Senate Impeachment Trial Thread.

Too ignorant to admit you were wrong. Of course when you are wrong 98% of the time why would that be a surprise.
nope, error in your head. you don't know what a witness is.

lil Johnny is claiming I edited my post, despite it being the same as when he quoted it.

I guess he is too stupid to know once a post is quoted it can't be changed, and is there for all to see. What a moron.:21:
well that is the fact check within the forum, is the one within his post. If it is the same, he lied yet again. And further proves he has no integrity.

Dude can't help himself. lil Johnny is Shifferbrains Jr.
Coming from the king moron who won't admit he is wrong.
he isn't. I can calmly claim you as a liar!!

lil Johnny is claiming I edited my post, despite it being the same as when he quoted it.

I guess he is too stupid to know once a post is quoted it can't be changed, and is there for all to see. What a moron.:21:
well that is the fact check within the forum, is the one within his post. If it is the same, he lied yet again. And further proves he has no integrity.

outwardly lying, means nothing to him. no values at all, immoral as the day is long.
Look who's talking LOL
one of the two in here that proved you a liar.

Too ignorant to admit you were wrong. Of course when you are wrong 98% of the time why would that be a surprise.

:dig:

when the engine is blown, there isn't anything left to do I supposed. Me personally would have bailed.

If I were mistaken about a post being modified, I was mistaken. It didn't seem that way to me based on what I saw, but maybe I was.

See Nostra, it is not so hard to admit it when you may have been wrong.

Now you do the same.

If I were mistaken, I was mistaken. It didn't seem that way to me based on what I saw, but maybe I was.

Now you do the same.
I will be happy to admit I am wrong, if I am ever wrong. I'm not in this thread.

If I were mistaken, I was mistaken. It didn't seem that way to me based on what I saw, but maybe I was.

Now you do the same.
you were sadly mistaken. That is truly a very limp attempt to say you were in error. But, you graduate a bit into integrity, now admit he didn't change his original post and you made it.

Now you do the same.
I will be happy to admit I am wrong, if I am ever wrong. I'm not in this thread.
it goes back to your original post that he felt the need to lie and say you changed it. the fact that is an outright lie, means your first point was correct. Fact! the rest was all pillow talk.

Now you do the same.
Fair enough.

Now you do the same.
it goes back to your original post that he felt the need to lie and say you changed it. the fact that is an outright lie, means your first point was correct. Fact! the rest was all pillow talk.

Dumbest attempt at CYA I have ever seen.

Now you do the same.
Fair enough.
now say he was correct. you can't dispute his post.

Now you do the same.
Fair enough.
Nah, I was right. He has opinion and that is fine.

Now you do the same.
Fair enough.
nah, but thanks for showing your admission post was bullshit. So let's try again, has there ever been a new witness in a senate impeachment trial? it's either yes or no. no need for any caveat. Crickets from you proves him correct.

Last edited:
Why are so called republicans agreeing with the fake narrative that trump did anything wrong?

Well well well, look at this, the whistleblower with the Kenyan pig

EPj5DgjX0AIPojO

Read: Greg Rubini on Twitter

1. ERIC CIARAM3LLA is involved in much darker things than you can imagine. [THREAD] Joe Biden, John Brennan, & Barack Obama are also in it. and Victoria Nuland. The Ukraine Holocaust please RETWEET !

Well well well, look at this, the whistleblower with the Kenyan pig

EPj5DgjX0AIPojO

Read: Greg Rubini on Twitter

1. ERIC CIARAM3LLA is involved in much darker things than you can imagine. [THREAD] Joe Biden, John Brennan, & Barack Obama are also in it. and Victoria Nuland. The Ukraine Holocaust please RETWEET !
This little punk thinks he’s a hero. He will be exposed

The funniest part of this circus was watching fat ass Nadler race Schifty to the podium for the final words.

Now you do the same.
Fair enough.
More lies by you. It isn’t my opinion no new witnesses were called during the Clinton trial, it is a fact.

you are incapable of posting without lying.

Now you do the same.
Fair enough.
More lies by you. It isn’t my opinion no new witnesses were called during the Clinton trial, it is a fact.

it's an up or down response, he didn't respond to me, so he admits you were right. he can't argue against that statement.

Now you do the same.
Fair enough.

You can't admit you were wrong and now are just making up lies. Where did I say that was your opinion?

Forum List

Back