Senate may change the rules to counter Pelosis childish games.

I say let her keep them. The longer she does, the less serious the whole thing becomes. Meanwhile, Trump's donations keep pouring in. When your enemy is committing suicide, stay out of the way.

Plousey is trying to change the laws of impeachment.

She controls the House and that all. McConnel controls the Senate.

He should tell her to pound sand. Send the articles or its all null and void.

Whatever it takes to protect their lord and savior. Leningrad Lindsey and Moscow Mitch have knee burns from daily kissing of Dump's "ring."
How is forcing a trial "protecting" Trump?

What happened to Trump being a threat to our "democracy" and national security? Ya know, the reason Nazi rushed the impeachment vote? Where's Waldo Pelousy?

What time limit, if any, does the Constitution set for transmitting Articles of Impeachment to the Senate?

Kind of like never holding a hearing on a Presidents SC nominee?

What time limit, if any, does the Constitution set for transmitting Articles of Impeachment to the Senate?

Never holding a hearing on Obama's SC nominee benefitted them. In Nancy's case, she's cutting her own throat. See the difference, dumbass?

Never holding a hearing on Obama's SC nominee benefitted them. In Nancy's case, she's cutting her own throat. See the difference, dumbass?

Then why are you whining so much?

Why not just ignore and violate the rules like Nazi Pelousy, Schifferbrains, and Nadless did in the House?

Gee, perhaps this sort of thing should be written into the Constitution so party hacks like Pelosi, Ryan. McConnell, Reid, etc...can’t pull this sort of crap?

What next? In a few years A senate that starts removal from office proceedings without the House being in session?

Then why are you whining so much?
Whining? I'm laughing!

If Trump has been impeached, the Senate can hold a trial any time it wants.
If the senate cannot hold a Trial, then Trump has not been impeached.
Pick one.

Gee, perhaps this sort of thing should be written into the Constitution so party hacks like Pelosi, Ryan. McConnell, Reid, etc...can’t pull this sort of crap?

What next? In a few years A senate that starts removal from office proceedings without the House being in session?
At least you admit there is no impeachment right now.

Recent polls indicate waning support for what Pelosi is doing, especially in swing states and districts. They are in effect kicking themselves in the ass, so to me I don't see why the Senate just let's 'em keep on kicking. To a point anyway, I think the Senate Repubs would get a boost in popularity if they took action to end this farce. It really isn't right to change the Clinton rules for Trump, fuck that.

If Trump has been impeached, the Senate can hold a trial any time it wants.
If the senate cannot hold a Trial, then Trump has not been impeached.
Pick one.

Trumpybear has been Impeached and the Senate will acquit him one way or another. They don't even need to wait for a trial or the transmission to acquit, but they cannot un-impeach him.

Recent polls indicate waning support for what Pelosi is doing, especially in swing states and districts. They are in effect kicking themselves in the ass, so to me I don't see why the Senate just let's 'em keep on kicking. To a point anyway, I think the Senate Repubs would get a boost in popularity if they took action to end this farce. It really isn't right to change the Clinton rules for Trump, fuck that.

Agreed.

All I heard when they were picking a new speaker after the midterms was what a brilliant tactician Pelosi was and that they couldn’t risk losing her “gift” by not anointing her as Speaker. I think the DEMs are having some buyers remorse about right now.

From 12/5/16

As I've said 3 or 4 times in the past, the Pelosi brand of liberalism is the last thing the Democrats should be highlighting.

Not only have the DEMs not seen any of these alleged brilliant moves...they have suffered from the pull to the left.

sad

Agreed.

All I heard when they were picking a new speaker after the midterms was what a brilliant tactician Pelosi was and that they couldn’t risk losing her “gift” by not anointing her as Speaker. I think the DEMs are having some buyers remorse about right now.

From 12/5/16

As I've said 3 or 4 times in the past, the Pelosi brand of liberalism is the last thing the Democrats should be highlighting.

Not only have the DEMs not seen any of these alleged brilliant moves...they have suffered from the pull to the left.

sad

Whats your type of liberalism, CC?

Forum List

Back