Senate Impeachment Trial Thread.

Unfortunately, Fox News viewers were listening to their usual night time line up of idiots and did not hear a single word Schiff uttered. Tomorrow I expect Fox to air the Trumpist side nonstop. Fox is really a poor excuse for a news network.

Schiff’s argument was brilliant. It will go down in history as a great speech.
You missed their announcement they would jump in if Schifferbrains said anything new. They didn't have to.
So, you want Fox News to determine what is important to you. Poor thing. Get your own mind.

If you claim executive privilege for documents , you have to produce those documents. Those documents can have redactions. Then you fight the redactions in court. That is why Trump made no claim of privilege in the House, I believe.

Executive privilege is the constitutional principle that permits the president and high-level executive branch officers to withhold information from Congress, the courts, and ultimately the public.

What you are claiming is the President can do as he wishes and nobody can challenge him

Mueller said a President can’t be prosecuted, Congress must impeach
You say they can’t even impeach him because of executive privilege

No, they could challenge it, but they didn't. They didn't do shit, because they knew they would fail.
They did challenge that
That is how we ended up with impeachment

No they did not challenge it. To challenge it, they would have to have involved the Supreme Court. They can't just decide on their own, and this is just one reason why they will fail, and also why democrats will be a minority in congress in 2020.
Trump has made a career in tying up litigation in the courts. Dems would have demanded Trump release documents. Trump would ignore the request and let it take a year to reach the Supreme Court. Trump would again ignore the request and find new grounds to appeal.

Trump is a master at using the court system not hide his illegal acts

Unfortunately, Fox News viewers were listening to their usual night time line up of idiots and did not hear a single word Schiff uttered. Tomorrow I expect Fox to air the Trumpist side nonstop. Fox is really a poor excuse for a news network.

You missed their announcement they would jump in if Schifferbrains said anything new. They didn't have to.
So, you want Fox News to determine what is important to you. Poor thing. Get your own mind.
How the hell did you get that conclusion from my post?

True, you “go to war with the army you have, not the army you might want,” as Donald Rumsfeld said, but surely there are more telegenic Democrats than Nadler and Adam Schiff.
Schiff did a masterful job of detailing the evidence against Trump

Executive privilege is the constitutional principle that permits the president and high-level executive branch officers to withhold information from Congress, the courts, and ultimately the public.

What you are claiming is the President can do as he wishes and nobody can challenge him

No, they could challenge it, but they didn't. They didn't do shit, because they knew they would fail.
They did challenge that

No they did not challenge it. To challenge it, they would have to have involved the Supreme Court. They can't just decide on their own, and this is just one reason why they will fail, and also why democrats will be a minority in congress in 2020.
Trump has made a career in tying up litigation in the courts. Dems would have demanded Trump release documents. Trump would ignore the request and let it take a year to reach the Supreme Court. Trump would again ignore the request and find new grounds to appeal.

Kinda like Obama tying up Fast and Furious docs for 7 years? Like that, Wrongwinger?

Because you could have watched Schiff unadulterated and unedited on CNN and made your own decision as to whether he said anything new. Fox did not want its views to hear his closing remarks. They knew it would be powerful which it was. They chose to treat their viewers like sheep.

They did challenge that

Kinda like Obama tying up Fast and Furious docs for 7 years? Like that, Wrongwinger?

If I agreed with you, we would both be wrong

Because you could have watched Schiff unadulterated and unedited on CNN and made your own decision as to whether he said anything new. Fox did not want its views to hear his closing remarks. They knew it would be powerful which it was. They chose to treat their viewers like sheep.
I chose not to watch the blithering idiot repeat the same lies over and over.

They did challenge that

If I agreed with you, we would both be wrong
We all already know anyone you agree with is wrong. You state that in your sig.:5_1_12024:

In other words you wanted Fix News to tell you what he said. Gotcha!

Ha! They are playing Schifferbrain's Fairy Tale about the phone call...........for the first time.

OUCH!:5_1_12024:

Nope. More lies by you.. I don't give a flying flip what Pencil Neck said yesterday, because he said many times over the 2 days prior. Adding tears doesn't make it any less bullshit.

Now I am watching Trump’s TV lawyers on CNN without its commentators telling me what they are saying or what to believe. They are deflecting form Trump’s shakedown. Of course, you have to argue the hand you are dealt. Their hand for Trump is garbage. So they have to deflect and lie, lie and deflect.

Last edited:
Now I am watching Trump’s TV lawyers on CNN without its commentators s]telling me what they are saying. They are deflecting form Trump’s shakedown. Of course, you have to argue the hand you are dealt. Their hand for Trump is garbage. So they have to deflect and lie, lie and deflect.
Yeah, quoting the transcript is deflection to a low IQ Dimwinger.:21:

Nope. More lies by you.. I don't give a flying flip what Pencil Neck said yesterday, because he said many times over the 2 days prior. Adding tears doesn't make it any less bullshit.
So you admit, you want a show trial and don’t care about the evidence. Fox News has led you well.

Now I am watching Trump’s TV lawyers on CNN without its commentators s]telling me what they are saying. They are deflecting form Trump’s shakedown. Of course, you have to argue the hand you are dealt. Their hand for Trump is garbage. So they have to deflect and lie, lie and deflect.
If you actually believe this crap about Trump being concerned about Ukraine corruption or javelin sales explains why you don’t care about the facts.

So you admit, you want a show trial and don’t care about the evidence. Fox News has led you well.
I never said anything remotely close to your lies.

Keep digging.

:dig:

If you actually believe that this crap about Trump being concerned about Ukraine corruption or javelin sales explains why you don’t care about the facts.
More lies by you.

Forum List

Back