Senate Report: Biden left as many as 9,000 American citizens in Afghanistan after withdrawal

I mean if they were stupid enough to believe anyone that told them the Afghanistan army would hold the Taliban.

There is a reason the actual Afghan Govt was not part of the deal to get our troops out of the country
Only one person told them that.............Veggie Joe.

Lol, he was giving a plan and he scraped it.

There was no plan for the evacuation on May 1st left for the new Administration. Trump ordered the complete withdrawal by Jan 15th but the generals talked him into the minimum needed to continue to support the Afghan Army in the field. There were no troops left for the evaluation. We had to re-deploy troops for the evacuation.

There was no plan for the evacuation on May 1st left for the new Administration. Trump ordered the complete withdrawal by Jan 15th but the generals talked him into the minimum needed to continue to support the Afghan Army in the field. There were no troops left for the evaluation. We had to re-deploy troops for the evacuation.

Trump had tripwires that Biden ignored.

The Taliban offered control of Kabul and Biden refused it.

Once again, Biden lied.

"US Government Left As Many As 9,000 American Citizens In Afghanistan After Withdrawal, Senate Report Reveals"​

The loser Biddum had SEVEN MONTHS to evacuate those people!
Then there is our southern border which he has FLUNG wide open
to let in well over TWO MILLION more diseased, undocumented,
wretched illegal aliens. We have no choice:

I SAY---

Imp46.jpg

Only one person told them that.............Veggie Joe.

I personally believe that the statements that the forces will disintegrate, and the Talibs will take over in short order are mistaken. The real choices that the Afghans will face is between a long war and negotiated settlement.”

Americans do not need greed cards and they should not have needed evacuated, they should have left on their own.

I spent 4.5 years in Iran as a youth, we lived there when the Shah was being forced out. We saw what was happening and my parents took us out of the country. We did not wait for the Govt to swoop in and save us.

The Americans had family members who aren't citizens to deal with. Maybe you could read the articles?

2021 is when Biden screwed the pooch.
It was Jan 15th 2021, when Trump gave a gift to the Taliban, hamstringing the next Administration and our military by pulling out all but 2500 troops. Removing 6100 troops when the Taliban had achieve only one of the conditions he set for them in the Surrender Agreement. This after he insisted that the Afghan Government release 5000 Taliban fighters. That release was at least in the agreement. Pulling out the 6100 was not. That was a gift to the Taliban and a giant fuck you to every patriotic American.

With CiC like that, who needs enemies.

Anyone who would leave Americans behind and at the mercy of our enemies is a worthless fuck and us unfit to lead.

Biden... Unfit to lead.

Complaints about that are being taken in the 3rd port o let to the right basement section.

You really need to stop blaming everyone else for Veggie Joe's clusterfuck. You look really stupid.

I have already said 1000 times that Joe fucked things up royally. That does not remove the fact these people had 16 months to get out of the country from the time Trump signed the surrender papers with the Taliban. Their lack of personal responsibility does not change Biden's fuck ups, but they still share some of the blame.

I have already said 1000 times that Joe fucked things up royally. That does not remove the fact these people had 16 months to get out of the country from the time Trump signed the surrender papers with the Taliban. Their lack of personal responsibility does not change Biden's fuck ups, but they still share some of the blame.
No, you are still blaming them for believing what Veggie Joe told them, and you look stupid for doing it.

No, you are still blaming them for believing what Veggie Joe told them, and you look stupid for doing it.

No, they are the ones that look stupid for trusting a politician.

The fact the Afghan army was going to fold was pretty common knowledge, even in this country, it was far more well known in country.

It was Jan 15th 2021, when Trump gave a gift to the Taliban, hamstringing the next Administration and our military by pulling out all but 2500 troops. Removing 6100 troops when the Taliban had achieve only one of the conditions he set for them in the Surrender Agreement. This after he insisted that the Afghan Government release 5000 Taliban fighters. That release was at least in the agreement. Pulling out the 6100 was not. That was a gift to the Taliban and a giant fuck you to every patriotic American.

With CiC like that, who needs enemies.
Yet our troops were able to hold the peace. Is that not true?

No, they are the ones that look stupid for trusting a politician.

The fact the Afghan army was going to fold was pretty common knowledge, even in this country, it was far more well known in country.
Really? Show us your posts telling us they would fold.

At least you admit Veggie Joe lied and Americans died.

Trump had tripwires that Biden ignored.

The Taliban offered control of Kabul and Biden refused it.

Trip wires huh? hahahaha sure thing

“I met with Mullah Baradar on 15 August to pass a message to him that we were withdrawing, and if they attempted to disrupt that withdrawal we would punish them severely for that,” McKenzie began.

“But did he offer for you to have security over all of Kabul, not just the airport?” Gallagher interjected.

“As part of that conversation, [Baradar] said, ‘well, why don’t you just take security of all of Kabul?’ That was not why I was there, that was not my instruction, and we did not have the resources to undertake that mission,” McKenzie said.

“I did not consider that to be a formal offer and it was not the reason why I was there, so I did not pursue it,” he said later in the questioning.

Trip wires huh? hahahaha sure thing

“I met with Mullah Baradar on 15 August to pass a message to him that we were withdrawing, and if they attempted to disrupt that withdrawal we would punish them severely for that,” McKenzie began.

“But did he offer for you to have security over all of Kabul, not just the airport?” Gallagher interjected.

“As part of that conversation, [Baradar] said, ‘well, why don’t you just take security of all of Kabul?’ That was not why I was there, that was not my instruction, and we did not have the resources to undertake that mission,” McKenzie said.

“I did not consider that to be a formal offer and it was not the reason why I was there, so I did not pursue it,” he said later in the questioning.
Why no link?

Forum List

Back