"Senator Kennedy, I Refuse to be Shackled by Your Question."

Actually we are in population regression in the west.
The population continues to go up every year, even during the COVID pandemic.

What is in regression is the color of the western population. It's getting browner, year over year.

Is that what you meant?

The population continues to go up every year, even during the COVID pandemic.

What is in regression is the color of the western population. It's getting browner, year over year.

Is that what you meant?

Of course, lefty fucks like you bring up race.

It's getting less American and more unacclimated immigrant.

you think that is only limited to births?

What do you think the unfettered immigration thing is all about?

Yet the western populations are going up. The world populations are going up..
Where is this so-called population regression going on?

Said this Democratic witness in the Senate to avoid answering a very straightforward yes or no question (1:20):

That'd be a good line for Kamala Harris. She might have used it if she hadn't run off all of her best speechwriters by treating them so badly.

I wish Democratic witnesses would just answer questions, but I respect that lady for openling refusing more than those who give rambling non-responsive replies and then say "I'm answering your question."

I don’t respect her. She’s a weasel for not answering. There’s no way for them to justify their baby- killing

It could have been, with the same results

Just trying to make the person answer an essay question with a Yes/No answer.

Kennedys goal was to ask a question they couldn't answer in the form he asked it.

Simple politics.
Abortionists want "unconditional abortion rights" without admitting what that encompasses. Live birth abortion is real, it has been performed and is certainly part of "unconditional abortion rights".

Said this Democratic witness in the Senate to avoid answering a very straightforward yes or no question (1:20):

That'd be a good line for Kamala Harris. She might have used it if she hadn't run off all of her best speechwriters by treating them so badly.

I wish Democratic witnesses would just answer questions, but I respect that lady for openling refusing more than those who give rambling non-responsive replies and then say "I'm answering your question."

It's not a valid question. Do you support something that never happens???? No woman carries a baby for 9 months and then "changes her mind".

‘Yes and no’ questions are rarely straightforward. They’re designed to trap someone in a box, so he was wise to decline.

#VOTEHARRIS

Then there can be no reasonable objection to banning it. And the simple answer should be “no Senator. Of course I don’t support that!”
Abortions that occur in the third trimester are for medical problems and complications with the pregnancy. These are women who chose to have their beloved babies, but something medically, is amiss.

YOU, and Big Gov't should have NO PART in any medical decisions the mother, father, and doctor make in these third trimester Pregnancy complications.

Clever use of the "shackled" slave alert whistle. This sounds much more pc than "I refuse to be obligated to answer your question." That's something the press can roll with.

Abortions that occur in the third trimester are for medical problems and complications with the pregnancy. These are women who chose to have their beloved babies, but something medically, is amiss.

YOU, and Big Gov't should have NO PART in any medical decisions the mother, father, and doctor make in these third trimester Pregnancy complications.

Late-term abortions are not a myth. They’re happening.​

Forum List

Back