Senate may change the rules to counter Pelosis childish games.

If that were the case you;d rant on and on about the disrespect the House Democrats displayed for the Constitution in their sham of an impeachment inquiry/investigation.

What a lazy, shit reply. Did the sentence "Unfortunately, we both know this likely won't happen as both parties want to do whatever the fuck they want." escape you? Did you require a 4-page dissertation? For fuck's sake.

If that were the case you;d rant on and on about the disrespect the House Democrats displayed for the Constitution in their sham of an impeachment inquiry/investigation.
What a lazy, shit reply. Did the sentence "Unfortunately, we both know this likely won't happen as both parties want to do whatever the fuck they want." escape you? Did you require a 4-page dissertation? For fuck's sake.
Show us your rants against the disrespect the House Democrats displayed for the Constitution in their sham of an impeachment inquiry/investigation.

Hit a nerve did he? Libtards are pussies.

Pelosi marginalized herself and the entire Stalinist democrat Party with her phony Impeachment April Fool's Joke.

Ignore her

Pelosi marginalized herself and the entire Stalinist democrat Party with her phony Impeachment April Fool's Joke.
Ignore her
Why do Democrats and liberals believe the GOP in the senate should show them greater consideration in the senate trial than said Democrats and liberals granted to the GOP in the house impeachment inquiry/investigation?

The OP has it wrong. It is McConnell playing a childish game. McConnell has a constitutional duty to hold an impartial Senate hearing and has indicated he plans no such trial. McConnell is making a mockery of the Senate proceeding. Pelosi is right to do what she is doing. If he has decided to renege on his constitutional duty, Pelosi is in her right to force the turtle to do his job.
Like most retarded libs, you are wrong.

Show us your rants against the disrespect the House Democrats displayed for the Constitution in their sham of an impeachment inquiry/investigation.

1. I was on vacation through most of December.
2. I've made no comments here about the tone of the Impeachment proceedings

Besides, what difference would my denigrating the House Democrats' shit show do for you? Salve for your butt hurt? Get a grip, snowflake.

Trump should have Pelosi arrested for abuse of power and Obstruction of the Presidency

Hit a nerve did he? Libtards are pussies.

What nerve? Arguing pointless things? You know nothing of my political affiliations, libtard. Shut up.

I would add a Senate Rule that gives the House a finite time period to submit the Articles after passage or the Articles are automatically dismissed. Something like:
"The Articles of Impeachment passed in the House by a majority vote must be submitted to the Senate for trial within 72 hours after passage or said Articles are dismissed, null and void"
My understanding is they will pass a rule "Deeming" the articles transmitted.
Doesn’t actually work like that

Mitch is a stickler for procedure. He built his career on it

I would add a Senate Rule that gives the House a finite time period to submit the Articles after passage or the Articles are automatically dismissed. Something like:
"The Articles of Impeachment passed in the House by a majority vote must be submitted to the Senate for trial within 72 hours after passage or said Articles are dismissed, null and void"
My understanding is they will pass a rule "Deeming" the articles transmitted.

When the Dems say "NONONO WE DIDN'T TRANSMIT NOTHING!!"

Hmmmmmm…..I am going to say I don't think so.

Maybe a combo: After 48 hours from X time, the articles will be "deemed." They have them already, obviously, in the sense of leaks and informal transmission, so that's not a problem.

1. I was on vacation through most of December.
2. I've made no comments here about the tone of the Impeachment proceedings
As I thought - you did not criticize the house Dems for their disrespect for the Constitution n their sham of an impeachment inquiry/investigation.
Thanks.

"Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell...... said on Friday the Senate cannot proceed with a trial under its rules until it receives them."

Senate Republican eyes rule change to kick start Trump impeachment trial

They would need to change the Senate rules.

Okay, It's Senator Graham, head of the Senate Judiciary Committee who is saying explicitly that he wants to change the Senate rules to get the trial started ASAP, so that may well be what happens. Graham in his position is cover for McConnell making it happen.

I hope.

Great plan, idiots. The Constitution, is, of course, just a goddamn piece of paper. I remember another 'smart man' said something along those lines. Can't put my finger on who...

Bethman-Hollweg, Chancellor of Germany in 1914, referring to the Treaty of London guaranteeing the neutrality of Belgium as just a scrap of paper. The Germans wanted to march thru Belgium on their way to conquer France, and did so.

That pulled Britain into the war immediately, as Britain took the Belgium treaty very seriously.

What was your example? I am doubting that was it...….

Last edited:
Great plan, idiots. The Constitution, is, of course, just a goddamn piece of paper. I remember another 'smart man' said something along those lines. Can't put my finger on who...

Bethman-Hollweg, Chancellor of Germany in 1914, referring to the Treaty of London guaranteeing the neutrality of Belgium as just a scrap of paper. The Germans wanted to march thru Belgium on their way to conquer France, and did so.

That pulled Britain into the war immediately, as Britain took the Belgium treaty very seriously.

What was your example? I am doubting that was it...….

Now, If I were referring to von Bethman-Hollweg, I would have said 'scrap' of paper, instead of 'piece' of paper, now wouldn't I? But you're so clever. Your references are out of control, everyone knows that.

Forum List

Back