Senate vote to defund Planned Parenthood fails

And the usual USMB rightwing nitwits are seeking to propagate their usual lies and fallacies.

Such as the lie that Federal funds pay for abortions, and the moronic fallacy of comparing Planned Parenthood to 'Nazis.'
I just bet if the funding stopped, so would the abortions. Coincidence?

No the abortions won't stop.

Planned Parenthood has a special fund that does nothing but pays for abortions. It's separate from the federal funds and separate from the medical funds and medical care.

I have been sending money to that fund since the bush boy years. And if you all start calling me a murderer you'll be violating the rules of this board so don't even try it.

It's legal to have an abortion and abortions won't stop just because Planned Parenthood isn't around. Only 3% of what they do is abortions so someone else has to be doing those abortions and they won't stop doing them.

You just want women to die because their pregnancies have gone wrong. You want raped women who are made pregnant by the barbarian who raped her to have to give birth to that child. You want children who survive incest but become pregnant by a family member to give birth the child. You want to force women to carry pregnancies to term that they don't want to have. You're taking women's rights and freedom from them and that's not what America is about.

You're violating the constitution too.

If you don't believe abortion is for you, then don't have one but you have no right to tell anyone else what they can or can't do with their own body.

You do know that ad hominem attacks on the bearer of the message does not refute the message right?

Planned Parenthood is still a murder factory whether the people ratting on them are angels or devils or not.
You complain about ad hominem attacks..then you proceed to the "stupid"...I will quote the stupid Right here "Planned Parenthood is still a murder factory"...this is the language of propaganda...this is an utterly false ad hominem attack on PP while you whine about the exposure of who is behind this attack on women as being "ad hominem"....I pointed out the people behind the videos are Vicious Political sewer rats" with a history of fake videos threats and violence...do me a favor "get bent"

You do know that ad hominem attacks on the bearer of the message does not refute the message right?

Planned Parenthood is still a murder factory whether the people ratting on them are angels or devils or not.
You complain about ad hominem attacks..then you proceed to the "stupid"...I will quote the stupid Right here "Planned Parenthood is still a murder factory"...this is the language of propaganda...this is an utterly false ad hominem attack on PP while you whine about the exposure of who is behind this attack on women as being "ad hominem"....I pointed out the people behind the videos are Vicious Political sewer rats" with a history of fake videos threats and violence...do me a favor "get bent"
Yeah PP is just a sweet nice little organization providing wonderful important services like breast exams and pap smears...if you believe that you will believe anything.

Are you lying that way because you're just a brainwashed rube, or is your lie deliberate?
Go on, post your faked quotes, if you must. And then we'll debunk them, and then you'll still make the same dishonest claims. Pro-lifers are not known for honesty.

Lol, I take it as a honor to be called a 'brain washed rube' by a mind-locked baboon such as yourself, you stupid twit.

Lets have at it then.

Margaret Sanger - Wikiquote
  • "The ministers work is also important and also he should be trained, perhaps by the Federation as to our ideals and the goal that we hope to reach. We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members."
    • Commenting on the 'Negro Project' in a letter to Dr. Clarence Gamble, December 10, 1939.[1] - Sanger manuscripts, Sophia Smith Collection, Smith College, Northampton, Massachusetts. Also described in Linda Gordon's Woman's Body, Woman's Right: A Social History of Birth Control in America. New York: Grossman Publishers, 1976.
    • (Note: There is a different date circulated, e.g. Oct. 19, 1939; but Dec. 10 is the correct date of Mrs. Sanger's letter to Mr. Gamble.)
  • "The third group [of society] are those irresponsible and reckless ones having little regard for the consequences of their acts, or whose religious scruples prevent their exercising control over their numbers. Many of this group are diseased, feeble-minded, and are of the pauper element dependent upon the normal and fit members of society for their support. There is no doubt in the minds of all thinking people that the procreation of this group should be stopped."
    • Speech quoted in "Birth Control: What It Is, How It Works, What It Will Do." The Proceedings of the First American Birth Control Conference. Held at the Hotel Plaza, New York City, November 11-12, 1921. Published by the Birth Control Review, Gothic Press, pages 172 and 174.
  • "Birth control is not contraception indiscriminately and thoughtlessly practiced. It means the release and cultivation of the better racial elements in our society, and the gradual suppression, elimination and eventual extirpation of defective stocks— those human weeds which threaten the blooming of the finest flowers of American civilization. "
    • "Apostle of Birth Control Sees Cause Gaining Here", The New York Times, 1923-04-08, p. XII.
"I care nothing for Free Speech in and by itself. All of us place too much value on the power of the printed word and the power of the spoken word. We read too much. We listen too much. We live too little. We act too little....I speak to you by my actions past and present. I have been gagged, I have been suppressed, I have been hauled off to jail. Yet every time, more people have listened to me, more have protested, more have lifted their voices, more have been responded with courage and bravery....As a propagandist I see immense advantaged in being gagged. It silences me, but it makes millions of others talk about me, and the cause in which I live. "
  • Ford Hall Forum Boston Speech, Woman Rebel, The Margaret Sanger Story, Peter Bagge.
  • "All of our problems are the result of overbreeding among the working class, and if morality is to mean anything at all to us, we must regard all the changes which tend toward the uplift and survival of the human race as moral."
    • "Morality and Birth Control", February-March, 1918, pp. 11,14.
  • "Knowledge of birth control is essentially moral. Its general, though prudent, practice must lead to a higher individuality and ultimately to a cleaner race.
    • "Morality and Birth Control", February-March, 1918, pp. 11,14.

