Senate vote to defund Planned Parenthood fails

I have posted statements from 3 experts in the field who stated that the amounts being charged were minimal or that they may not have even covered the costs. If you want to pretend differently, feel free.

Oh, come off it. The point to running a charity nonprofit like Planned Parenthood is not the money you put in YOUR pocket, but the money some one else can put in your pocket via quid-pro-quo.

For example, a Senator gives a fund raiser for PP and they rake in $100k, then PP donates $20k to the politicians re-election fund. That is how it works now and the staffers get bonuses and salaries too.

lol, these people profit, just not by directly 'taking profit', and that is all. They still split it up among their friends and supporters.

Nice speech. But it has nothing to do with PP charging between $30 and $100 for tissues and organs. The experts I quoted clearly stated it was not an amount set to be profitable. In fact, one stated that PP was probably still losing money on it.

And THAT is the topic.

It has everything to do with the selling of baby body parts in that this money goes to salaries of PP staff and to donations to murder loving leftists.

Do you know what costs are involved in the process of collecting, storing and transferring donated organs and tissues? Do you know what sort of recordkeeping is required?

Unless you know all those numbers you have no way of actually knowing whether profits were made. And people who DO know those costs and do NOT work for PP have said there is no profit in the prices PP charged.

They are a NONPROFIT charity, so no profits are made, dude.

Sheesh

tumblr_nscfdj0Jhv1uc7jmyo1_1280.jpg

But unfortunately for you the Slut/Whore voting block doesn't vote much and their pimps/boyfriends couldn't give a shit less anyway.

CNN host Alisyn Camerota directly asked Daleiden:

“Critics of your organization say that you’re not journalists as you purport to be on your website, but rather you’re violent extremists. They say that you are operating under the guise of investigative reporting, but really you’re trying to shut down all Planned Parenthoods and women’s access to things like birth control and other services that they provide. Do you have any ties to Operation Rescue?”

To which Daleiden replied:

“I’m not a violent person and I never have been and I never will be. Troy Newman is one of the board members of the Center for Medical Progress.”

And who is Troy Newman? He’s the president of Operation Rescue, which, over the years, has threatened family planning clinics with violence, harassed women who show up for appointments, and championed people who shoot and kill doctors who perform legal abortion services.

Man Behind Planned Parenthood Videos Attempts To Explain Ties To Anti-Choice Extremists

1344.gif

Let the whining begin

Once again the religious nutters lies fall short

Washington (CNN)The fight over funding for Planned Parenthood shifts to a must-pass government funding measure this fall after a procedural vote in the Senate on legislation that would have barred all federal funds for the group failed on Monday.

The vote was 53-46, meaning the measure failed the get the 60 votes needed to overcome a Democratic filibuster on bringing the bill up for debate.
Senate vote to defund Planned Parenthood fails - CNNPolitics.com

Then the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,
Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee, and before thou camest forth out of the womb I santified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet, unto the nations.
Jeremiah 1:4,5

Yet now hear, O Jacob my servant, and Israel whom I have chosen. Thus saith the Lord that made thee, and formed thee from the womb, which will help thee, Fear not, O Jacob, my servant, and thou, Jesurun, whom I have chosen.
Isaiah 44:1,2

Thine hands have made me and fashioned me together round about, yet thou dost destroy me. Remember, I beseech thee that thou made me as the clay, and wilt thou bring me into the dust again? Has thou not poured me out like milk, and curdled me like cheese? Thou hast clothed me with skin and flesh, and has fenced me with bones and sinews. Thou hast granted me life and favour, and thy visitation hath preserved my spirit.
Job 10:8,9, 10,11, 12

But thou art he that took me out of the womb: thou didst make me hope when I was upon my mother's breasts. I was cast upon thee from the womb: thou art my God from my mother's belly.
Psalm 22:9,10

Thy hands have made me and fashioned me.......
Psalm 119: 73

For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb. I will praise thee, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works, and that my soul knoweth right well. My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect, and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance where fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.
Psalm 119:13-19

What God has created no man or woman has the right to destroy. Abortion is murder. It used to be God's prophets were stoned to death, sawn in two after they spoke the oracles of God and pronounced judgment. This generations prophets called of God are being slain in the womb before they can deliver God's Warnings.

You need to read your bible more closely.

