hawley, you're a bigger assclown then I thought you were. You must also be a fan of Pee Wee Herman.
Pee Wee is a pervert and likely belongs in jail. What exactly do he and Josh have in common?

Be specific, I'll wait.

Follow me to the Capitol my boys. We'll going to those who believe in the US Constitution Hell!

ErPzc2_VEAAMvf5.jpg

You stupidity is getting rather irritating....Alquada and Isis are already in Afghanistan.
they might be there, but that cant organize or make themselves any base of operations, because the Taliban would snuff them out. They are all enemies of Taliban now.

Very impressive fellow.....anyone who watched the Congressional Hearings today must conclude this guy would make a great Republican President.

I loved the way he ripped the Generals apart.

There is nothing impressive about Hawley. He is only impressive if you are a right wing fascist. Former Sen John Danforth who was his mentor has admitted he made a big mistake in backing him. He has shown himself to be a right wing idiot who puts the security of America at risk just to play politics.

What you do not seem to know is neither milley nor austin were ever actually in combat....they always had desk jobs.

I know the 82nd Airborne very well.
Wow, I didn't know they handed out bronze stars for desk jobs. Milley has two.

Pee Wee is a pervert and likely belongs in jail. What exactly do he and Josh have in common?

Be specific, I'll wait.
Herman is a lowlife & so is Hawley because he's a prick attacking General's & the military only because Milley stood up to Trump. Which is the reason that you want his ass out.

Anyone who grovels for Trump's approval should be thrown out of office & speaks volumes about their moral fortitude.

Herman is a lowlife & so is Hawley because he's a prick attacking General's & the military only because Milley stood up to Trump. Which is the reason that you want his ass out.

Anyone who grovels for Trump's approval should be thrown out of office & speaks volumes about their moral fortitude.
According to the general he wasn't standing up to Trump but merely conducting his NORMAL ACTIVITIES.

Do you always let leftist retards form your beliefs despite his testimonial facts?

If Biden would have stayed they would be calling him a war monger and claiming Trump had a solid deal to leave. They'd be shouting that every American death that would surely come fighting the Taliban was preventable. This debate is fucking stupid political grandstanding. We are out of the disaster that was the Afghan war. It was a failure.

You’re an idiot. Afghanistan is terrorist toilet that needs constant janitorial attention.

You’re an idiot. Afghanistan is terrorist toilet that needs constant janitorial attention.
looks like you're the idiot

1632958208739.png

Here's your "rising star" cheering on the Capitol Insurrectionists

they might be there, but that cant organize or make themselves any base of operations, because the Taliban would snuff them out. They are all enemies of Taliban now.
ISIS killed d13 Americans at the Kabul Airport...how did you miss that?

What you do not seem to know is neither milley nor austin were ever actually in combat....they always had desk jobs.

I know the 82nd Airborne very well.

He is a woke retard who doesn't belong in his position of power
You know, that statement says so much about you and the rest of the Trump movement. First, the use of the word "woke". "Woke" means, conscious and aware, it has meant that for more than fifty years. The fact that you, and others within your cohort, now use it as a derogatory term, perhaps says more about your "movement" than any single thing. Being conscious and aware is a bad thing for your comrades. Better to bury your head in the sand and surround yourself with information that merely confirms your bias, like Tucker Carlson. Bet you watch him every night religiously.

But second, the condemnation of MIlley. Did not your orange God Trump appoint him? Did he not say he admired him, that he was "tough"? But Milley had the audacity to go against Trump, your almighty orange God, so now he must be condemned. The reality is Milley is so much smarter than Trump, his credentials bear that out in spades. Milley has served his country. I will give Trump credit, he managed to manipulate enough people that he had the country serving him. But I don't see that as a good thing.

Alexander Hamilton predicted this whole Trump movement more than two hundred years ago. His statements are frightening real. The ignorance of a huge swath of the American public has allowed his premonition to come to fruition. You are among that ignorant swath and I am here to tell you that. I quote Hamilton,

When a man unprincipled in private life desperate in his fortune, bold in his temper, possessed of considerable talents, having the advantage of military habits—despotic in his ordinary demeanour—known to have scoffed in private at the principles of liberty—when such a man is seen to mount the hobby horse of popularity—to join in the cry of danger to liberty—to take every opportunity of embarrassing the General Government & bringing it under suspicion—to flatter and fall in with all the non sense of the zealots of the day—It may justly be suspected that his object is to throw things into confusion that he may “ride the storm and direct the whirlwind.”​

So you continue to believe "woke" is a bad thing. You continue to seek out the "zealots" that confirm your bias. You continue to pound away on the keyboard and trumpet your ignorance. Just know, when this great nation falls, it will because of you and yours. And Thomas Paine described what that tragedy will be better than anyone.

"When we contemplate the fall of empires & the extinction of the nations of the Ancient World, we see but little to excite our regret than the mouldering ruins of pompous palaces, magnificent museums, lofty pyramids and walls and towers of the most costly workmanship; but when the empire of America shall fall, the subject for contemplative sorrow will be infinitely greater than crumbling brass and marble can inspire. It will not then be said, here stood a temple of vast antiquity; here rose a babel of invisible height; or there a palace of sumptuous extravagance; but here, Ah, painful thought! the noblest work of human wisdom, the grandest scene of human glory, the fair cause of Freedom rose and fell.

Peace out my friend. Hope you sleep well tonight.

Most of my schools were at Bragg.....the lights were on 5 days a week at the parade grounds before 6am and you could hear them calling cadence for miles. I've been stationed at Ft Campbell.....never happens there. They don't even have fun-runs anymore.
Thanks for your service....what kind of outfit were you in?

Forum List

Back