• Eugenics is … the most adequate and thorough avenue to the solution of racial, political and social problems.

• "The Eugenic Value of Birth Control Propaganda", October 1921, page 5.
  • "The campaign for birth control is not merely of eugenic value, but is practically identical with the final aims of eugenics."
  • "As an advocate of birth control I wish … to point out that the unbalance between the birth rate of the 'unfit' and the 'fit,' admittedly the greatest present menace to civilization, can never be rectified by the inauguration of a cradle competition between these two classes. In this matter, the example of the inferior classes, the fertility of the feeble-minded, the mentally defective, the poverty-stricken classes, should not be held up for emulation.... On the contrary, the most urgent problem today is how to limit and discourage the over-fertility of the mentally and physically defective. "
  • "If plants, and live stock as well, require space and air, sunlight and love, chlldren need them even more. The only real wealth of our country lies in the men and women of the next generation. A farmer would rather produce a thousand thoroughbreds than a million runts.
    How are we to breed a race of human thoroughbreds unless we follow the same plan?
    We must make this country into a garden of children instead of a disorderly back lot overrun with human weeds."
    • Radio WFAB Syracuse, 1924-02-29, transcripted in "The Meaning of Radio Birth Control", April 1924, p. 111
"The main objects of the Population Congress would be [...] (f) to give certain dysgenic groups in our population their choice of segregation or sterilization.
  • ""A Plan for Peace", April 1932, pp. 107-108, summarizing an address to the New History Society, New York City, 1932-01-17

"Eugenics aims to arouse the enthusiasm or the interest of the people in the welfare of the world fifteen or twenty generations in the future. On its negative side it shows us that we are paying for and even submitting to the dictates of an ever increasing, unceasingly spawning class of human beings who never should have been born at all—that the wealth of individuals and of states is being diverted from the development and the progress of human expression and civilization."
  • Chapter 8, "Dangers of Cradle Competition"

• "Eugenics, which had started long before my time, had once been defined as including free love and prevention of conception... Recently it had cropped up again in the form of selective breeding. "
    • Chapter 30, "Now Is the Time for Converse", p. 374.
  • "I accepted one branch of this philosophy, but eugenics without birth control seemed to me a house built upon sands. It could not stand against the furious winds of economic pressure which had buffeted into partial or total helplessness a tremendous proportion of the human race. The eugenists wanted to shift the birth control emphasis from less children for the poor to more children for the rich. We went back of that and sought first to stop the multiplication of the unfit. This appeared the most important and greatest step towards race betterment. "
    • Chapter 30, "Now Is the Time for Converse", pp. 374-375.
Doesn't she sound just like a Nazi? or the Democrat National Committee?

That is just the first page, dear, and from a neutral source, and no I wont debate any libtard ad hominem on why my source is corrupt, lol..

Last edited:
Pity Maggie isn't alive today!

She'd be an almost perfect Democrat Party presidential candidate.

Almost.

But.....

She's white.

She's not transgendered.

Still, closer to perfect than any of the present contenders......

Margaret Sanger - The Full Wiki

Sanger was a proponent of negative eugenics, a social philosophy which claims that human hereditary traits can be improved through social intervention. Sanger's eugenic policies ran to an exclusionary immigration policy, free access to birth control methods and full family-planning autonomy for the able-minded, and segregation or sterilization for the profoundly retarded. She expressly denounced euthanasia as a eugenics tool.

