Senator Jeff Sessions: 'We're Not Going To Impeach President Obama'

Will Speaker Boehner allow the House Judiciary Committee to move forward on impeachment proceedings?

Pretty sad. Obama supporters were once on top of the world and now they have been reduced to the forlorn hope that he isn't impeached.

Funny. I welcome the NaziCon attempt to impeach. Go for it...

2016 just looks brighter and brighter for Democrats.

You need to go back to wounded knee.

Your hateful racism is dully noted.
Just Whitey at work...
An observation morally and functionally equivalent to the racism of which our colleague has just been accused.

Just goes to show... neither minority status, nor siding with a minority in such a context... is proof against (reverse-) racism, either.

Will Speaker Boehner allow the House Judiciary Committee to move forward on impeachment proceedings?
Since there is no move to impeach there is no moving forward.
At least right now. Perhaps as the evidence of Obozo's wrong doing mounts--like the recovered emails from Lois Lerner, there might be a few Dems who actually have some kind of notion of justice and will be persuaded to impeach.
But no, the best result here is a Congress that stymies Obama, locks up the executive branch, and guarantees Obama is remembered as basically a prisoner of the White House.

Sessions is a piece of shit....voted against the GM bailout to protect his jap plants in Alabama. I can see true conservatives not agreeing with saving GM and Chrysler but to protect fucking JAP plants that he got built with taxpayer dollars for a few hundred jobs? that's a dirtbag does that.

Pretty sad. Obama supporters were once on top of the world and now they have been reduced to the forlorn hope that he isn't impeached.

No racism. But it is a strange paradox in which you hold govt up on a pedestal and it was that same govt that mowed down innocent women and children.

GOP has to lay dog and plot their revenge...Cruz and the rest of them need to STFU until a step-by-step plan is in place. Barry the Fairy wants them to go off on him....even try to impeach him...he's an idiot...thinks that will endear his legacy to a party he's destroyed. But it won't.....everything he's done can be undone...and if I were once of the 5M....I'd stay in the treeline for a year....each and every one who registers for a SS card goes into the data base and then we got their name and address. heh heh.

obumble has to walk a fine line. He has to aggravate and bait republicans without going so far that democrats want him impeached themselves.

Since obumble is basically not very bright he won't be able to pull it off for long.

No racism. But it is a strange paradox in which you hold govt up on a pedestal and it was that same govt that mowed down innocent women and children.

Telling me I need to go back to Wounded Knee? Yes, that's hate and racism!

At least right now. Perhaps as the evidence of Obozo's wrong doing mounts--like the recovered emails from Lois Lerner, there might be a few Dems who actually have some kind of notion of justice and will be persuaded to impeach.
But no, the best result here is a Congress that stymies Obama, locks up the executive branch, and guarantees Obama is remembered as basically a prisoner of the White House.

Do you believe that's what the founders envisioned when they wrote the Constitution? Making the duly elected President a "prisoner of the White House" for no reason other than politics?

The Republicans are not going to take the Obama bait of impeachment or government shutdown even though this is what all the far left loons are hoping for. You stay calm wait till next year when you take control of the Senate as well then use the power of the purse which Obama will soon find out carries more clout than he thinks.

I don't think it would take much for House and Senate to arrange Air Force budgeting so that Air Farce One (The Golfing Gopher Express) be grounded. That would be tantamount to house arrest - imagine that, locked in with Moochelle and the pickaninnies for days on end!

I don't think it would take much for House and Senate to arrange Air Force budgeting so that Air Farce One (The Golfing Gopher Express) be grounded. That would be tantamount to house arrest - imagine that, locked in with Moochelle and the pickaninnies for days on end!

Pickaninnies? I assume you're a homeskooled racist.

Do you believe that's what the founders envisioned when they wrote the Constitution? Making the duly elected President a "prisoner of the White House" for no reason other than politics?
It's his own fuckig choice. He chose to defy Congress. He chose a war with the GOP. He chose my way or the highway. He chose "fuck em we've got the votes."
The Founders certainly didnt envision a chief executive acting like King George III, which Obama seems to fancy himself as.

Telling me I need to go back to Wounded Knee? Yes, that's hate and racism!

No, it's not. I thought that you would be able to grasp the correlation of govt, contracts, treaties, etc. Evidently, I was wrong.

Just Whitey at work...
An observation morally and functionally equivalent to the racism of which our colleague has just been accused.

Just goes to show... neither minority status, nor siding with a minority in such a context... is proof against (reverse-) racism, either.

Lakota didn't see the correlation. It had nothing to do with racism.

Just Whitey at work...

Lakota didn't see the correlation. It had nothing to do with racism.

Really? What would you have me do once I "go back to Wounded Knee"?

Forum List

Back