SENATE FLOOR: Sen. Paul Opposes Yellen To Head Fed Reserve...

The question is would our economy be better off without the fed? I don't think so as it takes money to run the economy.

Giving the economy over to the super rich is just stupid.

Then you're beyond confused. Thats exactly what the federal reserve has done.

If you do not understand economics, it's usually better to pipe down and listen up, rather than opine about that which you are clearly ignorant.

Some of the finest industrialists/entrepreneurs in the country opposed the creation of the Fed. (Ford, Edison, Hurst, etc.)

And they couldn't stop it from happening.

Control over the money is every plutocrats dream. And the bankers had to work very hard to get control over our money supply. (They had Europe wrapped up for a while. We were the hold out)
The Fed is going nowhere.

But isn't it nicer that we have a lady plutocrat? Maybe she is a closet populist.

Yellen is simply Bernanke in ladies clothing. So it really doesn't shock anyone in the know why she was chosen and for what end.

The question is would our economy be better off without the fed? I don't think so as it takes money to run the economy.

Who do you think runs the Fed? The super rich.

What we have is a choice between bankers running our money supply, or politicians running our money supply.

I will go with bankers.

If you think Bernanke is bad, just imagine a Majority Leader with their hand on the printing press on/off button come election time every two years.

Last edited:

What we have is a choice between bankers running our money supply, or politicians running our money supply.

I will go with bankers.

If you think Bernanke is bad, just imagine a Majority Leader with their hand on the printing press on/off button.

Those aren't the only options. We could let the market run the money supply.

I will go with bankers.

If you think Bernanke is bad, just imagine a Majority Leader with their hand on the printing press on/off button.

The same way the market ran the housing supply? :lol:

I will go with bankers.

Long ago that might have been possible. Matte of fact it was kinda like that. You had a variety of private banks issuing their own currency. Bit coins is kinda the same idea.

But it ain't gonna happen again.

If you were a high level plutocrat working for the Federal Reserve, would you let anyone take control from you and your kind? When you control all the money. Hell no.

You could just make a big depression if you wanted to. Matter of fact, most of our boom and bust cycles have been since the Fed came into being. That and deflating the value of our money. Wars were encouraged to benefit the central banks of a variety of countries.

If you control the money supply, you pretty much control the country. Any country.

I will go with bankers.

Really? The market was running the show? The government didn't create perverse incentives there at all, or try to prop it up when it went bust?

I will go with bankers.

Long ago that might have been possible. Matte of fact it was kinda like that. You had a variety of private banks issuing their own currency. Bit coins is kinda the same idea.

But it ain't gonna happen again.

If you were a high level plutocrat working for the Federal Reserve, would you let anyone take control from you and your kind? When you control all the money. Hell no.

You could just make a big depression if you wanted to. Matter of fact, most of our boom and bust cycles have been since the Fed came into being. That and deflating the value of our money. Wars were encouraged to benefit the central banks of a variety of countries.

If you control the money supply, you pretty much control the country. Any country.

Is it going to happen any time soon? Of course not, but that doesn't mean that it's not the right thing to do.

I will go with bankers.

Yes, that display of ignorance is certainly :lol:

Some of the finest industrialists/entrepreneurs in the country opposed the creation of the Fed. (Ford, Edison, Hurst, etc.)

Control over the money is every plutocrats dream. And the bankers had to work very hard to get control over our money supply. (They had Europe wrapped up for a while. We were the hold out)

But isn't it nicer that we have a lady plutocrat? Maybe she is a closet populist.

So you're suggesting gender makes it palatable?

Dude, she has already been confirmed. Who gives a fuck what Paul has to say. You right wing tea party whack jobs are not going to "unconfirm" her. And she has done nothing to be removed.

Go back to that other thread you started and bailed out on. This one is even more bullshit.

Calm down. Stop hatin. And my other thread will continue on with far more interest than anything you've ever posted here. You're a bit of an angry little pissant, ain't ya? :)

What? You are concerned with how much interest your threads get? Have you said something interesting somewhere?

Fucking cuts to the chase. Well stated.

Can anyone post for us Rand's suggestion for who should be running the Fed, or whether he agrees with his father that the Fed needs to be abolished? Has he taken any position other than simply opposing Yellen, and calling for an audit?

Dude, she has already been confirmed. Who gives a fuck what Paul has to say. You right wing tea party whack jobs are not going to "unconfirm" her. And she has done nothing to be removed.

Go back to that other thread you started and bailed out on. This one is even more bullshit.

Calm down. Stop hatin. And my other thread will continue on with far more interest than anything you've ever posted here. You're a bit of an angry little pissant, ain't ya? :)

What? You are concerned with how much interest your threads get? Have you said something interesting somewhere?

Ah, you're a silly hater. You're dismissed son.

So you're suggesting gender makes it palatable?

No. I just think it more likely that a closet populist would be a woman.

Well that and I was being a smart ass.

Does Obama know anyone that isn't a radical commie?

my gawd the mess of radicals we will have to clean out once he GONE

God help us until then

Another crony of his not fit for the position

Last edited:

Forum List

Back