In A Plan for Peace (1932), for example, Sanger proposed a congressional department to:

Keep the doors of immigration closed to the entrance of certain aliens whose condition is known to be detrimental to the stamina of the race, such as feebleminded, idiots, morons, insane, syphilitic, epileptic, criminal, professional prostitutes, and others in this class barred by the immigration laws of 1924.[21]

And, following:

Apply a stern and rigid policy of sterilization and segregation to that grade of population whose progeny is already tainted or whose inheritance is such that objectionable traits may be transmitted to offspring.[21]

Sanger saw birth control as a means to prevent "dysgenic" children from being born into a disadvantaged life, and dismissed "positive eugenics" (which promoted greater fertility for the "fitter" upper classes) as impractical. Though many leaders in the negative eugenics movement were calling for active euthanasia of the "unfit," Sanger spoke out against such methods. She believed that women with the power and knowledge of birth control were in the best position to produce "fit" children. She rejected any type of eugenics that would take control out of the hands of those actually giving birth.

Taking sharp issue in plain words with certain other[22] eugenicists, however, Margaret Sanger completely rejected the idea of gassing the unfit. 'Nor do we believe,' wrote Sanger in Pivot of Civilization, 'that the community could or should send to the lethal chamber the defective progeny resulting from irresponsible and unintelligent breeding.'[23]

Sanger's views thus broke sharply from those proposing Nazi eugenics—an aggressive, and lethal, program. She wrote in a 1933 letter:

"All the news from Germany is sad & horrible, and to me more dangerous than any other war going on any where because it has so many good people who applaud the atrocities & claim its right. The sudden antagonism in Germany against the Jews & the vitriolic hatred of them is spreading underground here & is far more dangerous than the aggressive policy of the Japanese in Manchuria.."[24]

Sanger believed the responsibility for birth control should remain in the hands of able-minded individual parents rather than the state, and that self-determining motherhood was the only unshakable foundation for racial betterment; she wrote:

"The campaign for birth control is not merely of eugenic value, but is practically identical with the final aims of eugenics.... We are convinced that racial regeneration, like individual regeneration, must come 'from within.' That is, it must be autonomous, self-directive, and not imposed from without."[25]

We maintain that a woman possessing an adequate knowledge of her reproductive functions is the best judge of the time and conditions under which her child should be brought into the world. We further maintain that it is her right, regardless of all other considerations, to determine whether she shall bear children or not, and how many children she shall bear if she chooses to become a mother... Only upon a free, self-determining motherhood can rest any unshakable structure of racial betterment.[26]

She advocated coercion only to prevent the "undeniably feeble-minded" from procreating;

"The undeniably feeble-minded should, indeed, not only be discouraged but prevented from propagating their kind."[27]

Her first pamphlet read:

It is a vicious cycle; ignorance breeds poverty and poverty breeds ignorance. There is only one cure for both, and that is to stop breeding these things. Stop bringing to birth children whose inheritance cannot be one of health or intelligence. Stop bringing into the world children whose parents cannot provide for them. Herein lies the key of civilization. For upon the foundation of an enlightened and voluntary motherhood shall a future civilization emerge.[28]

More about this disgusting eugenic racist, much admired and emulated by Nazi eugenicists despite her own objections to them, lol.

10-Eye-Opening Quotes From Planned Parenthood Founder Margaret Sanger LifeNews.com

History of abortion - Hitler Planned Parenthood Margaret Sanger

BlackGenocide.org The Negro Project

And the usual USMB rightwing nitwits are seeking to propagate their usual lies and fallacies.

Such as the lie that Federal funds pay for abortions, and the moronic fallacy of comparing Planned Parenthood to 'Nazis.'

How dare they!! Nazis gassed their victims while Planned Parenthood ripped their little victims apart!

In your analogy, is it the mother who is the Nazi?

the mother is the gas chamber.

Lets have at it then.

How sweet, fresh meat.

"The ministers work is also important and also he should be trained, perhaps by the Federation as to our ideals and the goal that we hope to reach. We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members."

That's a warning from Sanger to watch out for race-baiting liars. Like you. A wise woman, she was.

MLK, Bethune, DuBois and all the black leaders of the era were big Sanger supporters. I await to see how you explain that.

