Senate confirms DOJ nominee Kristen Clarke with just one Republican vote

marc you get get called an idiot around here way more than me......but then you may be to dumb to see it.....
If you value the opinions of those racist scumbags that's just more evidence as to how low in the gutter you are.

About damn time she got confirmed, with just one Republican vote no doubt.

Now we'll have an actual functional Civil Rights Department.

Thank you Sleepy Joe!

lol i don't think biden is capable of running a functioning Civil Rights Department

these crazy fucks want to roll us back to apartheid

It will be open season on whites. But then again as a piece of ghetto trash far Left scumbag you support that.
Can you describe what you mean by "open season on whites" and how you came to that conclusion?
iu

iu

iu

now you know how the trump people felt.....the Democrats attacked him non-stop from before he stepped one foot in Office.
Why didn't you say "Marc, I now understand how Obama people felt", considering that it happened before Trump's time?
O was a fucking neocon. You should know this. Can’t you accept the truth because he’s black and a D?

lol i don't think biden is capable of running a functioning Civil Rights Department

Did America have apartheid before? Interesting.

What does this apartheid look like to you. Please expound.

Is she going to side with white farmers when they sue for discrimination due to racist reparations given to farmers of color?

About damn time she got confirmed, with just one Republican vote no doubt.
Now we'll have an actual functional Civil Rights Department.
Thank you Sleepy Joe!

Just curious:
  • You mean we never had a functioning civil rights department before?
  • Do you intend to highlight every other word in BOLD relief or do you just keep nodding off on your keyboard?

How is the Civil Rights Department “functional” given the constant barrage of civil rights complaints assaulting the air waves?
What's the purpose of the Civil Rights Department NightFox?

To label otherwise able taxpayers as a "victim" somehow so they can fall under some new democrat definition of being a "victim" so democrats can shield and elevate them with federal laws? At least until after the next election is over and Dems don't need them again.

Did America have apartheid before? Interesting.

What does this apartheid look like to you. Please expound.
Anything that isn't race blind is going to very quickly become apartheid

Separate but equal is one step away. Already discriminating openly against Asians. It will just expand from there

The next step is openly* reducing young black men's rights for the good of the country. That's the kind of shit that will happen and black America should not be pushign us towards. No one will be hurt more by a system like that in the long run no doubt.

You can't simultaneously whine that society is fucking you over, then look to the state that is run by that society for salvation.

I don't agree with Malcom X on a lot of things. But he was very consistent on that issue. A lot of the civil rights movement wants to talk out of both sides of their mouth. I don't think leaving is the correct path, assimlation is. But if you think assimlation is impossible then I'm sympathetic to his views

Last edited:
now you know how the trump people felt.....the Democrats attacked him non-stop from before he stepped one foot in Office.
Why didn't you say "Marc, I now understand how Obama people felt", considering that it happened before Trump's time?
O was a fucking neocon. You should know this. Can’t you accept the truth because he’s black and a D?
That and his embrace of Wall St at the expense of Main St are two conundrums. I'll be dead of course, but imo it would be interesting to read a biog of this guy written 50 years or so after his passing. I'm rereading Edmund Morris' biography on TR. At least he didn't really surprise anyone .... which was good and maybe bad too. LOL

Forum List

Back