Senate Report: Biden left as many as 9,000 American citizens in Afghanistan after withdrawal

Biden gave Afghanistan to the Taliban, Ukraine to Putin, the border to the Mexican cartels, and the rest of America to AOC & The Squad

we are living in ominous and chilling times. that didn't happen by accident, my friends

Biden gave Afghanistan to the Taliban, Ukraine to Putin, the border to the Mexican cartels, and the rest of America to AOC & The Squad

we are living in ominous and chilling times. that didn't happen by accident, my friends

All going right along the America hater plan...the handlers are pleased.

Really? Show us your posts telling us they would fold.

At least you admit Veggie Joe lied and Americans died.

1643925272284.png

Biden gave Afghanistan to the Taliban

Actually, Trump did that, Biden just fucked up the process of handing it to them.

The day Trump signed a peace deal with the Taliban totally leaving the Afghan Govt out of any negations he sealed the deal of the Taliban having Afghanistan

Actually, Trump did that, Biden just fucked up the process of handing it to them.

The day Trump signed a peace deal with the Taliban totally leaving the Afghan Govt out of any negations he sealed the deal of the Taliban having Afghanistan
cool cool

what about the rest of my statement?

So if we withdrew EARLIER, it would be LESS messy? Why do you say that?

The Taliban would not have controlled as much as the country as they did. They were limited in when they could start taking over parts of the country by the weather. Look at how much they controlled in May as opposed to August.

The Taliban was holding to the truce Trump brokered and Biden extended until we were gone.
No, they weren't. They had already taken the entire country from Biden with the exception of one small airport, Dumbass.

There you go again............trying to blame others for Veggie Joe's clusterfuck.

You are looking really stupid again.

There you go again............trying to blame others for Veggie Joe's clusterfuck.

You are looking really stupid again.

I am not blaming anyone for Biden's fuck up. I am just stating the facts of the situation.

You calling me stupid is like Butter Bean calling someone fat, it is meaningless

The evacuation of Afghanistan was a success that is unmatched in history. If Americans were left behind, it was their choice.

Compare the loss of 13 to the massive slaughter it could have been if the Taliban hadn't received the deal they needed for them to take over government.

The only question remaining is, who made the deal with the Taliban? Trump or Biden?
Where is the link to prove your claim that all Americans left in Afghanistan wanted to be left.

I am not blaming anyone for Biden's fuck up. I am just stating the facts of the situation.

You calling me stupid is like Butter Bean calling someone fat, it is meaningless
You blamed Trump. And for some reason every time you blame someone else and get called out on it you think saying "I'm not blaming anyone for Biden's fuck up" changes that.

Biden owns 100% of the Afghanistan fuck up, not Americans he left behind, not Trump. The sooner you admit that the sooner you stop looking so stupid.

Trip wires huh? hahahaha sure thing

“I met with Mullah Baradar on 15 August to pass a message to him that we were withdrawing, and if they attempted to disrupt that withdrawal we would punish them severely for that,” McKenzie began.

“But did he offer for you to have security over all of Kabul, not just the airport?” Gallagher interjected.

“As part of that conversation, [Baradar] said, ‘well, why don’t you just take security of all of Kabul?’ That was not why I was there, that was not my instruction, and we did not have the resources to undertake that mission,” McKenzie said.

“I did not consider that to be a formal offer and it was not the reason why I was there, so I did not pursue it,” he said later in the questioning.

You are blind as hell.

yea because you have nothing to say and secretly agree with me

It is no secret I think Biden is an idiot and done just about everything wrong since he took office. Even the things he did I agree with, like getting out of Afghanistan, he fucked up, the old doing the right thing in the worst possible way.

Forum List

Back