"The third group [of society] are those irresponsible and reckless ones having little regard for the consequences of their acts, or whose religious scruples prevent their exercising control over their numbers. Many of this group are diseased, feeble-minded, and are of the pauper element dependent upon the normal and fit members of society for their support. There is no doubt in the minds of all thinking people that the procreation of this group should be stopped."

"Birth control is not contraception indiscriminately and thoughtlessly practiced. It means the release and cultivation of the better racial elements in our society, and the gradual suppression, elimination and eventual extirpation of defective stocks— those human weeds which threaten the blooming of the finest flowers of American civilization. "

And not a word about race there. Or in any of your other quotes. Sanger didn't like poor people, but she was quite color-blind about it. You're in full panic mode now, throwing out mass quantities of crap to deflect from the fact that you lied your ass off about Sanger.

Here's your quote again. Support it. You haven't done so yet.

Good Greif this is an organization established by racists to cull the black population as well as Jews and Italians!

If you can't support it, you really ought to admit you made up something stupid. But you won't. Pro-lifers believe God has given them a license to sin on behalf of the greater good. They're much like ISIS in that regard, which is why they need to be watched so closely. Extremist religous fanatics of all types are very dangerous.

Anyways, nice propaganda attempt, Herr Goebbels. Hitler, of course, was pro-life in a big way. Hey, you brought up Hitler, so you get him tossed back in your face as being the model pro-lifer.

Last edited:
Let the whining begin

Once again the religious nutters lies fall short

Washington (CNN)The fight over funding for Planned Parenthood shifts to a must-pass government funding measure this fall after a procedural vote in the Senate on legislation that would have barred all federal funds for the group failed on Monday.

The vote was 53-46, meaning the measure failed the get the 60 votes needed to overcome a Democratic filibuster on bringing the bill up for debate.
Senate vote to defund Planned Parenthood fails - CNNPolitics.com

To bad because its a waste of tax payers money since the ACA does all that PP does.

To bad because its a waste of tax payers money since the ACA does all that PP does.

Obamacare is an insurance structure, Obamacare doesn't deliver medical services.

I have Anthem as a health insurance provider, I don't go to Anthem to get a colonoscopy - I go to a medical provider.

Medical providers are paid for services rendered. If a medical provider is providing breast cancer screenings, cervical cancer screenings, treatment and counseling for STD's, they should be eligible for compensation under whatever medical plan the person has. There should be no reason to say that PP should not be eligible to submit for those medical services under MedicAid.

>>>>

Margaret Sanger - The Full Wiki

Sanger was a proponent of negative eugenics, a social philosophy which claims that human hereditary traits can be improved through social intervention. Sanger's eugenic policies ran to an exclusionary immigration policy, free access to birth control methods and full family-planning autonomy for the able-minded, and segregation or sterilization for the profoundly retarded. She expressly denounced euthanasia as a eugenics tool.

In A Plan for Peace (1932), for example, Sanger proposed a congressional department to:

Keep the doors of immigration closed to the entrance of certain aliens whose condition is known to be detrimental to the stamina of the race, such as feebleminded, idiots, morons, insane, syphilitic, epileptic, criminal, professional prostitutes, and others in this class barred by the immigration laws of 1924.[21]

And, following:

Apply a stern and rigid policy of sterilization and segregation to that grade of population whose progeny is already tainted or whose inheritance is such that objectionable traits may be transmitted to offspring.[21]

Sanger saw birth control as a means to prevent "dysgenic" children from being born into a disadvantaged life, and dismissed "positive eugenics" (which promoted greater fertility for the "fitter" upper classes) as impractical. Though many leaders in the negative eugenics movement were calling for active euthanasia of the "unfit," Sanger spoke out against such methods. She believed that women with the power and knowledge of birth control were in the best position to produce "fit" children. She rejected any type of eugenics that would take control out of the hands of those actually giving birth.

