Senate Impeachment Trial Thread.

Their attempt was doomed more than three years ago.

Right then
they [the Democrats] should have instead tried to find pro-American candidates to run. Now sore loserdom will be all of the result for their effort.

They don't have any. They haven't, for a very long time.

Sekulow is such an overrated attorney.
Link to his rating?
There is a word called opinion. Perhaps you’re familiar with it.

His presentation is very disjointed. I know you’re waiting for Fox’s view on this, but that is my view.
Your opinion means less than nothing.
HTH
Coming from a guy who admits he gets his opinions from Fox News that is hilarious.
I never said I get my opinions from Fox News, liar.

Man, all you have is easily debunked lies.

Sekulow is such an overrated attorney.
Link to his rating?

His presentation is very disjointed. I know you’re waiting for Fox’s view on this, but that is my view.
HTH
Coming from a guy who admits he gets his opinions from Fox News that is hilarious.

Read your own posts!

I like the timing here. First the Dems spout a lot of nonsense and lose their audience the second day.

Then the GOP spends maybe four days (today is Saturday, they close early) painting a beautiful picture of Trump. Then they acquit. Then no one remembers anything but the last days -- the GOP speeches. Huh. I like it.

Executive privilege is the constitutional principle that permits the president and high-level executive branch officers to withhold information from Congress, the courts, and ultimately the public.

What you are claiming is the President can do as he wishes and nobody can challenge him

Mueller said a President can’t be prosecuted, Congress must impeach
You say they can’t even impeach him because of executive privilege

No, they could challenge it, but they didn't. They didn't do shit, because they knew they would fail.
They did challenge that
That is how we ended up with impeachment

No they did not challenge it. To challenge it, they would have to have involved the Supreme Court. They can't just decide on their own, and this is just one reason why they will fail, and also why democrats will be a minority in congress in 2020.
Trump has made a career in tying up litigation in the courts. Dems would have demanded Trump release documents. Trump would ignore the request and let it take a year to reach the Supreme Court. Trump would again ignore the request and find new grounds to appeal.

Trump is a master at using the court system not hide his illegal acts

And Democrats are masters at shoving their heads up their asses and ignoring the obvious that they're living in a made up world of lala land and TDS.

Link to his rating?

HTH

Read your own posts!
Quote the post, liar.

Unfortunately, Fox News viewers were listening to their usual night time line up of idiots and did not hear a single word Schiff uttered. Tomorrow I expect Fox to air the Trumpist side nonstop. Fox is really a poor excuse for a news network.

Schiff’s argument was brilliant. It will go down in history as a great speech.
You missed their announcement they would jump in if Schifferbrains said anything new. They didn't have to.
So, you want Fox News to determine what is important to you. Poor thing. Get your own mind.
How the hell did you get that conclusion from my post?
They are aces at make believe.

Link to his rating?

HTH

Read your own posts!
Your game is weak.:21:

Sekulow is making pencil neck look like a sniveling little shit.... albeit not a whole lot of effort needed for that....

Purpura is doing a good job with what he has. I can either believe him on what the transcript says or what Purpura says it says. I am not a Fix News viewer so I will make up my own mind.

Just when and where did you come by a mind to make up? Demodimwits all have their minds made up by their masters.

HTH

Read your own posts!
Quote the post, liar.
Your post at 960 says it all.

I like the timing here. First the Dems spout a lot of nonsense and lose their audience the second day.

Then the GOP spends maybe four days (today is Saturday, they close early) painting a beautiful picture of Trump. Then they acquit. Then no one remembers anything but the last days -- the GOP speeches. Huh. I like it.
From what I see their first stupid article went down in flames in the first 15 min this morning.

After they paint the beautiful picture of Trump, Senators get 16 hours to ask questions. You won't like that as much.

Sekulow is making pencil neck look like a sniveling little shit.... albeit not a whole lot of effort needed for that....
That's easy because he is a sniveling little pencil necked shit. Just the kind of little punk we shoved into lockers in high school.

HTH

Read your own posts!
Quote the post, liar.
Your post at 960 says it all.
Since you are too much of a pussy to actually quote the post, here it is in it's entirety. Point out exactly where I say I get my opinions from Fox News, liar.

You missed their announcement they would jump in if Schifferbrains said anything new. They didn't have to.

Forum List

Back