Sen. Trey Gowdy Takes Comey's "Lack of Intent" Apart Piece by Piece

Absolutely brilliant analysis. MSM will try to bury it. So much for the rule of law...

When did Trey Gowdy become a Senator?

He's in the House and not the Senate...
So is Elijah Cummings. What does that tell you?

it tell me the OP'er and those responding didn't know that Trey Gowdy is in the House and not the Senate... Did i ever write that Cummings was a Senator and if so please provide in detail where I did this because to my knowledge I know the difference between a Senator and someone that is in the House but does the OP'er?

It was a fucking mistake. move the fuck on moron. You're making more of a deal of calling the guy a Senator rather than a Congressmen than the FBI made of Clinton committing espionage.

I will comment on the mistake all I want and you are in no position to tell me what I can or can not write. One damn thing is for sure is if someone does not know the difference between a Senator and House member tell me they are too stupid to understand anything.

Now who the hell made you the boss of this site and when will you ban me for not obeying you?

Also stupid idiots like you believe the nonsense you spew and the fact is Clinton will walk away with no crime pinned to her and CONGRESSMAN Trey Gowdy wastefulness of the public Tax dollar on failed investigations will be justified by individuals like you because you believe that she is guilty no matter what!

I'm thinking there is more here than meets the eye. The Lynch Justice Department prosecuting hillary clinton would be a joke even if a Presidential pardon didn't occur.
I would not be at all surprised if an indictment was announced as soon as the next Attorney General is confirmed
Actually, you're bringing up a point that already occurred to me...

If Hillary wins in a rigged trial, she skates because double jeopardy applies...

But an original charge resulting in a conviction (under a new AG) should hold up, even under appeal.
I watched Law & Order. If it's a rigged trial then Jeopardy was not attached therefore trying her again would not be double jeopardy.

Absolutely brilliant analysis. MSM will try to bury it. So much for the rule of law...

When did Trey Gowdy become a Senator?

He's in the House and not the Senate...
So is Elijah Cummings. What does that tell you?

it tell me the OP'er and those responding didn't know that Trey Gowdy is in the House and not the Senate... Did i ever write that Cummings was a Senator and if so please provide in detail where I did this because to my knowledge I know the difference between a Senator and someone that is in the House but does the OP'er?
As soon as you provide details of me accusing you of writing that Cummings was a Senator. I wait patiently.

Gowdy was brilliant
Funny thing is, your brilliant Senator isn't a senator.....:lol:

Funny thing is....I never said he was now did I you stupid crunt?

See ya stick your beak in it and got it tweaked again....you'll eventually learn I'm better than you, toad
Funny thing is...you never noticed he wasn't a senator until it had to pointed out to you....Brilliant Indeed! :lol:

Stop with your incessant lying and trolling...I mean really....go play pretend veteran

Gowdy was brilliant

See ya stick your beak in it and got it tweaked again....you'll eventually learn I'm better than you, toad
Funny thing is...you never noticed he wasn't a senator until it had to pointed out to you....Brilliant Indeed! :lol:

Stop with your incessant lying and trolling...I mean really....go play pretend veteran

What is a Crunt? A grunt kunt? ROFLMAO.

Gowdy was brilliant

What is a Crunt? A grunt kunt? ROFLMAO.

LOL Her lying and trolling has become absurd. It doesn't even have comedy value anymore

Before he leaves office, President Obama will issue numerous blanket pardons to Hillary and other members of his administration.
Like Ford (R) did for Nixon (R)?

Nixon had to quit, Hillary gets a complete pass for something a civil servant or active duty officer would be fired for, big difference.
Who made Nixon quit?

what a dumb question, I should have figured your intellect would be about the same as a carp

A much better question is why isn't Hillary quitting? should the president be held to lower standard than a civil servant?

So in conclusion, because Hillary is a democrat all democrats find no wrongdoing on her part.

In conclusion, we find no wrongdoing because there was no wrongdoing.

Sincere butthurt on the part of Hillary-haters is not evidence for wrongdoing. That's because there is no evidence for wrongdoing. Gowdy's clown show may have impressed the low-information-voter crowd, but people who know the facts just rolled their eyes.

The number of marked classified emails sent by Clinton was ... zero. Clinton did nothing illegal, anywhere, and told the truth about it.

Can we expect the same response when a republican does the same thing?

Obviously. If a Republican does nothing illegal or wrong, we won't criticize them or launch endless investigations. Remember, we're not like your party. We're not corrupt Stalinist hacks. We don't try to jail our political opponents on fabricated charges.
She passed 110 CLASSIFIED emails on an unsecured server and we're corrupt Stalinist hacks?

Bodecea is to retired naval aviator as Hillary Clinton is to person with integrity so NO ONE is surprised that it defends Hillary.

Forum List

Back