🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Senate Intelligence Committee Report On Russian Interference

Status
Not open for further replies.

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
Here's the report: https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/report_volume5.pdf

Even the Republican Senate had to admit Russia interfered in the 2016 election.

I'm afraid the report is longer than a tweet and so no Trump fans will read it. They will wait for their propagandists to tell them what to say about it. Sad.

But there are pictures in it! Like this one on page 418:

trump-letter-to-putin.jpg

Last edited:
Yep... It says a lot of things... And proves none of them. I need the proof. Show me what the hell they did.
Read. The. Report.

Are you capable of doing that? Can you read something longer than a tweet?

You fools are parroting the people who lie to you, and you keep going back for more.

Do you know how stupid you sound when you parrot your masters? "Show me the proof! Show me the proof!"

I just gave it to you. Read it. The proof is right under your nose.

You're lazy. Trump counts on that. The last thing he and his propaganda mills want is for you to read the report for yourself.

Don't be a sap who waits for your instructions from your favorite propagandists.

Here's the report: https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/report_volume5.pdf

I'm afraid the report is longer than a tweet and so no Trump fans will read it. They will wait for their propagandists to tell them what to say about it. Sad.

So, how did they “interfere”?

The most they did was “possibly” provide Hillary’s own emails, which she was trying to hide.

So explain why showing Hillary’s official emails would affect the election? Oh, because Americans might find out the truth about her antics while she was holding an official position in the government?

Yep... It says a lot of things... And proves none of them. I need the proof. Show me what the hell they did.
Read. The. Report.

You fools are parroting the people who lie to you, and you keep going back for more.

Do you know how stupid you sound when you parrot your masters? "Show me the proof! Show me the proof!"

I just gave it to you. Read it.

You're lazy. Trump counts on that. The last thing he and his propaganda mills want is for you to read the report for yourself.

Don't be a sap and wait for your instructions from your favorite progandists.

PROOF! I NEED THE PROOF! NOT SOMEONE SAYING IT HAPPENED.

Read. The. Report.

Don't be a sap who waits for your instructions from your favorite propagandists.
^^ Translation: “I’m too lazy to read it and provide the specifics to the accusations.”

It’s on you to prove the accusation. Now prove it.

Read. The. Report.

^^ Translation: “I’m too lazy to read it and provide the specifics to the accusations.”

I did, dumbass. It's in the report.

You are doing exactly as I predicted. You won't read it for yourself.

I even posted some areas in the report which go into detail of how the Russians interfered.

"You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink."

Read. The. Report.

I just gave it to you. Read it. The proof is right under your nose.

Where do you think all that RW media BS comes from? It starts with an "R"

Read. The. Report.

I've read it... It's how I know there is no fuck'n proof in there... It MIGHT be behind all that black shit... But people who can see the black shit say that it's a bullshit piece of paper, and you'll notice that nobody is in jail over this.

(U) Manafort hired and worked increasingly closely with a Russian national, Konstantin
Kilimnik. Kilimnik is a Russian intelligence officer. Kilimnik became an integral part of
Manafort's operations in Ukraine and Russia, serving as Manafort's primary liaison to Deripaska
and eventually managing Manafort's office in Kyiv. Kilimnik and Manafort formed a close and
lasting relationship that endured to the 2016 U.S. elections. and beyond.

(U) Prior to joining the Trump Campaign in March 2016 and continuing throughout his
time 6n the Campaign, Manafort directly and indirectly communicated with Kilimnik, Deripaska,
and the pro-Russian oligarchs in Ukraine. On numerous occasions, Manafort sought to secretly
share internal Campaign information with Kilimnik. The Committee was unable to reliably
determine why Manafort shared sensitive internal polling data or Campaign strategy with
Kilimnik or with whom Kilimnik further shared that information. The Committee had limited
insight into Kilimnik's communications with Manafort and into Kilimnik's communications with
other individuals connected to Russian influence operations, all of whom used communications
security practices. The Committee obtained some information suggesting Kilimnik may have
been connected to the GRU's hack and leak operation targeting the 2016 U.S. election.

Beginning while he was Campaign chairman and continuing at least until 2018, Manafort discussed with Kilimnik a peace plan for eastern Ukraine that benefited the Kremlin.

After the election, Manafort continued to coordinate with Russian persons, particularly Kilimnik and other individuals close to Deripaska, in an effort to undertake activities on their behalf. Manafort worked with Kilimnik starting in 2016 on narratives that sought to undermine evidence that Russia interfered in .the 2016 U.S. election.

(U) The Committee found that Manafort's presence on the Campaign and proximity to Trump created opportunities for Russian intelligence services to exert influence over, and acquire confidential information on, the Trump Campaign. Taken as a whole, Manafort's highlevel access and willingness to share information with individuals closely affiliated with the
Russian intelligence services, particularly Kilimnik and associates of Oleg Deripaska, represented a grave counterintelligence threat.

Read. The. Report.

I've read it...
No you haven't.

Gee, turns out this traitorous, Orange piece of shit is indeed the traitorous, Orange piece of shit rational people always knew he was. Shocker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back