Sen. Trey Gowdy Takes Comey's "Lack of Intent" Apart Piece by Piece

I'm thinking there is more here than meets the eye. The Lynch Justice Department prosecuting hillary clinton would be a joke even if a Presidential pardon didn't occur.
I would not be at all surprised if an indictment was announced as soon as the next Attorney General is confirmed
Actually, you're bringing up a point that already occurred to me...

If Hillary wins in a rigged trial, she skates because double jeopardy applies...

But an original charge resulting in a conviction (under a new AG) should hold up, even under appeal.

What double jeopardy?
Seriously? :eusa_doh:

Bodecea is to retired naval aviator as Hillary Clinton is to person with integrity so NO ONE is surprised that it defends Hillary.
I'm amused at your expertise on this topic....since you can't stay on it...and you don't even know what Double Jeopardy is. :lol:

I'm thinking there is more here than meets the eye. The Lynch Justice Department prosecuting hillary clinton would be a joke even if a Presidential pardon didn't occur.
I would not be at all surprised if an indictment was announced as soon as the next Attorney General is confirmed
Actually, you're bringing up a point that already occurred to me...

If Hillary wins in a rigged trial, she skates because double jeopardy applies...

But an original charge resulting in a conviction (under a new AG) should hold up, even under appeal.

What double jeopardy?
Seriously? :eusa_doh:

Yes , seriously let's say that next July she indicted and tried for espionage. How the hell could that be double jeopardy?

Trey Gowdy Brilliant!
images

Bodecea is to retired naval aviator as Hillary Clinton is to person with integrity so NO ONE is surprised that it defends Hillary.
I'm amused at your expertise on this topic....since you can't stay on it...and you don't even know what Double Jeopardy is. :lol:

I know PRECISELY what double jeopardy is and it has nothing to do with Hillary Clinton. Moron.
Sen. Trey Gowdy Takes Comey's "Lack of Intent" Apart Piece by Piece :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

oops it appears the fake Commander realized her double jeopardy err in time and is now avoiding the topic like Hillary avoids the truth.

Absolutely brilliant analysis. MSM will try to bury it. So much for the rule of law...

poor desperate trey.... couldn't get anything after a public 11 hour fail so now he wants to keep the old rightgwingntuttraintonutterville going

well, I guess with the trumpster as the nominee, there's not a lot else he can do.

Absolutely brilliant analysis. MSM will try to bury it. So much for the rule of law...

Uh.....you should know that the title of your thread is wrong from the jump.

Goober Gowdy is a Congressman from South Carolina. He is NOT running for reelection, nor is he running for the Senate and he IS NOT A SENATOR!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the correction. Do you have anything of substance to contribute?
No, he probably doesn't. Go Trey.
Go Trey!
images
Brilliant!

So in conclusion, because Hillary is a democrat all democrats find no wrongdoing on her part. Can we expect the same response when a republican does the same thing? It is now going to be the norm to have several private servers in your home, share classified material between your staff and friends on these servers, when asked by the state department to send those emails in it will be okay to scrub them clean, so clean that no forensic evidence can be recovered. Is this the new standard?

Colin Powell and Condoleeza Rice both used personal email for Sec of State business.

Whoops!

The shocking truth: Colin Powell’s emails don’t matter

You are a moron, neither Powell nor Rice SENT classified material via personal email. That's right in the article you cited.

However, if you wish to try all three of them and see what happens, I'm all in.

So, you're saying they're just as guilty as Hillary? Thanks, that's all we needed from you.

You may go now.
Nope...what he's saying is that Hillary is just as NOT Guilty as Powell and Rice.....as evidenced by no one being the least concerned about what they were doing....even now.

poor desperate trey.... couldn't get anything after a public 11 hour fail so now he wants to keep the old rightgwingntuttraintonutterville going

well, I guess with the trumpster as the nominee, there's not a lot else he can do.

Oh yes, who wants our Congress questioning such things as why a woman wasn't questioned under oath and such.

They should start a GoFundMe account so all the RWNJs can pay for an ongoing investigation.....until their donations run out. They should pay and pay and pay and pay for it.

Oh yes, who wants our Congress questioning such things as why a woman wasn't questioned under oath and such.

puleeze....

you people are desperation and hysterical

They should start a GoFundMe account so all the RWNJs can pay for an ongoing investigation.....until their donations run out. They should pay and pay and pay and pay for it.

they should sure as hell stop billing me for it.

isn't it funny how the partisan hacks don't think they should pay for roads and schools but it's ok to waste millions on a partisan witchhunt?

Trey nailed it - and exposed the double standard. hiLIARy is Too Big To Convict, hence Comey invented a meaning in the law that doesn't exist.

puleeze....

you people are desperation and hysterical

not desperate nor hysterical, just hate Hillary. So the liberal clown show in here thinks Hillary is just fine, maybe you can justify why she is qualified to be president when any civil servant would be at least fired for what she did.

Just curious about the liberal thought process

Forum List

Back