Senate Impeachment Trial Thread.

Now I am watching Trump’s TV lawyers on CNN without its commentators s]telling me what they are saying. They are deflecting form Trump’s shakedown. Of course, you have to argue the hand you are dealt. Their hand for Trump is garbage. So they have to deflect and lie, lie and deflect.
Yeah, quoting the transcript is deflection to a low IQ Dimwinger.:21:
If you actually believe that this crap about Trump being concerned about Ukraine corruption or javelin sales explains why you don’t care about the facts.
More lies by you.
The lies are your denials. Read your own damn posts.

Now I am watching Trump’s TV lawyers on CNN without its commentators s]telling me what they are saying. They are deflecting form Trump’s shakedown. Of course, you have to argue the hand you are dealt. Their hand for Trump is garbage. So they have to deflect and lie, lie and deflect.
Yeah, quoting the transcript is deflection to a low IQ Dimwinger.:21:
If you actually believe that this crap about Trump being concerned about Ukraine corruption or javelin sales explains why you don’t care about the facts.
More lies by you.
The lies are your denials. Read your own damn posts.
I don't have to read them, I wrote them, Dummy.

You need to read them cuz what you are saying about them is complete bullshit lies. Typical Dimwinger.

Purpura is doing a good job with what he has. I can either believe him on what the transcript says or what Purpura says it says. I am not a Fix News viewer so I will make up my own mind.

Mr. Purpura, in reading of the transcript, it looked like a quid pro quo to me.

Yeah? Well then....let's not waste anymore money, we can just show up at the WH, with some pitch forks, and torches, and a rope and put an end to this right?

wow ! after less than 50 minutes Purpura has utterly destroyed the dems case against Trump ! and he's still speaking ! its clear that the dems withheld key testimony during there 21 hr presentation ! also there was a lot more in the transcript that makes it clear there was no quid pro quo ! i predict there will be a bipartisan acquittal or it will be thrown out with a bipartisan vote !

Buckle up, Buttercup. The Clusterfuck the House Clowns showed up with is in the process of getting torched.

:5_1_12024:

Yeah? Well then....let's not waste anymore money, we can just show up at the WH, with some pitch forks, and torches, and a rope and put an end to this right?
The transcript speaks for itself.
Yes, it does.

That's why the House Clowns avoided it like the plague and relied on the feeling of people who were not on the call.:21:

The transcript speaks for itself.

It sure does, and the only way to reach your conclusion is to alter what is written in that transcript....Now, point to in the transcript where you see the QPQ, and detail what makes that so please.

Their attempt was doomed more than three years ago.

Right then they should have instead tried to find pro-American candidates to run. Now sore loserdom will be all of the result for their effort.

Sekulow is such an overrated attorney.
Link to his rating?
There is a word called opinion. Perhaps you’re familiar with it.

His presentation is very disjointed. I know you’re waiting for Fox’s view on this, but that is my view.
Your opinion means less than nothing.
HTH
Coming from a guy who admits he gets his opinions from Fox News that is hilarious. Have they told you what to think about Trump’s presentation this morning?

Forum List

Back