Sen. Kamal Harris Should be Reprimanded for Unprofessional Behavior

We get it. She humiliated Sessions and almost made him cry, so you have sympathetic butthurt.

You should take your spankings like a man, and learn from the experience. Publicly crying about it just makes everyone laugh harder.

Looked to me that she doesn't have time for nonsense long drawn out answers to yes/no questions. She was professional and to the point.

We get it. She humiliated Sessions and almost made him cry, so you have sympathetic butthurt.

You should take your spankings like a man, and learn from the experience. Publicly crying about it just makes everyone laugh harder.
She did nothing of the sort. She was jockeying for nomination in 2020. Not letting someone answer the question only shows your an asshole.

Looked to me that she doesn't have time for nonsense long drawn out answers to yes/no questions. She was professional and to the point.
She cut him off...amateur...but it plays to flaming left wing nuts.

Harris needs to get her black ass back to where she belongs, the plantation!

Remember, racism had nothing to do with Trump's win. Really it didn't. After all, the Trump-snowflakes tell us so.
Democrats to criticize on racism. That's a joke. Harris is my prediction for 2020 nominee. Warren will not...she's White. Biden won't...he has worse sin of all, White,heterosexual male. Bernie won't...he's White. So Harris it is.

Because his answers were meandering and long winded and he was filibustering her time. It's not uncommon for a senator to be direct when questioning someone. It's not uncommon at all.

Because his answers were meandering and long winded and he was filibustering her time. It's not uncommon for a senator to be direct when questioning someone. It's not uncommon at all.
No. It was a tactic. The man had to answer the questions she was asking. She was asking multifaceted questions then would not wait for an answer. Amateur.

No. It was a tactic. The man had to answer the questions she was asking. She was asking multifaceted questions then would not wait for an answer. Amateur.

He was bullshitting.

Democrats to criticize on racism. That's a joke. Harris is my prediction for 2020 nominee. Warren will not...she's White. Biden won't...he has worse sin of all, White,heterosexual male. Bernie won't...he's White. So Harris it is.

Biden and Sanders are just too old. Clinton barely scraped in as young enough, and she was younger and has a longer life span. Look at Trump, who is already senile. That age limit has nothing to do with being white.

Warren, Perez and Harris are all good candidates. Hence, you have to start demonizing them all now. If you want to go after Harris, you could go after the lobbying cash she's accepted.

He was bullshitting.
No. He has 35 years of service to his nation through public service.

He was bullshitting.
No. He has 35 years of service to his nation through public service.

Is that all it takes? Lot's of politicians have 35 years of service, so what? When you filibuster your answers you get called out for it. I'm sure the little hobbit didn't get his feelings hurt half as much as you.

Biden and Sanders are just too old. Clinton barely scraped in as young enough, and she was younger and has a longer life span. Look at Trump, who is already senile. That age limit has nothing to do with being white.

Warren, Perez and Harris are all good candidates. Hence, you have to start demonizing them all now. If you want to go after Harris, you could go after the lobbying cash she's accepted.
Democrats will never nominate a White person so Warren is out. Kamala of the People's Republic of California is in.

She did nothing of the sort. She was jockeying for nomination in 2020. Not letting someone answer the question only shows your an asshole.
Beauregard Sessions III is a whiny hick voiced little man, he is a joke and a liar and deserves no respect

Democrats will never nominate a White person so Warren is out. Kamala of the People's Republic of California is in.

How high are you? Did you completely forget about 2016?

Forum List

Back