Taking sharp issue in plain words with certain other[22] eugenicists, however, Margaret Sanger completely rejected the idea of gassing the unfit. 'Nor do we believe,' wrote Sanger in Pivot of Civilization, 'that the community could or should send to the lethal chamber the defective progeny resulting from irresponsible and unintelligent breeding.'[23]

Sanger's views thus broke sharply from those proposing Nazi eugenics—an aggressive, and lethal, program. She wrote in a 1933 letter:

"All the news from Germany is sad & horrible, and to me more dangerous than any other war going on any where because it has so many good people who applaud the atrocities & claim its right. The sudden antagonism in Germany against the Jews & the vitriolic hatred of them is spreading underground here & is far more dangerous than the aggressive policy of the Japanese in Manchuria.."[24]

Sanger believed the responsibility for birth control should remain in the hands of able-minded individual parents rather than the state, and that self-determining motherhood was the only unshakable foundation for racial betterment; she wrote:

"The campaign for birth control is not merely of eugenic value, but is practically identical with the final aims of eugenics.... We are convinced that racial regeneration, like individual regeneration, must come 'from within.' That is, it must be autonomous, self-directive, and not imposed from without."[25]

We maintain that a woman possessing an adequate knowledge of her reproductive functions is the best judge of the time and conditions under which her child should be brought into the world. We further maintain that it is her right, regardless of all other considerations, to determine whether she shall bear children or not, and how many children she shall bear if she chooses to become a mother... Only upon a free, self-determining motherhood can rest any unshakable structure of racial betterment.[26]

She advocated coercion only to prevent the "undeniably feeble-minded" from procreating;

"The undeniably feeble-minded should, indeed, not only be discouraged but prevented from propagating their kind."[27]

Her first pamphlet read:

It is a vicious cycle; ignorance breeds poverty and poverty breeds ignorance. There is only one cure for both, and that is to stop breeding these things. Stop bringing to birth children whose inheritance cannot be one of health or intelligence. Stop bringing into the world children whose parents cannot provide for them. Herein lies the key of civilization. For upon the foundation of an enlightened and voluntary motherhood shall a future civilization emerge.[28]

More about this disgusting eugenic racist, much admired and emulated by Nazi eugenicists despite her own objections to them, lol.

10-Eye-Opening Quotes From Planned Parenthood Founder Margaret Sanger LifeNews.com

History of abortion - Hitler Planned Parenthood Margaret Sanger

BlackGenocide.org The Negro Project

It is very clear that Sanger had much in common with Adolph Hitler and the Nazis. Yet many Ds including Mrs. BJ Bubba readily admit their admiration for the crazy bitch.

This is akin to Jeb Bush and other Rs claiming admiration for Nathan Bedford Forest...imagine what would happen to him if he did and rightfully so.

We are a nation run by and full of FOOLS.

Lets have at it then.

How sweet, fresh meat.

"The ministers work is also important and also he should be trained, perhaps by the Federation as to our ideals and the goal that we hope to reach. We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members."

That's a warning from Sanger to watch out for race-baiting liars. Like you. A wise woman, she was.

MLK, Bethune, DuBois and all the black leaders of the era were big Sanger supporters. I await to see how you explain that.

"The third group [of society] are those irresponsible and reckless ones having little regard for the consequences of their acts, or whose religious scruples prevent their exercising control over their numbers. Many of this group are diseased, feeble-minded, and are of the pauper element dependent upon the normal and fit members of society for their support. There is no doubt in the minds of all thinking people that the procreation of this group should be stopped."

"Birth control is not contraception indiscriminately and thoughtlessly practiced. It means the release and cultivation of the better racial elements in our society, and the gradual suppression, elimination and eventual extirpation of defective stocks— those human weeds which threaten the blooming of the finest flowers of American civilization. "

And not a word about race there. Or in any of your other quotes. Sanger didn't like poor people, but she was quite color-blind about it. You're in full panic mode now, throwing out mass quantities of crap to deflect from the fact that you lied your ass off about Sanger.

Here's your quote again. Support it. You haven't done so yet.

Good Greif this is an organization established by racists to cull the black population as well as Jews and Italians!

If you can't support it, you really ought to admit you made up something stupid. But you won't. Pro-lifers believe God has given them a license to sin on behalf of the greater good. They're much like ISIS in that regard, which is why they need to be watched so closely. Extremist religous fanatics of all types are very dangerous.

Anyways, nice propaganda attempt, Herr Goebbels. Hitler, of course, was pro-life in a big way. Hey, you brought up Hitler, so you get him tossed back in your face as being the model pro-lifer.

Margeret Sanger made her goals and methods quite clear; culling the working class and 'weed races' (blacks, Italians, Jews for starters) and then the rest of us have to be measured and tested for the right to have children. That is all plainly stated in her call for Eugenics. That you cant read and understand because you are a lying bigot is not a deficiency on my part.

