Sen. Ron Johnson Finally Asks Right Question: How Long Did Secret Service Sniper Have Trump Assassin in Sights?

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
The Secret Service sniper shots came immediately after the shooter got off shots at Trump, and already had their barrels trained on him. No sweeping no adjustments. So they saw him and let him shoot even though this was a shoot on sight situation. Moreover the snipers did not use their radios to call Code Red as soon as shooter spotted.

If it's not a cover-up Congress should have some important questions for these two Secret Service snipers. Sen. Ron Johnson is conducting his own investigation and is calling for whistleblowers to step forward.

Johnson: "Secret Service snipers were able to take out this individual moments after he opened fire how long were the sniper team aware of this individual how long did they have him in their sights?"

Snipers on roof standing down on shooting assassin as he takes aim were Secret Service
VcgpX7h.png

Source image: https://news.wttw.com/2024/07/14/sec...-trump-event-0

Secret Service stands down and allows Trump would-be assassin to shoot first

Secret Service snipers clear line of fire to gunman
SEI_212815795_426623.jpg

ABC Shows Trump Not Swept From Stage for MINUTES Even as Snipers Locked onto Shooter, Lets Him Shoot First

Last edited:
As I stated live on Day1 with BoardStain like Fart actually arguing “all you know is snipers were facing west”….i said over and over “they pointed, sighted, never moved position and fired”. But why did they wait until Shots went at President Trumo? I posted if that’s not a threat? What is! They even argued they were not in contact with others? Simply infuriating!

Stupid Fart wanted to mock and argue like the ArseJack he is. SMH. Fort Fun Indiana . I think know it all PpeeKkk joined in the nonsense also. pknopp but i could be wrong. Always so many idiot stain to fend off with thier snarky know it all wrong BS. Gosh dammmeet I get angry!

Last edited:
As I stated live on Day1 with BoardStain like Fart actually arguing “all you know is snipers were facing west”….i said over and over “they pointed, sighted, never moved position and fired”. But why wait until the shits went at President Trumo? I posted if thats not a threat? What is!

Stupid Fart wanted to mock and argue like the ArseJack he is. SMH. Fort Fun Indiana . I think know it all PpeeKkk joined in the nonsense also. pknopp but i could be wrong. Always so many idiot stain to fend off with thier snarky know it all wrong BS. Gosh dammmeet I get angry!

Been drinking?

Lies like the following jeopardize the public's trust in our authorities: " So they saw him and let him shoot even though this was a shoot on sight situation" That is not what happened. The OP needs to be investigated.

Lies like the following jeopardize the public's trust in our authorities: " So they saw him and let him shoot even though this was a shoot on sight situation" That is not what happened. The OP needs to be investigated.
Trump Shooter the stereotype vs the Reality

"He had friends - he had friends on the bus, in class," the classmate said. "Not a lot of people knew him, but the ones that did never had a negative experience with him."

Forum List

Back