Senate Impeachment Trial Thread.

You lies get exposed and the best you can come up with is "I'm way smarter than you"?

Give it up, liar. There were witnesses.

You are missing my point. My point is yes the House heard witnesses, but now we are in the trial stage. The House took what is analogous to grand jury testimoney. Now it is up the Senate to try the case. Your just do not understand the House role and the Senate role. The Senate trial was a sham. First time EVER the Senate held an Impeachment trial without witnesses.

It would have been far more honest of you to write: "I know the Senate should call witnesses, but I don't give a fuck." That would be a fair answer.

Like you said. The Senate has the sole power to try Impeachments. They just did that. And it looks like they've decided they've seen all the testimony they need to make a decision. Their purpose is to try a case and reach a decision, not conduct a multi-week or multi-month clown show for the House incompetents. They accomplished their purpose. Game over by tomorrow. Like you said.
Exactly. Finally someone who understands the role of the Senate. It is over. Doesn't make it right how they conducted the trial though.
17 witnesses were called, you're just lying yet again.
Hey moron, besides missing my point entirely, can't you read the moderator's warning.
sure, I even commented back to the mod. witnesses are part of the trial, no matter what you think, 17 of them included in the articles, and they didn't sway the senators and now the impeachment is over. now you're crying. why?

Witnesses did show up at the trial. They played their testimony.

Your lies have been exposed.

I don't mean to insult you, but the concepts I am explaining to you are way above your comprehension level. I won't waste of my time on you. It is like talking to a first grader.
You lies get exposed and the best you can come up with is "I'm way smarter than you"?

You are missing my point. My point is yes the House heard witnesses, but now we are in the trial stage. The House took what is analogous to grand jury testimoney. Now it is up the Senate to try the case. Your just do not understand the House role and the Senate role. The Senate trial was a sham. First time EVER the Senate held an Impeachment trial without witnesses.

It would have been far more honest of you to write: "I know the Senate should call witnesses, but I don't give a fuck." That would be a fair answer.

Like you said. The Senate has the sole power to try Impeachments. They just did that. And it looks like they've decided they've seen all the testimony they need to make a decision. Their purpose is to try a case and reach a decision, not conduct a multi-week or multi-month clown show for the House incompetents. They accomplished their purpose. Game over by tomorrow. Like you said.
Exactly. Finally someone who understands the role of the Senate. It is over or rather appears to be over. Doesn't make it right how they conducted the trial though.

We all know the House side was a disaster. But I don't see anything they did wrong in the Senate. Both sides had plenty of time to present their cases. The House repeated their case about 20 times over. Both sides had ample opportunity to ask questions. Now they vote. Good job by the Senate.

Last edited:
I don't mean to insult you, but the concepts I am explaining to you are way above your comprehension level. I won't waste of my time on you. It is like talking to a first grader.

Exactly. Finally someone who understands the role of the Senate. It is over or rather appears to be over. Doesn't make it right how they conducted the trial though.

We all know the House side was a disaster. But I don't see anything they did wrong in the Senate. Both sides had plenty of time to present their cases. The House repeated case about 20 times over. Both sides had ample opportunity to ask questions. Now they vote. Good job by the Senate.
I don't necessarily disagree except the Senate are the jurors. How can a juror decide a case if they do not hear from witnesses? I doubt that all Senators heard every minute of the House hearings. Be that as it may, the Senate can acquit Trump, but I think the decision will have a big asterisk. No witnesses called at trial.

We all know the House side was a disaster. But I don't see anything they did wrong in the Senate. Both sides had plenty of time to present their cases. The House repeated case about 20 times over. Both sides had ample opportunity to ask questions. Now they vote. Good job by the Senate.
I don't necessarily disagree except the Senate are the jurors. How can a juror decide a case if they do not hear from witnesses? I doubt that all Senators heard every minute of the House hearings. Be that as it may, the Senate can acquit Trump, but I think the decision have a big asterisk. No witnesses called.
The House Clowns played video of their witnesses. Stop lying about there not being witnesses.

The whining about witnesses is derailing the thread.

Drop it, get back to the topic

You do know that in the Senate Impeachment Trial today is the day they debate and vote on witnesses, right? JFC.

I just went thru 3 pages of whining about they called witnesses/they didn't call witnesses.

enough is enough.

It's not your job to come in here and complain because we're not moving the conversation along fast enough for you. Get lost.
The mod was right with this case. The conversation needed a change. It was going nowhere.

The whining about witnesses is derailing the thread.

Drop it, get back to the topic

You do know that in the Senate Impeachment Trial today is the day they debate and vote on witnesses, right? JFC.

I just went thru 3 pages of whining about they called witnesses/they didn't call witnesses.

enough is enough.

It's not your job to come in here and complain because we're not moving the conversation along fast enough for you. Get lost.
The mod was right with this case. The conversation needed a change. It was going nowhere.
Your conversations never go anywhere.
Trying to have an adult conversation with another poster and this fool has to chime in again.

enough is enough.

Your conversations never go anywhere.
Trying to have an adult conversation with another poster and this fool has to chime in again.
See.

I don't necessarily disagree except the Senate are the jurors. How can a juror decide a case if they do not hear from witnesses? I doubt that all Senators heard every minute of the House hearings. Be that as it may, the Senate can acquit Trump, but I think the decision have a big asterisk. No witnesses called.
Exactly right, the Senate along with everyone else has heard the witnesses during the house phase of the thing, and they bombed big time. So why waste taxpayers money on an attempt to claim unfairness when the house had it's opportunity to prove it's case with it's witnesses called, and yet it failed in doing so ??? This bullcrap of we want a do over is double jeapardy at it's worst, and to entertain this uh, uh, uh, uh we need more time to shake the tree's just to see what might fall out is completely un-exceptable, and this country should reject it immediately by aquittal because the dembo's didn't make their case. End of story.

The taxpayers should be poised to bring lawsuits against the Democrats due to the disasterous bullcrap they put on.

Gonna be a lot of butthurt Dimwingers on the board today.

"It's NOT over...it will NEVER be over until
we Democrats say it's over...and it's not over!"

'GUILTY! Guilty Until PROVEN Innocent!'
That's the way it's supposed to work....that's
the way it DOES work....I command it."

upload_2020-1-31_13-5-30-jpeg.303714

'Oh, but we DID prove it was one of the Cabin
Boys who made a spare key to the freezer and
stole the strawberries.....'

NOT LEGIT IF YOU ACQUIT

Ahhhhh, the old 'It only counts if you agree with everything I say' ploy to try to save face after rushing the fastest Impeachment in US history based on the weakest Impeachment case in history resulting in the fastest and most humiliating dismissal of House Impeachment Bullshit in US history.......

:lmao:

NOT LEGIT IF YOU ACQUIT

Ahhhhh, the old 'It only counts if you agree with everything I say' ploy to try to save face after rushing the fastest Impeachment in US history based on the weakest Impeachment case in history resulting in the fastest and most humiliating dismissal of House Impeachment Bullshit in US history.......

:lmao:

They're already hard at work at Trump Coup Ver 2.0

We're going to prolong the Senate Impeachment Trial so Adam Schiff can read to us the latest outrage of the day from the New York Times.
....or so he can write another one of his own 'parodies' and read it instead.

:p

I don't necessarily disagree except the Senate are the jurors. How can a juror decide a case if they do not hear from witnesses? I doubt that all Senators heard every minute of the House hearings. Be that as it may, the Senate can acquit Trump, but I think the decision will have a big asterisk. No witnesses called at trial.
Again, they did, 17 of them. they were in the articles and it was the house managers role to sell the testimony. That's it. Fact!

Forum List

Back