🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Senator Lindsey Graham wants FBI to explain use of force in Stone arrest

Never in my life did I ever anticipate that there would be this many complicit criminals for one person.
Yeah. Slick Hilly is some piece of work.
View attachment 243515
Yea, she sure is. So slick in fact she made Kevin McCarthy and Trey Gowdy look like idiots by revealing they tried to frame her. And in the end, they got to sit in their own miserable bucket of shit with nothing to show for it.

Last edited:
Clinton Dems are off the hook, drunk on the Koolaid, brainwashed.

And where is the disgraced Trey Gowdy these days? Oh yea, probably sittin on a bucket of shit in S.C. somewhere. And that retard McCarthy running around obstructing the investigation and stalling with the intelligence committee names. Now that's a straight dumb ass there.

:eusa_clap::26: The fun is just beginning.

The fun is the 38 indictments and Trumps own criminal liability with more to come. The "fun is just Beginning". Mark Meadows is going to enjoy his own bucket of shit before it's all over.

The fun is the 38 indictments and Trumps own criminal liability with more to come. The "fun is just Beginning". Mark Meadows is going to enjoy his own bucket of shit before it's all over.
Too late to move the goal posts now that .he's president
The DNC propped up Trump because they already knew he was a "criminal", but their plan backfired when he won.

When republicans or as I call them, trump sycophants, but when they always deflect to "but what about Hillary!! what about Obama!!! what about Gary Coleman!!

Why do they never have a logical explanation for why NO ONE from Obama's or Hillary's circle has so much as been indicted yet

So basically your answer, roughly translated is “ Because I said so,
No idiot, pay attention. The trial comes later. The charges are what we are talking about. It is a fact that stone is charged with what he is charged with. When someone says, "the charges are serious crimes'", and you say, "where is your evidence", you sound like a mentally challenged moron.

When republicans or as I call them, trump sycophants, but when they always deflect to "but what about Hillary!! what about Obama!!! what about Gary Coleman!!

Why do they never have a logical explanation for why NO ONE from Obama's or Hillary's circle has so much as been indicted yet
The point is, the only evidence of collusion with Russia regarding the 2016 election is by the DNC, but you want to believe Rachel Maddow and Don Lemon that it was Trump.

The point is, the only evidence of collusion with Russia regarding the 2016 election is by the DNC, but you want to believe Rachel Maddow and Don Lemon that it was Trump.

Putin standing right next to Hillary Clinton said that he supported her becoming president and he helped her become president.

Wait.

What?

That was Donald Trump in Helsinki?

Never mind.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK

Because there's no one to indict.

Negative! There is zero evidence by the DNC, and an abundance of evidence coming from Mueller. Cambridge Analytica, the Jerome Corsi email dump, Wikileaks, the Trump tower meeting, the polling data Manafort gave to the Russians, and the indicted 13 Russians. All of this happened to get Trump elected.

Negative! There is zero evidence by the DNC, and an abundance of evidence coming from Mueller. Cambridge Analytica, the Jerome Corsi email dump, Wikileaks, the Trump tower meeting, the polling data Manafort gave to the Russians, and the indicted 13 Russians. All of this happened to get Trump elected.
Whatever you say Huckleberry.

The DNC propped up Trump because they already knew he was a "criminal", but their plan backfired when he won.
A proven illegal election is never too late to dissolve . Why you support criminals is an interesting one for me.

Whatever you say Huckleberry.

Lol! Where is the illegal activity? Judge Jeanine? Lol! The woman running around in the woods in New York stalking Clinton. Boss, you need help. Another conspiracy theorist where investigations never found anything. Seek help. Also, thanks for the concession on all the evidence against Trump.

Republicans are fine with shooting unarmed black children, but go completely nuts if they feel that a white person has been arrested “improperly“.

What does the DNC have to do with Republicans electing Trump as president?

Forum List

Back