The bible not only approves of abortion but actually tells how to do it:

Numbers 5:11-31 Revised Standard Version
11 The Lord spoke to Moses, saying: 12 Speak to the Israelites and say to them: If any man's wife goes astray and is unfaithful to him, 13 if a man has had intercourse with her but it is hidden from her husband, so that she is undetected though she has defiled herself, and there is no witness against her since she was not caught in the act; 14 if a spirit of jealousy comes on him, and he is jealous of his wife who has defiled herself; or if a spirit of jealousy comes on him, and he is jealous of his wife, though she has not defiled herself; 15 then the man shall bring his wife to the priest. And he shall bring the offering required for her, one-tenth of an ephah of barley flour. He shall pour no oil on it and put no frankincense on it, for it is a grain offering of jealousy, a grain offering of remembrance, bringing iniquity to remembrance. 16 Then the priest shall bring her near, and set her before the Lord; 17 the priest shall take holy water in an earthen vessel, and take some of the dust that is on the floor of the tabernacle and put it into the water. 18 The priest shall set the woman before the Lord, dishevel the woman's hair, and place in her hands the grain offering of remembrance, which is the grain offering of jealousy. In his own hand the priest shall have the water of bitterness that brings the curse. 19 Then the priest shall make her take an oath, saying, "If no man has lain with you, if you have not turned aside to uncleanness while under your husband's authority, be immune to this water of bitterness that brings the curse. 20 But if you have gone astray while under your husband's authority, if you have defiled yourself and some man other than your husband has had intercourse with you," 21 —let the priest make the woman take the oath of the curse and say to the woman—"the Lord make you an execration and an oath among your people, when the Lord makes your uterus drop, your womb discharge; 22 now may this water that brings the curse enter your bowels and make your womb discharge, your uterus drop!" And the woman shall say, "Amen. Amen." 23 Then the priest shall put these curses in writing, and wash them off into the water of bitterness. 24 He shall make the woman drink the water of bitterness that brings the curse, and the water that brings the curse shall enter her and cause bitter pain. 25 The priest shall take the grain offering of jealousy out of the woman's hand, and shall elevate the grain offering before the Lord and bring it to the altar; 26 and the priest shall take a handful of the grain offering, as its memorial portion, and turn it into smoke on the altar, and afterward shall make the woman drink the water. 27 When he has made her drink the water, then, if she has defiled herself and has been unfaithful to her husband, the water that brings the curse shall enter into her and cause bitter pain, and her womb shall discharge, her uterus drop, and the woman shall become an execration among her people. 28 But if the woman has not defiled herself and is clean, then she shall be immune and be able to conceive children. 29 This is the law in cases of jealousy, when a wife, while under her husband's authority, goes astray and defiles herself, 30 or when a spirit of jealousy comes on a man and he is jealous of his wife; then he shall set the woman before the Lord, and the priest shall apply this entire law to her. 31 The man shall be free from iniquity, but the woman shall bear her iniquity.

That does not describe an abortion idiot, it describes a process that by some means was supposed to make the woman STERILE not end a pregnancy.

SMH

CNN host Alisyn Camerota directly asked Daleiden:

“Critics of your organization say that you’re not journalists as you purport to be on your website, but rather you’re violent extremists. They say that you are operating under the guise of investigative reporting, but really you’re trying to shut down all Planned Parenthoods and women’s access to things like birth control and other services that they provide. Do you have any ties to Operation Rescue?”

To which Daleiden replied:

“I’m not a violent person and I never have been and I never will be. Troy Newman is one of the board members of the Center for Medical Progress.”

And who is Troy Newman? He’s the president of Operation Rescue, which, over the years, has threatened family planning clinics with violence, harassed women who show up for appointments, and championed people who shoot and kill doctors who perform legal abortion services.

Man Behind Planned Parenthood Videos Attempts To Explain Ties To Anti-Choice Extremists

1344.gif

You do know that ad hominem attacks on the bearer of the message does not refute the message right?

Planned Parenthood is still a murder factory whether the people ratting on them are angels or devils or not.

Planned Parenthood gets no federal funding for abortion services
Defunding them will mean the section that provides those services will be all that is left

Defunding their birth contol efforts will only result in MORE abortions

What ethical zeros abortionists are.

your 'argument' is dishonest tripe that completely ignores the constitutional rationale...

pro-choice citizens, who are capable of setting emotion aside and recognizing such, are NOT 'abortionists', liar.

it is UNETHICAL AND UNconstitutional to support government jurisdiction in the womb.

There is no basis for protecting an act of MURDER, dude.

