Senate Report Concludes the Benghazi Attacks Were Preventable

clinton should have been.

For what?

He tried to get Bin Laden. Congress blocked his attempts and would NOT authorize the use of special forces. And, in fact they laughed at him when he lobbed a missile into a Bin Laden hidey hole.

Guess they ain't laughing now..eh?

Sudan offered OBL to Clinton before 9/11, he was CIC, he did not need congress to authorize him to take OBL, but he didn't and 9/11 happened.

spin all you like, that is what happened.

That's a complete and unmitigated lie.

Repeating the lie makes you a liar.

For what?

He tried to get Bin Laden. Congress blocked his attempts and would NOT authorize the use of special forces. And, in fact they laughed at him when he lobbed a missile into a Bin Laden hidey hole.

Sudan offered OBL to Clinton before 9/11, he was CIC, he did not need congress to authorize him to take OBL, but he didn't and 9/11 happened.

OBL was a law enforcement issue... who was not addressed when Clinton had the chance and went on to murder thousands of Americans.

PERIOD.

But, it's all Bush's fault...

no one tried to cover up 911

No they just lied about who was responsible and started a whole fucking war over it..killing 4000 Americans and over 100K Iraqis.

So Osama Bin Laden wasn't responsible?

Sallow's a moron.. nobody ever said Iraq was responsible for 9/11... it's a lie parroted by the idiot left... just like the lie that Sarah Palin said she could see Russia from her house. They don't care, they're pathological liars most of them.

So with the full benefit of 20/20 hindsight, the Senate concludes that the Benghazi situation might have been handled better.

Well, then, let's all give them one big Eureka!!!!!!!!

No they just lied about who was responsible and started a whole fucking war over it..killing 4000 Americans and over 100K Iraqis.

they lied about who was responsible?

I seem to recall pretty much on the first day that it was Osama Bin Laden.

Never heard ANYONE say it stemmed from Iraq.

You been watching too much lefty crap on TV.

Cheney is a lefty?

He's the one who put the blame squarely on Iraq.

Last I remember he was part of the Bush administration.

Dick Cheney, liar:

[SIZE=-1]In the past few days Cheney has been trashed in the media — particularly what passes for the “liberal” media — over an exchange in a June 17, 2004 interview with CNBC’s Gloria Borger. Have a listen:
Borger: Well, let’s get to Mohamed Atta for a minute because you mentioned him as well. You have said in the past that it was, quote, "pretty well confirmed."

Cheney: No, I never said that.

Borger: OK.

Cheney: I never said that.

Borger: I think that is…

Cheney: Absolutely not. What I said was the Czech intelligence service reported after 9/11 that Atta had been in Prague on April 9 of 2001, where he allegedly met with an Iraqi intelligence official. We have never been able to confirm that nor have we been able to knock it down, we just don’t know.
[/SIZE]

What he actually said:

VICE PRES. CHENEY: Well, what we now have that's developed since you and I last talked, Tim, of course, was that report that--it's been pretty well confirmed that he did go to Prague and he did meet with a senior official of the Iraqi intelligence service in Czechoslovakia last April, several months before the attack. Now, what the purpose of that was, what transpired between them, we simply don't know at this point, but that's clearly an avenue that we want to pursue.

they lied about who was responsible?

I seem to recall pretty much on the first day that it was Osama Bin Laden.

Never heard ANYONE say it stemmed from Iraq.

You been watching too much lefty crap on TV.

Cheney is a lefty?

Dick Cheney, liar:

[SIZE=-1]In the past few days Cheney has been trashed in the media — particularly what passes for the “liberal” media — over an exchange in a June 17, 2004 interview with CNBC’s Gloria Borger. Have a listen:
Borger: Well, let’s get to Mohamed Atta for a minute because you mentioned him as well. You have said in the past that it was, quote, "pretty well confirmed."

Cheney: Absolutely not. What I said was the Czech intelligence service reported after 9/11 that Atta had been in Prague on April 9 of 2001, where he allegedly met with an Iraqi intelligence official. We have never been able to confirm that nor have we been able to knock it down, we just don’t know.
[/SIZE]

What he actually said:

VICE PRES. CHENEY: Well, what we now have that's developed since you and I last talked, Tim, of course, was that report that--it's been pretty well confirmed that he did go to Prague and he did meet with a senior official of the Iraqi intelligence service in Czechoslovakia last April, several months before the attack. Now, what the purpose of that was, what transpired between them, we simply don't know at this point, but that's clearly an avenue that we want to pursue.

So, in your pea-sized brain you conclude that Cheney was blaming Iraq for 9/11?

Please tell me you're not that stupid...

:lol:

You know libs will have to deflect when Committee chairman is the very liberal Dianne Feinstein and she says that threats were ignored prior to the attack. It's bad enough that more security wasn't approved, but did they have to remove security days before the attack? They could have just told everyone at the embassy to evacuate and sent them elsewhere.

There wasn't any intelligence pointing to protesters upset over a video. And in the weeks following, there wasn't any intelligence in what Obama and Hillary said.

Since Obama and Hillary were the ones lying, it would stand to reason that they were the ones that screwed up and were covering their asses. We know the facts now and Obama has yet to explain why he went public with a made-up story. Was he protecting himself or the terrorists?

Newly declassified documents show that President Obama’s closest military advisors knew within 15 minutes that a terror attack was taking place in Benghazi.

Rep. Brad Wenstrup (R-Ohio) was at some of the classified Benghazi briefings in June.
According to the newly declassified transcripts, he asked, “So no one from the military was ever advising, that you are aware of, that this was a demonstration gone out of control, it was always considered an attack on the United States?”
Marine Corps Col. George Bristol answered, "Yes, sir, we referred to it as the attack."


Military Briefed Obama on Benghazi 'Attack,' Not Demonstration
Documents Show Admin Knew Benghazi Was a Terror Attack Within 15 Minutes | Fox News Insider

Last edited:
It's a conspiracy. The Senate is controlled by Republicans and they corrupted the report.

At least that's what we are going to hear.

You remain a complete idiot.

Why? Because I pointed out what you guys were stupidly going to claim?

You guys have been blaming Republicans for everything that happens in the Government despite you controlling the Senate and Presidency. Why would this be any different?

So with the full benefit of 20/20 hindsight, the Senate concludes that the Benghazi situation might have been handled better.

We didn't need the Senate to tell us that... this admin fucked up and lied about it from day one.

Cheney is a lefty?

Dick Cheney, liar:

[/SIZE]

What he actually said:

So, in your pea-sized brain you conclude that Cheney was blaming Iraq for 9/11?

Please tell me you're not that stupid...

:lol:

He is.

For what?

That's a complete and unmitigated lie.

Repeating the lie makes you a liar.

Then you are clearly a liar because what I said is the truth. The CIC does need congressional authorization to capture a known terrorist using covert methods.

Damn, Obama does it with drones without congress approving it, WTF is wrong with you?

The 9-11 Commission also deem the attacks that day in 2001 were preventable. Who was held accountable then?

For what?

Wasn't that hidey hole in iraq?

So Osama Bin Laden wasn't responsible?

Sallow's a moron.. nobody ever said Iraq was responsible for 9/11... it's a lie parroted by the idiot left... just like the lie that Sarah Palin said she could see Russia from her house. They don't care, they're pathological liars most of them.

Cheney did and by default the Bush administration did as well.

And Iraq was invaded.

They used 9/11 as one of the reasons.

Moron.

Do you give them a "eureka" for proving that hillary and obama were incompetent in their jobs and then lied about it?

must not blame obama for anything

must defend obama at all costs

Forum List

Back