Senate Impeachment Trial Thread.

You know. you're ignorance knows no bounds as to what I am saying. Listen, Dimwit, it would have been far more honest of you to write: "I know the Senate should call witnesses, but I don't give a fuck." That would be a fair answer.

Your stupidity in not understanding the House role and the Senate role. The Senate trial was a sham. First time EVER the Senate had an Impeachment trial without witnesses.
no, you're fk'd in the head. you don't speak for anyone but yourself. so stop projecting, it isn't becoming.
The idiot is on Wiki right now reading up on the Clinton trial, and finding out I caught him in another lie.

Your idiocy is unbelievable. I caught you in a lie and then you accuse me. What a moron. Admit you were wrong about Clinton, Dumbass. There were witnesses.
What was my lie? Be specific. Quote it, and point out the lie.

Watch this...........
Yeah, you went and modified your post. But you did prove my point that I was making that the Senate calls witnesses. You knew your dumbass was wrong, so you changed your position to new witnesses. Well I have news for you, the Senate can call who it wants as witnesses like in every trial. It should have called at least some witnesses. The whole trial was a sham. I know you guys are scared to death of Bolton. He knows the truth. You lemmings despise truth.
no they don't. they bring back witnesses that testified in the house. different. but hey, you aren't a big enough man to know that. we get it.

You are missing my point. MY point is yes the House heard witnesses, but now we are in the trial stage. The House took what is analogous to depositions. Now it is up the Senate to try the case. Listen it would have been far more honest of you to write: "I know the Senate should call witnesses, but I don't give a fuck." That would be a fair answer.

Your just do not understand the House role and the Senate role. The Senate trial was a sham. First time EVER the Senate held an Impeachment trial without witnesses.
How many NEW witnesses testified during the Clinton trial?

ZERO

Another lie by you is exposed.

At the Clinton impeachment they heard from three witnesses.

Try Again and stop projecting.
there it is. those three witnesses testified in the house. no new witnesses.
I want to thank you and Nosetro for proving my point. The point was the Senate calls witnesses. Game, set and match.

If your point was to prove you are a liar, we did prove your point.
Too ignorant to admit you were wrong. Of course when you are wrong 98% of the time why would that be a surprise.

ZERO

I want to thank you and Nosetro for proving my point. The point was the Senate calls witnesses. Game, set and match.

Too ignorant to admit you were wrong. Of course when you are wrong 98% of the time why would that be a surprise.
nope, error in your head. you don't know what a witness is.

no, you're fk'd in the head. you don't speak for anyone but yourself. so stop projecting, it isn't becoming.
The idiot is on Wiki right now reading up on the Clinton trial, and finding out I caught him in another lie.

Your idiocy is unbelievable. I caught you in a lie and then you accuse me. What a moron. Admit you were wrong about Clinton, Dumbass. There were witnesses.

Watch this...........
Yeah, you went and modified your post. But you did prove my point that I was making that the Senate calls witnesses. You knew your dumbass was wrong, so you changed your position to new witnesses. Well I have news for you, the Senate can call who it wants as witnesses like in every trial. It should have called at least some witnesses. The whole trial was a sham. I know you guys are scared to death of Bolton. He knows the truth. You lemmings despise truth.
no they don't. they bring back witnesses that testified in the house. different. but hey, you aren't a big enough man to know that. we get it.
The point I was arguing with Nosepick was that the Senate always calls witnesses. He proved my point and he was wrong and now he won't admit his ignorance.

You know. you're ignorance knows no bounds as to what I am saying. Listen, Dimwit, it would have been far more honest of you to write: "I know the Senate should call witnesses, but I don't give a fuck." That would be a fair answer.

Your stupidity in not understanding the House role and the Senate role. The Senate trial was a sham. First time EVER the Senate had an Impeachment trial without witnesses.

Watch this...........

Yeah, you went and modified your post.

Lies. I changed nothing. All we need to do is look at my post you quoted to see it is exactly what I originally posted.

You just keep getting caught in lie after lie. You sure you aren't related to Schifferbrains?:21::21::21:

ZERO

I was 100% correct. Another lie by you.

I was 100% correct. Another lie by you.
Only in that dense head of yours.

lil Johnny is claiming I edited my post, despite it being the same as when he quoted it.

I guess he is too stupid to know once a post is quoted it can't be changed, and is there for all to see. What a moron.:21:

How much do you want to bet Murkowski has left-wing Democrat reporters journalist outside of her house screaming at her what are you gonna do? why do you want foreign interference in our elections!!! fake ass journalists

Watch this...........
The point I was arguing with Nosepick was that the Senate always calls witnesses. He proved my point and he was wrong and now he won't admit his ignorance.
but you're wrong. an existing witnesses isn't a new witness that adds to the articles. So you're technically wrong. any jury in any court of law can get clarification from an existing witness. It is part of the articles. So technically, they are not calling a new witness, that is what Bolton would be. And that has never happened. EVER and I still challenge you to prove me wrong. you can't so don't waste your time. just admit your mistake and move on.

lil Johnny is claiming I edited my post, despite it being the same as when he quoted it.

I guess he is too stupid to know once a post is quoted it can't be changed, and is there for all to see. What a moron.:21:
well that is the fact check within the forum, is the one within his post. If it is the same, he lied yet again. And further proves he has no integrity.

Yeah dumbass and the original posts prove my point. The original post is exactly what I thought it was. Thank you for the update because the post that took its place is different. You are once again too stupid to admit you were wrong.

Regardless you proved my point about the Senate trial and witnesses. You were wrong. Admit it instead of making an ass of yourself.

Yeah dumbass and the original posts prove my point. The original post is exactly what I thought it was. Thank you for the update because the post that took its place is different. You are once again too stupid to admit you were wrong.

Regardless you proved my point about the Senate trial and witnesses. You were wrong. Admit it instead of making an ass of yourself.
you've lost. pwned. no scramble can help you son. you lied.

you claimed he changed his post, he didn't. blatant lie by you!!!

Dude, my post you quoted is the same. Everyone sees your continued lies. You are a pathetic twit.:21:

No, it is not a matter of being a "sucker." There was truth to Wil's statement about partisanship. I should have added it does not make it right, but that is the world we live in.

I did not say "being", I said "playing you for..." In my understanding, at least, there's a difference.

Whatever, Johnlaw, he was playing you by alleging "partisanship" while hiding the salient difference between the parties - which you have quite clearly understood, namely, allegiance to the rule of law and to the Constitution, or the absence thereof. Of course, that distinction is exactly why it isn't "right". That's not the world we are supposed to live in, but do by dint of a corrupt Senate majority.

well that is the fact check within the forum, is the one within his post. If it is the same, he lied yet again. And further proves he has no integrity.

Dude can't help himself. lil Johnny is Shifferbrains Jr.

No, it is not a matter of being a "sucker." There was truth to Wil's statement about partisanship. I should have added it does not make it right, but that is the world we live in.

I did not say "being", I said "playing you for..." In my understanding, at least, there's a difference.

Whatever, Johnlaw, he was playing you by alleging "partisanship" while hiding the salient difference between the parties - which you have quite clearly understood, namely, allegiance to the rule of law and to the Constitution, or the absence thereof. Of course, that distinction is exactly why it isn't "right". That's not the world we are supposed to live in, but do by dint of a corrupt Senate majority.
where was the bipartisanship?

outwardly lying, means nothing to him. no values at all, immoral as the day is long.

Coming from the king moron who won't admit he is wrong.

outwardly lying, means nothing to him. no values at all, immoral as the day is long.
Look who's talking LOL

Forum List

Back