Senate Impeachment Trial Thread.

A typical jr. high law club could have put together a better case than the house did. The only things Democrats have offered are a few unhinged opinions and some very faulty constitutional interpretations. Republicans will have an easy time negating all the Democrat testimony.

Coming from a guy who admits he gets his opinions from Fox News that is hilarious.
I never said I get my opinions from Fox News, liar.

Man, all you have is easily debunked lies.
Read your own posts!
Quote the post, liar.
Your post at 960 says it all.
Since you are too much of a pussy to actually quote the post, here it is in it's entirety. Point out exactly where I say I get my opinions from Fox News, liar.

You missed their announcement they would jump in if Schifferbrains said anything new. They didn't have to.
I just did you idiot. The fact is you admitted that you need not watch the House managers because Fox News would tell you what is important, ergo, they would shape your opinions and tell you what to think what is and is not important.

I never said I get my opinions from Fox News, liar.

Man, all you have is easily debunked lies.
Read your own posts!
Quote the post, liar.
Your post at 960 says it all.
Since you are too much of a pussy to actually quote the post, here it is in it's entirety. Point out exactly where I say I get my opinions from Fox News, liar.

You missed their announcement they would jump in if Schifferbrains said anything new. They didn't have to.
I just did you idiot.
More lies.

Do you have any comment on today's proceedings, or are you just here to make a fool of yourself in an attempt to derail the thread?

They did challenge that
That is how we ended up with impeachment

No they did not challenge it. To challenge it, they would have to have involved the Supreme Court. They can't just decide on their own, and this is just one reason why they will fail, and also why democrats will be a minority in congress in 2020.
Trump has made a career in tying up litigation in the courts. Dems would have demanded Trump release documents. Trump would ignore the request and let it take a year to reach the Supreme Court. Trump would again ignore the request and find new grounds to appeal.

Trump is a master at using the court system not hide his illegal acts
Kinda like Obama tying up Fast and Furious docs for 7 years? Like that, Wrongwinger?

If I agreed with you, we would both be wrong
We all already know anyone you agree with is wrong. You state that in your sig.:5_1_12024:

No they did not challenge it. To challenge it, they would have to have involved the Supreme Court. They can't just decide on their own, and this is just one reason why they will fail, and also why democrats will be a minority in congress in 2020.
Trump has made a career in tying up litigation in the courts. Dems would have demanded Trump release documents. Trump would ignore the request and let it take a year to reach the Supreme Court. Trump would again ignore the request and find new grounds to appeal.

Trump is a master at using the court system not hide his illegal acts
Kinda like Obama tying up Fast and Furious docs for 7 years? Like that, Wrongwinger?

We all already know anyone you agree with is wrong. You state that in your sig.:5_1_12024:

Good thing you don't agree with me, that means I'm right.:5_1_12024:

There is a word called opinion. Perhaps you’re familiar with it.

You know what they say about opinions don't you?
Wow that certainly is clever.

Well, with all due respect, your opinion is irrelevant.
Wow, another insightful comment.

I accept your admission of defeat.
Yeah, whatever that means and if that makes you feel good about yourself..

Read the transcript!

If you're waiting to hear why Trump bad-mouthed the US Ambassador to Ukraine, and then added his cheesy Soprano impression that "she's going to go through some things", you'll have to wait for Senators' questions.

Read some of the transcript!

You know what they say about opinions don't you?

I can only conclude that you have admitted such by your lack of engagement here...have a nice day...

I can only conclude that you have admitted such by your lack of engagement here...have a nice day...
Whatever...you have said nothing worth engaging in except your inane “you know what they say about opinions.”

Philbin has laid out in great detail how all the House subpoenas were invalid.

No wonder the House withdrew them instead of following protocol and going to court.

Ouch!

Philbin’s argument is all about process. Well, mr, Philbin you just admitted Trump choose not to engage in the House hearing for lack of due process and now you are bitching he could not call witnesses.

Whatever...you have said nothing worth engaging in except your inane “you know what they say about opinions.”

I've said plenty, and obvously something that you can't refute which is why you backed off into this very dumb one liner bs....Like I said, have a nice day.

Little Schitt was probably the prez of the Thespian Club in high school while the rest of us were playing sports and grabbing p*ssy. Now I wish I hadn't thrown his books out of the bus window.... I had no idea he was going to come back to haunt me.

Mr Philbin, the question is is what the Whistleblower says was true or false. That is what is relevant.

Forum List

Back