🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Senator Lindsey Graham wants FBI to explain use of force in Stone arrest

Honey, the media went in and did their own recounts and Bush still won.
I didn't realize you trusted the media so much! Just when it suits you, I suppose.

But the fact is, the final hand recount was stopped before it finished. Which was a mistake, because it leaves doubt.

What proof do you have stone did that?
Stupid question. The arrest protocols are based on the charges and the evidence possesses by the prosecutor. Clearly there will not yet have been a trial in the event of any arrest, and i am not on the special counsel's team.

russia must know how many dead little boys lindsey has buried on his property for him to be so.... so.... prissy about all of this.

What proof do you have stone did that?
Stupid question. The arrest protocols are based on the charges and the evidence possesses by the prosecutor. Clearly there will not yet have been a trial in the event of any arrest, and i am not on the special counsel's team.

Stupid people get asked stupid questions. Especially stupid fucking sit at homes like you. So basically your answer, roughly translated is “ Because I said so, because Larry O on MSNBC said so). In other words, you just don’t know. Figured. That and a belt by dose of denial.

There are 2 people who can fire Mueller if he doesn't start flying straight . The president and the Chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, Lindsey Graham.
But haven't we been told already that Mueller is a corrupt Obama terrorist muslim traitor -- so why is Graham and Trump not firing him? Because Obama won't let them?

Mueller's a puppet for the deep state.

1049.jpg

1056.png

There are 2 people who can fire Mueller if he doesn't start flying straight . The president and the Chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, Lindsey Graham.
But haven't we been told already that Mueller is a corrupt Obama terrorist muslim traitor -- so why is Graham and Trump not firing him? Because Obama won't let them?

Why do you believe Graham can fire Mueller? He can't. Trump can but hasn't for purely political reasons. Myself, I'd think "how much lower can my approval ratings go" and fire his ass but, that's just me.

Why do you believe Graham can fire Mueller? He can't. Trump can but hasn't for purely political reasons. Myself, I'd think "how much lower can my approval ratings go" and fire his ass but, that's just me.
As the head of the SJC, which puts him over the FBI, DOJ and all the other intelligence agencies Senator Graham certainly does have the power to end this investigation .

As the head of the SJC, which puts him over the FBI, DOJ and all the other intelligence agencies Senator Graham certainly does have the power to end this investigation .

No he doesn't . The Special Counsel works for the Justice Department which is an agency of the Executive branch and thus does not answer to Congress at all.

Well, that's not entirely true, Congress could pass a bill defunding the special counsel, but that would take much more than Graham to make happen. He does not have the authority to fire ANYONE in the Executive branch.

Well, I imagine Congress could impeach Mueller as well, but again that is far beyond Graham acting alone.

Christopher Wray needs to be fired for allowing the FBI to be used in such a raid.
Fired for what? Gathering a mountain of evidence? https://www.msnbc.com/deadline-whit...-evidence-in-roger-stone-probe-1435487299720a

I don't give a god damn how much evidence that claim to have collected, there was absolutely no need for that raid.

And fundamentally you morons know this is true. Pathetic the way you leftist retards are now defending the feds no matter how bad their behavior because "orange man bad"

No he doesn't . The Special Counsel works for the Justice Department which is an agency of the Executive branch and thus does not answer to Congress at all.

Well, that's not entirely true, Congress could pass a bill defunding the special counsel, but that would take much more than Graham to make happen. He does not have the authority to fire ANYONE in the Executive branch.

Well, I imagine Congress could impeach Mueller as well, but again that is far beyond Graham acting alone.
I'll buy that. Since Deputy AG Rosenstein is the one who appointed Mueller after Comey was fired and Sessions had already recused himself. But if the president fired Mueller, Graham and the Committee can have his back if they so choose.

Christopher Wray needs to be fired for allowing the FBI to be used in such a raid.
Fired for what? Gathering a mountain of evidence? https://www.msnbc.com/deadline-whit...-evidence-in-roger-stone-probe-1435487299720a

I don't give a god damn how much evidence that claim to have collected, there was absolutely no need for that raid.

And fundamentally you morons know this is true. Pathetic the way you leftist retards are now defending the feds no matter how bad their behavior because "orange man bad"
And no one gives a "God damn" what you think. That's the beauty of law enforcement. They see a big fish, they're going to use every resource necessary at their disposal, based on that powerful evidence. Did the indicted Russians turn themselves in? Hell no! Even Trump himself wants them roughed up a bit. Trump tells cops they should rough people up more during arrests

I'll buy that. Since Deputy AG Rosenstein is the one who appointed Mueller after Comey was fired and Sessions had already recused himself. But if the president fired Mueller, Graham and the Committee can have his back if they so choose.
Are you folks your own complicit criminal organization? We have 38 indictments, a number of guilty pleas, and also, a number of immunity deals, all centering around Trump, and you want to fire SC? People, have you ever seen so many Trump apologists, who have total disregard for the Constitution, and the rule of law? Never in my life did I ever anticipate that there would be this many complicit criminals for one person.

Forum List

Back