Planned Parenthood gets no federal funding for abortion services
Defunding them will mean the section that provides those services will be all that is left

Defunding their birth contol efforts will only result in MORE abortions

Ohhorse shit.

Money is fungible and giving them money for one purpose frees it up for other purposes by other funds also.

Eric, your failed analogies don't work. We have shown you why they don't work, but you refuse to accept your reasoning is not logical, and then try to spin it to your morals.

80% of Americans believe in some form of regulated abortion, thus it is not going away in our lifetimes.

You never show anything Starkey the Fake Delegate. You rant and scream you proved this or that but all you ever make are unwarranted assertions and gratuitous platitiudes.
Piss off, you don't fool anyone any more.

Eric, your failed analogies don't work. We have shown you why they don't work, but you refuse to accept your reasoning is not logical, and then try to spin it to your morals.
Let's see...why did you say slavery was not analogous to abortion. Oh, right! Because abortion is legal but slavery is not. But slavery was legal at one time...right (just like unfettered abortion)?

So at one time people accepted that slaves were not quit fully human (just like the unborn) and therefore not deserving of protections (just like the unborn). And why did people eventually come to see Negroes as fully realized human beings?
Because they obviously were! With the Emancipation Proclamation and winning of the Civil War people could no longer deny the truth.
Segments of our society realized a gross moral injustice that no longer could be denied.

And why are people now realizing that a baby in the womb is just as human as the twin that may have exited the birth canal a few seconds before
hand? Because he obviously is!
It would be no more just to kill the latter twin than it would be to let a slave holder kill a slave that displeased him. Whether you see that or not, or will admit to seeing it, is immaterial. It's all true.

80% of Americans believe in some form of regulated abortion, thus it is not going away in our lifetimes.
It will go the way of other great moral injustices at some point.
I know you believe that. Abortion has been with mankind as long as pregnancy.
About as long as slavery, I expect.
But will not go way.

"refusing to accept others' opinions as facts. I don't ask you to believe my opinion"

A conclusion based on an opinion of something one merely mentions is not a fact.

Now JB thinks he is a scripture scholar.

That does not describe an abortion idiot, it describes a process that by some means was supposed to make the woman STERILE not end a pregnancy.

That is not what the passage means at all.

"Planned Parenthood is still a murder factory whether the people ratting on them are angels or devils or not" in an opinion meaning absolutely nothing.

You never show anything Starkey the Fake Delegate. You rant and scream you proved this or that but all you ever make are unwarranted assertions and gratuitous platitiudes. Piss off, you don't fool anyone any more.
You are the one screaming, JB. You can check the % above if you wish. It is not going to change the fact that I am right.

Let the whining begin

Once again the religious nutters lies fall short

Washington (CNN)The fight over funding for Planned Parenthood shifts to a must-pass government funding measure this fall after a procedural vote in the Senate on legislation that would have barred all federal funds for the group failed on Monday.

The vote was 53-46, meaning the measure failed the get the 60 votes needed to overcome a Democratic filibuster on bringing the bill up for debate.
Senate vote to defund Planned Parenthood fails - CNNPolitics.com

I guess the senators needed more proof than edited videos made by a bunch of anti-abortion zealots, one whom has a criminal record. Good for them.

If you ever wondered how the Nazis got away with the holocaust look no further than today's radical left. They actually have it in their hate filled minds that only "religious nutters" are horrified at idea of harvesting and selling the body parts of human babies. If it was puppies or embryos of pet lions the idiot left would be marching on Washington. We aren't even talking about indicting the PP executives which is what we should be doing. All we are talking about defunding the carnage and the radical left is still up in arms and calling normal Americans "religious nutters". That's how close to nazism we are drifting.

Last edited:
If you ever wondered how the Nazis got away with the holocaust look no further than today's radical left. They actually have it in their hate filled minds that only "religious nutters" are horrified at idea of harvesting and selling the body parts of human babies. If it was puppies or embryos of pet lions the idiot left would be marching on Washington. We aren't even talking about indicting the PP executives which is what we should be doing. All we are talking about defunding the carnage and the radical left is still up in arms and calling normal Americans "religious nutters". That's how close to nazism we are drifting.
The comparison above is false, whitehall, and, yes, you write like you are a "religious nutter."

Anyone who would cite Numbers 5: 11-31 as a justification of anything to do with abortion, pro or con, or than to explain that is a sorcery and coerced attempt at abortion, thus a humiliation of women in general, simply need not be given much credence in this day and age.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back