Senate vote to defund Planned Parenthood fails

To bad because its a waste of tax payers money since the ACA does all that PP does.

Obamacare is an insurance structure, Obamacare doesn't deliver medical services.

I have Anthem as a health insurance provider, I don't go to Anthem to get a colonoscopy - I go to a medical provider.

Medical providers are paid for services rendered. If a medical provider is providing breast cancer screenings, cervical cancer screenings, treatment and counseling for STD's, they should be eligible for compensation under whatever medical plan the person has. There should be no reason to say that PP should not be eligible to submit for those medical services under MedicAid.

You mean that there is no reason other than their habitual violation of the laws and their odious sales of baby organs?

Glad you cleared that up, thanks.

Only in an insane nation, does PP continue to receive government funding.

Yeah, funding PAP smears, breast exams, birth control and various other tests for women is just crazy, huh?

What nonsense.
The government funds 9000 women's clinics. We can do without 700 Planned Parenthood clinics and not affect women's health one iota.

And, of course, the 8,300 clinics you magnanimously allow to remain open are in places that are accessible to the women who currently use Planned Parenthood clinics.

To bad because its a waste of tax payers money since the ACA does all that PP does.

Obamacare is an insurance structure, Obamacare doesn't deliver medical services.

I have Anthem as a health insurance provider, I don't go to Anthem to get a colonoscopy - I go to a medical provider.

Medical providers are paid for services rendered. If a medical provider is providing breast cancer screenings, cervical cancer screenings, treatment and counseling for STD's, they should be eligible for compensation under whatever medical plan the person has. There should be no reason to say that PP should not be eligible to submit for those medical services under MedicAid.

You mean that there is no reason other than their habitual violation of the laws and their odious sales of baby organs?

Glad you cleared that up, thanks.

The donation of tissue and organs from already deceased babies is somehow odious? Why?

And, of course, the 8,300 clinics you magnanimously allow to remain open are in places that are accessible to the women who currently use Planned Parenthood clinics.
I suppose so. That's why we don't need PP clinics. After all, PP clinics major procedures for the cause of women's health is mammograms, right? That's what the other clinics provide.

I suppose so. That's why we don't need PP clinics. After all, PP clinics major procedures for the cause of women's health is mammograms, right? That's what the other clinics provide.

PP provides a lot of services for women's health. The smallest part of that is abortions. And no federal funding goes for abortions. And yet, you want to close 700 clinics, despite the fact that cancer is the second leading cause of death for women in the US.

Mammograms and Breast Cancer Screening are not the same thing.

A BCS may include a mammogram, but that is not all there is to it.

>>>>

...and the republican war on women continues. In fact, it has escalated. One would think that as election time draws near, the GOP would lay off offending women, Latinos, African-Americans, gays, SS disabled people, the poor, etc., etc....at least until after the election. Bush 1, who was a reasonable president, must be shaking his head in disbelief.

The donation of tissue and organs from already deceased babies is somehow odious? Why?

1. It is without the consent of the dead baby.

2. PP hides their intent behind euphemisms like yours, this ismore than a 'tissue donation'.

3.It is or should be illegal an it is disgustingly immoral.

All that said, I hope that you libtards are going to keep defending PP, and I feel fairly certain you will. It is killing you among average Americans.

...and the republican war on women continues. In fact, it has escalated. One would think that as election time draws near, the GOP would lay off offending women, Latinos, African-Americans, gays, SS disabled people, the poor, etc., etc....at least until after the election. Bush 1, who was a reasonable president, must be shaking his head in disbelief.

Complete bullshit.

The real war on women is the persuasion the Dimocrats give fearful mothers to kill their daughters in the womb.

I think the funny thing here is how the PP-hating loons don't understand just how awful they look to decent average Americans. They never step outside of their antireality bubble, so they have no idea how the real world works.

The kooks used to try to hide their crazy and evil nature, since they knew letting people see their real nature would lose them votes. No more. Their arrogance has gone out of control, so they're putting their crazy and evil nature on open display. Thanks for the votes, kooks!

2. PP hides their intent behind euphemisms like yours, this ismore than a 'tissue donation'.

All that said, I hope that you libtards are going to keep defending PP, and I feel fairly certain you will. It is killing you among average Americans.

How many children have advanced directives for their organs to be donated?

And if a child or infant dies after being born, it is perfectly fine to have the mother (or parents) sign to have the body donated?

1) How many children have advanced directives for their organs to be donated? And if a child or infant dies after being born, it is perfectly fine to have the mother (or parents) sign to have the body donated?

2) No, it is nothing more than a tissue donation.

And if a child or infant dies after being born, it is perfectly fine to have the mother (or parents) sign to have the body donated?

Irrelevant as abortion is not an accident, but a deliberate murder from which Planned Parenthood sells the body parts, hiding it as 'tissue donations'.

You libtards will say and believe anything to protect your allies. Even something as ghastly as this is.

Pathetic.

1) How many children have advanced directives for their organs to be donated? And if a child or infant dies after being born, it is perfectly fine to have the mother (or parents) sign to have the body donated?

From a deliberately murdered unborn baby.

Except for that little detail, Nazi fuck

Irrelevant as abortion is not an accident, but a deliberate murder from which Planned Parenthood sells the body parts, hiding it as 'tissue donations'.

You libtards will say and believe anything to protect your allies. Even something as ghastly as this is.

Pathetic.

The issue is not about abortion. The issue is about what to do with the remains. And just like in the case of a live child, the mother gets to determine what is done with the remains.

And if you prefer, I can refer to the tissue donations as "body parts from unwanted, unborn bundles of joy". But that does not change the facts of what they actually are.

From a deliberately murdered unborn baby.

Except for that little detail, Nazi fuck

Ok, if that is what you want to call it. I will refer to it as "remains of a deliberately murdered unborn baby". That does not change a single thing.

The hoopla is not over Planned Parenthood performing abortions. That isn't news. The issue is about what PP does with the "remains of a deliberately murdered unborn baby".

Now, once the abortion is performed, one of two things happens. Either the mother decides to donate the "remains of the deliberately murdered unborn baby" or the staff throw the "remains of the deliberately murdered unborn baby" into an incinerator.

Forum List

Back