Senate Report: Biden left as many as 9,000 American citizens in Afghanistan after withdrawal

First, I'm a son of an immigrant that followed the rules to enter legally into the United States of America.
At least Afghani's that worked for the military were offered green cards unlike the estimated 2 million illegal aliens Joey Xi Bai Dung has allowed to enter America creating a crisis.
The Afghanis weren’t offered green cards by the Trump administration. Trump’s administration torpedoed the program because the Trump administration was very anti-immigration. They were anti illegal immigration. They were anti legal immigration.

I mean, unless you came from countries that were, shall we say, a little less brown.

Why did Trump not withdraw these Americans as he did with the military before Biden was elected?
We still had troops in country when Trump left, Dumbass. The Afghanistan clusterfuck is all on Surrender Joe.

The evacuation of Afghanistan was a success that is unmatched in history. If Americans were left behind, it was their choice.

Compare the loss of 13 to the massive slaughter it could have been if the Taliban hadn't received the deal they needed for them to take over government.

The only question remaining is, who made the deal with the Taliban? Trump or Biden?
Biden made the deal. And it was: I'm bugging out, leaving tens of billions of arms for you, and you can have Afghanistan. Oh, and I lied when I said we would get all Americans out.

He didn’t have a plan to help the Afghanis you’re talking about and he spent four years doing next to nothing for them.

Granting green cards to middle eastern men wasn’t exactly high on the to do list.
Lol, he was giving a plan and he scraped it. Just like he did away with Trump's policies and everything is going to shit.

I leave at least 9000 potential American citizens on my girlfriend's stomach every time I withdraw.

Americans don’t need green cards. They were told to leave long before the military did.

The government does not follow Americans around overseas and hold their hands.
So when Biden promised to get everyone out...........

The Afghanis weren’t offered green cards by the Trump administration. Trump’s administration torpedoed the program because the Trump administration was very anti-immigration. They were anti illegal immigration. They were anti legal immigration.

I mean, unless you came from countries that were, shall we say, a little less brown.
No Trump wasn't, he just wanted people to come that wanted to work. Not Biden's millions of illegals that are costing use billions.

gator said:
And if people there were stupid enough to believe that the Afghanistan army would hold the Taliban they got what they deserved

what people would that be?

'people' stupid enough to believe Joe Biden?? like actual American citizens? Allies in that war?

Who?

Yes, pretty much the real story on who was responsible. The military planners involved!

But the fact remains, it goes down in history as the greatest successful evacuation in history.

LOL That can't be counterspun for either president's detriment.
It has already gone down as one of the biggest clusterfucks in history, Dipshit.

Lol, he was giving a plan and he scraped it. Just like he did away with Trump's policies and everything is going to shit.
There was no plan to help the Afghanis. You can’t just process all their green cards in a matter of months. It takes years and the system to do so was essentially put on ice during Trump’s administration since helping brown foreigners was the bottom of their priority list.

Um, you mean if they were stupid enough to believe Surrender Joe.

I mean if they were stupid enough to believe anyone that told them the Afghanistan army would hold the Taliban.

There is a reason the actual Afghan Govt was not part of the deal to get our troops out of the country

There was no plan to help the Afghanis. You can’t just process all their green cards in a matter of months. It takes years and the system to do so was essentially put on ice during Trump’s administration since helping brown foreigners was the bottom of their priority list.
We wouldn't know since Biden scrapped Trump's plan and screwed it up on his own.

Forum List

Back