Sen. Trey Gowdy Takes Comey's "Lack of Intent" Apart Piece by Piece

Absolutely brilliant analysis. MSM will try to bury it. So much for the rule of law...

poor desperate trey.... couldn't get anything after a public 11 hour fail so now he wants to keep the old rightgwingntuttraintonutterville going

well, I guess with the trumpster as the nominee, there's not a lot else he can do.
They should start a GoFundMe account so all the RWNJs can pay for an ongoing investigation.....until their donations run out. They should pay and pay and pay and pay for it.

they should sure as hell stop billing me for it.

isn't it funny how the partisan hacks don't think they should pay for roads and schools but it's ok to waste millions on a partisan witchhunt?
Will you stop calling Hillary a witch? That's really disrespectful of you and Elijah.

Absolutely brilliant analysis. MSM will try to bury it. So much for the rule of law...

poor desperate trey.... couldn't get anything after a public 11 hour fail so now he wants to keep the old rightgwingntuttraintonutterville going

well, I guess with the trumpster as the nominee, there's not a lot else he can do.
They should start a GoFundMe account so all the RWNJs can pay for an ongoing investigation.....until their donations run out. They should pay and pay and pay and pay for it.

isn't it funny how the partisan hacks don't think they should pay for roads and schools but it's ok to waste millions on a partisan witchhunt?
When the witch is guilty.

Oh yes, who wants our Congress questioning such things as why a woman wasn't questioned under oath and such.

puleeze....

you people are desperation and hysterical

not desperate nor hysterical, just hate Hillary. So the liberal clown show in here thinks Hillary is just fine, maybe you can justify why she is qualified to be president when any civil servant would be at least fired for what she did.

Just curious about the liberal thought process
Libtards don't think.

Before he leaves office, President Obama will issue numerous blanket pardons to Hillary and other members of his administration.
Like Ford (R) did for Nixon (R)?

Nixon had to quit, Hillary gets a complete pass for something a civil servant or active duty officer would be fired for, big difference.
Who made Nixon quit?

what a dumb question, I should have figured your intellect would be about the same as a carp

A much better question is why isn't Hillary quitting? should the president be held to lower standard than a civil servant?
It is a legitimate question. I will ask it again. Who made Nixon quit?

Oh yes, who wants our Congress questioning such things as why a woman wasn't questioned under oath and such.
Oh look...the NEW and IMPROVED talking point. "wasn't questioned under oath"....:lol:

Oh look...the NEW and IMPROVED talking point. "wasn't questioned under oath"....:lol:
Legitimate question. Coney knew Hillary was a liar. Why not put her under oath? Cause the bitch at the DOJ told him not to? Probably.

How's those indictments coming along?

puleeze....

not desperate nor hysterical, just hate Hillary. So the liberal clown show in here thinks Hillary is just fine, maybe you can justify why she is qualified to be president when any civil servant would be at least fired for what she did.

Libtards don't think.

and yet we're smarter, better informed, more educated and make more money

we also pay more taxes than you wingers.

in other words you're a hack.

puleeze....

Libtards don't think.

and yet we're smarter, better informed, more educated and make more money

we also pay more taxes than you wingers.
You don't consider yourself a winger? You're nuts. More liberals make more money? That's a broad brush but more are in government so it would skew the average.

Anybody who listens to this and still thinks Clinton did nothing wrong is a flat out moron and there is no hope for you.

I listened to almost all of that hearing. Our congresscritters sure can grandstand.

Comey is a first rate public servant. You nutbags in the GOP should be begging that guy to think about running for higher office.

Anybody who listens to this and still thinks Clinton did nothing wrong is a flat out moron and there is no hope for you.

Your sincerely felt butthurt over having your scam exposed doesn't excuse your vile behavior. We're not going to take pity on you just because you're crying about getting busted.

We get it. You pinned all of your hopes on your Stalinist purge working. Instead, it blew up in your face, and now the whole world is laughing at you, and Clinton's poll numbers are climbing.

It couldn't have happened to a more corrupt pack of pathologically dishonest partisan hacks. Sucks when karma bites you losers so hard, eh?

She set up the private server to sell her office and her possible future office as President by taking money through the clinton crime foundation........

Your sincerely felt butthurt over having your scam exposed doesn't excuse your vile behavior. We're not going to take pity on you just because you're crying about getting busted.

We get it. You pinned all of your hopes on your Stalinist purge working. Instead, it blew up in your face, and now the whole world is laughing at you, and Clinton's poll numbers are climbing.

It couldn't have happened to a more corrupt pack of pathologically dishonest partisan hacks. Sucks when karma bites you losers so hard, eh?

Yes liar I know. Her can be trusted poll is at 26%. 26% of the people think the bitch can be trusted and you are one of them. Now! Crow about that.

Forum List

Back