Senate Report: Biden left as many as 9,000 American citizens in Afghanistan after withdrawal

The Taliban would not have controlled as much as the country as they did. They were limited in when they could start taking over parts of the country by the weather. Look at how much they controlled in May as opposed to August.
How do you know how much Taliban would control if we were withdrawing earlier? Their advancement was hinged on our drawdowns.

- April 14 - President Joe Biden announces U.S. troops will withdraw from Afghanistan starting on May 1 and ending on Sept. 11

We could not somehow leave in 1 day or a week, it took 4 months and you have to ask yourself - wtf are all these Americans doing there for those 4 months when they had plenty of opportunity to leave?

You blamed Trump

I did not blame Trump, I stated the fact that Trump signed a peace deal with the Taliban, and only the Taliban, that he left the Afghan Govt out on purpose as he knew they would not be in power much longer. That is why he agreed that the US would help the Taliban gain international recognition as a legit Govt

- April 14 - President Joe Biden announces U.S. troops will withdraw from Afghanistan starting on May 1 and ending on Sept. 11

Biden wanted a made for TV moment of us leaving on 9/11, this was his biggest fuck up and lead to all the other fuck ups

No, they weren't. They had already taken the entire country from Biden with the exception of one small airport, Dumbass.

The Taliban only moved in and occupied the territory we withdrew from and the Afghan Army couldn't hold or wouldn't hold. They never engaged the US or our Non-Afghan allies in combat after Trump Surrender Agreement was signed. That was the truce.

It is no secret I think Biden is an idiot and done just about everything wrong since he took office. Even the things he did I agree with, like getting out of Afghanistan, he fucked up, the old doing the right thing in the worst possible way.
i accept your surrender

Biden wanted a made for TV moment of us leaving on 9/11, this was his biggest fuck up and lead to all the other fuck ups
Well ok, but you are not answering the question though.

Us leaving earlier would simply cause earlier advancement of Taliban, so I don't see a strong argument that leaving earlier would result in less mess.

Us leaving earlier would simply cause earlier advancement of Taliban,

What is wrong with you? I could not have led to an earlier advancement of Taliban, as the Taliban was not able to start advancing till the weather allowed them to, and then they had to take the time to take over one area at a time. They would have been no where close to the capital had we left when we were supposed to

I did not blame Trump, I stated the fact that Trump signed a peace deal with the Taliban, and only the Taliban, that he left the Afghan Govt out on purpose as he knew they would not be in power much longer. That is why he agreed that the US would help the Taliban gain international recognition as a legit Govt
You didn't blame Trump??????????????????????

Here is what you said:

Actually, Trump did that, Biden just fucked up the process of handing it to them.

The day Trump signed a peace deal with the Taliban totally leaving the Afghan Govt out of any negations he sealed the deal of the Taliban having Afghanistan

You blamed Trump for the Taliban taking over Afghanistan, liar. Veggie Joe didn't follow any part of the "Trump deal". None of it.

You are looking really stupid again.

The Taliban only moved in and occupied the territory we withdrew from and the Afghan Army couldn't hold or wouldn't hold. They never engaged the US or our Non-Afghan allies in combat after Trump Surrender Agreement was signed. That was the truce.
And that was everything except the small airport, until Biden bugged out of that too.

You blamed Trump for the Taliban taking over Afghanistan, liar. Veggie Joe didn't follow any part of the "Trump deal". None of it.

You are looking really stupid again.

I did not blame him for anything, I stated the facts of the situation. What the hell is wrong with you?

Reality always counters the conservative narrative.

What is wrong with you? I could not have led to an earlier advancement of Taliban, as the Taliban was not able to start advancing till the weather allowed them to
Nothing wrong with me asking where you got that idea from.

Khandhar province that Taliban took over 2 weeks after we announced withdrawal has temp of about 50F in FEBRUARY.

Now can you explain why Taliban could not advance in 50 degree weather?

I did not blame him for anything, I stated the facts of the situation. What the hell is wrong with you?
No, you lied. Trump's deal had nothing to do with Veggie Joe's clusterfuck. Nothing, because Veggie Joe didn't follow any of it.

Those are the facts of the situation.

Forum List

Back