Senate Intel finds 'extensive' Russian election interference going back to 2014

You tried to compare Obama's legal involvement in support of Bibi's opposition to Russia's covert operation.
I compared meddling to meddling. You are the one pretending one was different than the other. In terms of effect they are equal, as far as I can see.
the investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities."
Let me simplify things for you.
Trumpybears elaborate version of I'm Rubber, you're glue......."Huh-uh, she's the one who colluded with Russia, not me!"
This has nothing to do with what I posted.

Apparently you are physically unable to address the matter of a highly placed campaign to remove Trump from office using trumped up (no pun intended) and created narratives of
Donald Trump working hand in glove with the Russians to steal the election...somehow (this is still very unclear).

And even after a two year long unfettered Robert Mueller investigation with his hand picked crew of Trump haters
and opponents you are no closer to establishing your fantasy than you where when you started and still can't let go of your dreams of removing Trump from office.
I can't say I feel sorry for you because you lot are so pathetic. I can say your long plotting and ratcheting up the hate levels in this country have backfired and you are the authors of your own political demise. And that feels like
karma in action.

Apparently you are physically unable to address the matter of a highly placed campaign to remove Trump from office using trumped up (no pun intended) and created narratives of
Donald Trump working hand in glove with the Russians

There are only two way to remove a president. We know the Senate will never convict their Don.

We know Russia interfered in our election for the benefit of Trumpybear.

We also know Trumpybear welcomed the fruits of their illegal acts.

The Sloth Coup CT is just dumb. So slow, you can't even see it man!

There are only two way to remove a president. We know the Senate will never convict their Don.
And the other way to remove a president is to have highly placed officials of the FBI, Justice Department, in our intelligence community and elsewhere start a plot to remove him by
making it appear, falsely, that he was colluding with the Russians.

We know Russia interfered in our election for the benefit of Trumpybear.
We also know Facebook and Google created millions of votes for democrats through their manipulations.
James Clapper says there is absolutely no proof that Russia influenced our election one way or the other.
Barry Obama says it would be impossible for such a thing to happen and starting in 2014 it was well known
among intelligence experts that Russia was trying to influence our election.

What is your point, assuming you have one.

We also know Trumpybear welcomed the fruits of their illegal acts.
Meaning what exactly?
What makes you claim that?

The Sloth Coup CT is just dumb. So slow, you can't even see it man!
Can you see anything at all?
The efforts to have Trumped removed were a very real thing and well documented. Your responses to the point so far have been dimwitted and obtuse. If you want to troll go elsewhere please.

And the other way to remove a president is to have highly placed officials of the FBI, Justice Department, in our intelligence community and elsewhere start a plot to remove him by
making it appear, falsely, that he was colluding with the Russians.

Congressional investigations and special counsels are not plots to remove a sitting president. Characterizing them as such however helps to further the divide between the two sides.

Can you see anything at all?
The efforts to have Trumped removed were a very real thing and well documented.

A well documented Sloth Coup. So slow that you can read all about it in advance.

Congressional investigations and special counsels are not plots to remove a sitting president. Characterizing them as such however helps to further the divide between the two sides.
Disingenuous or just not all that sharp? The special counsel was not part of the coup, though he was appointed as a result of things that grew out of the plot, like the Steele dossier, intelligence agents like Joseph Mifsud, Christopher Steele, the FISA court order and other things

As a matter of fact Robert Mueller's investigation (or I should say the investigation that had his name attacked to it) was a saving grace and after two years of intense hunting nothing could be found that linked Trump's name to all the accusations that still fly around without substantiation.
A well documented Sloth Coup. So slow that you can read all about it in advance.
Okay. Keep playing the idiot.

Forum List

Back