It is only you libtards that want to continue racial categorizations, promote race consciousness and defend race baiting thugs like Al Sharpton, not us Christians. It is quite the height of absurdity to classify Hispanics as a separate race because they speak Spanish, idiot, but there you guys go again, dividing the working class to serve your corporate Oligarchs like the good little sheep you are. At least Sanger was honest about it, unlike your ilk today.

And for the record, more babies are being aborted among the black community in New York now, so Sanger has achieved at least one of her goals in one libtard controlled city.

Bet your just all giggly inside when you read that aren't you, you racist shit?

And the quotes you did not refute are noted, dear.

Margeret Sanger made her goals and methods quite clear; culling the working class and 'weed races' (blacks, Italians, Jews for starters)

And yet you still won't back up that crazy claim. Because you simply made it up. You mindlessly parroted some stupid crap that your pro-life cult fed you, you got called on it, and you're too gutless to admit your error. You're just a run-of-the-mill pro-life chickenshit. Boring, that is.

When you manage to locate your balls, show us those quotes where Sanger wants to exterminate blacks. And then tell us why all the black leaders considered her a hero. Or your could just continue to cry at me, my sweet little bitch.

Margeret Sanger made her goals and methods quite clear; culling the working class and 'weed races' (blacks, Italians, Jews for starters)

And yet you still won't back up that crazy claim. Because you simply made it up. You mindlessly parroted some stupid crap that your pro-life cult fed you, you got called on it, and you're too gutless to admit your error. You're just a run-of-the-mill pro-life chickenshit. Boring, that is.

When you manage to locate your balls, show us those quotes where Sanger wants to exterminate blacks. And then tell us why all the black leaders considered her a hero. Or your could just continue to cry at me, my sweet little bitch.

The quotes I gave clearly show Sangers contempt for blacks and the working class and her eugenics program to eliminate these populations through birth control and abortion.

Simply because you refuse to acknowledge the meaning of what she said does not mean she did not say it. It only means that you are an ideological idiot.

The quotes I gave clearly show Sangers contempt for blacks and the working class and her eugenics program to eliminate these populations through birth control and abortion.

Simply because you refuse to acknowledge the meaning of what she said does not mean she did not say it. It only means that you are an ideological idiot.
It is certainly true that many on the Left are unaware of Sanger's dark side. How they could be when she made her opinions well known, is beyond me.

And what of the SC justice, who also made her views known not long ago....
"Frankly I had thought that at the time Roe was decided, there was concern about population growth and particularly growth in populations that we don’t want to have too many of. So that Roe was going to be then set up for Medicaid funding for abortion."
What the hell did Ruth Bader Ginsburg mean when she linked abortion and eugenics Telegraph Blogs

Those in the pro choice crowd conveniently ignored her comments, just as they do with Sanger.

Only in an insane nation, does PP continue to receive government funding.

Yeah, funding PAP smears, breast exams, birth control and various other tests for women is just crazy, huh?

What nonsense.
The government funds 9000 women's clinics. We can do without 700 Planned Parenthood clinics and not affect women's health one iota.

It is certainly true that many on the Left are unaware of Sanger's dark side. How they could be when she made her opinions well known, is beyond me.

And what of the SC justice, who also made her views known not long ago....
"Frankly I had thought that at the time Roe was decided, there was concern about population growth and particularly growth in populations that we don’t want to have too many of. So that Roe was going to be then set up for Medicaid funding for abortion."
What the hell did Ruth Bader Ginsburg mean when she linked abortion and eugenics Telegraph Blogs

Those in the pro choice crowd conveniently ignored her comments, just as they do with Sanger.

The dirty little secret is that the Oligarchs are benign racists and always have been. They are like race horse breeders and cattle men, looking for ways to improve the herd by heterosis or pursuing purebreds, etc.

They have consistently viewed blacks and Jews as contemptible subraces but have valued the sports abilities of the blacks and the intellectual abilities of the Jews, so they are using heterosis to improve their herd. Once they are done they will likely return to pure thoroughbred methods and approaches on how to manage us, their herd.

But they hide all their racist bullshit with contrary labels and ideological camouflage. They don't say that they are going to exterminate blacks, instead they say that they are for black women to be able to choose abortion and will have the government pay for it, calculating that this is cheaper than housing a criminal for life or paying the bill for property damages. Instead of saying that they want to destroy the black community outright, they use their corporate media to promote rap music, welfare that displaces fathers, and hands out will destroying welfare gifts.

There is an on going genocide against blacks and blacks keep voting the managers of that genocide back into office.

Forum List

Back