Senate Impeachment Trial Thread.

Yep. And I believe McConnell's abuse of the rules are examples of Malfeasance.

Malfeasance is a comprehensive term used in both civil and Criminal Law to describe any act that is wrongful. It is not a distinct crime or tort, but may be used generally to describe any act that is criminal or that is wrongful and gives rise to, or somehow contributes to, the injury of another person.

It has become a pattern used by Moscow Mitch and his use of misfeasance in bringing bills passed by the House for debate and a vote, and in not putting forth for an up or down vote to Obama's nomination for the supreme court. It is dishonest and wrong.

a misfeasance is the act of performing a legal action, but in an improper way; Moscow Mitch has no integrity.

List the rules he violated, and exactly how he violated them.

Yes Virginia, there really are stupid questions. Had the author of this ^^^ stupid question read the definitions above, s/he might have understood the post; also, I left out Non feasance which is also in play with Moscow Mitch's behavior, s/he might understand the wrongful doing of Moscow Mitch the presidents b***h.
Look at you you tough guy message boarder! Eewwww I’m spit laughing at you.

Can you say acquittal?

Sure, I've seen other assholes like trump walk away. It happens. He won't be exonerated, and will be known as the third president to be impeached. Furthermore, history will not be kind to him.

He will be acquitted. Impeached simply means accused. Your personal psychosis isn't a credible historical analysis.

Thanks so much for your assessment of my mental state, Dr. Fraud.

You are missing my point. My point is yes the House heard witnesses, but now we are in the trial stage. The House took what is analogous to grand jury testimoney. Now it is up the Senate to try the case. Your just do not understand the House role and the Senate role. The Senate trial was a sham. First time EVER the Senate held an Impeachment trial without witnesses.

It would have been far more honest of you to write: "I know the Senate should call witnesses, but I don't give a fuck." That would be a fair answer.

Like you said. The Senate has the sole power to try Impeachments. They just did that. And it looks like they've decided they've seen all the testimony they need to make a decision. Their purpose is to try a case and reach a decision, not conduct a multi-week or multi-month clown show for the House incompetents. They accomplished their purpose. Game over by tomorrow. Like you said.
Exactly. Finally someone who understands the role of the Senate. It is over or rather appears to be over. Doesn't make it right how they conducted the trial though.

We all know the House side was a disaster. But I don't see anything they did wrong in the Senate. Both sides had plenty of time to present their cases. The House repeated case about 20 times over. Both sides had ample opportunity to ask questions. Now they vote. Good job by the Senate.
I don't necessarily disagree except the Senate are the jurors. How can a juror decide a case if they do not hear from witnesses? I doubt that all Senators heard every minute of the House hearings. Be that as it may, the Senate can acquit Trump, but I think the decision will have a big asterisk. No witnesses called at trial.
Again, they did, 17 of them. they were in the articles and it was the house managers role to sell the testimony. That's it. Fact!

I know that impeachment is rare. but still -
How is it so difficult for them to understand that?

Like you said. The Senate has the sole power to try Impeachments. They just did that. And it looks like they've decided they've seen all the testimony they need to make a decision. Their purpose is to try a case and reach a decision, not conduct a multi-week or multi-month clown show for the House incompetents. They accomplished their purpose. Game over by tomorrow. Like you said.
Exactly. Finally someone who understands the role of the Senate. It is over or rather appears to be over. Doesn't make it right how they conducted the trial though.

We all know the House side was a disaster. But I don't see anything they did wrong in the Senate. Both sides had plenty of time to present their cases. The House repeated case about 20 times over. Both sides had ample opportunity to ask questions. Now they vote. Good job by the Senate.
I don't necessarily disagree except the Senate are the jurors. How can a juror decide a case if they do not hear from witnesses? I doubt that all Senators heard every minute of the House hearings. Be that as it may, the Senate can acquit Trump, but I think the decision will have a big asterisk. No witnesses called at trial.
Again, they did, 17 of them. they were in the articles and it was the house managers role to sell the testimony. That's it. Fact!

I know that impeachment is rare. but still -
How is it so difficult for them to understand that?
I don't know?

LAMAR Alexander is a no! No witnesses! Yeah!
The Walls Are Closing In!

No witnesses, no documents, no justice.
You are lying. The House Clowns played numerous videos of their witnesses.

Why do you think anyone is believing your lies about no witnesses?

And if the House Clowns didn't introduce any documents for their "overwhelming' case, that's on them.
isn't there a transcript of the call on file? isn't that what this is about?

And if the House Clowns didn't introduce any documents for their "overwhelming' case, that's on them.
I think that qualifies as a document.

It’s Dems DNA to never understand that there are time frames that run out. That your 18 witnesses could do nothing so now Republicans need to assist in you achieving victory by hunting and pecking around for weeks and months to try to find more witnesses or sit tight until a work of fiction book is released and see if the ever elusive smoking gun is there....or maybe someone or somewhere else down the road....

The race baiter Jeffries is reading from one of the many emails that have been released.

Documents?

The race baiter Jeffries is reading from one of the many emails that have been released.

Documents?
Thank god for MUTE. It looks just like what it is, some asshole flapping his arms in the air trying to splain his dumb ass for being stupid.

Documents?
Thank god for MUTE.
I couldn't have said that better.

Documents?

Now the boy is talking about "career Govt Officials" in a positive light.

No boy - that's not right.

The Jeffries idiot just admitted they have no evidence....:21:

"A fair trial includes evidence"

Watching The DemNazis whine about a Fair Trial when they screwed The President by denying Due Process, calling 20 Dem Witnesses to 1 for THE GOP, and then on top of that, abandoning Adjudication of conflicts between The House and Executive, and lastly Denying a House Rule Minority Day, and then on top of all of that, Refusing to allow The Whistleblower be cross examined nor The President to see THE IG Transcript, is The HEIGHT of HYPOCRISY!

And all of this came on the Heels of a $40 Million Dollar COUP 1.0 Russian Collusion Hoax Investigation which Exonerated The President.

So much for COUP 2.0!

Hypocrisy Gone Wild!

Crazy Hair lady is proposing a one week time out so they can try to get their shit together.

This is hilarious.:21:

Forum List

Back