🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Senator McCranky Says We Should Have Stayed in Iraq Since We Had Won

Franco was the only one that I saw that actually posted that the Taliban were freedom fighters. But the rest have dug in their heels that Afghanistan was a useless war that should never have been fought.

When you witness this bullshit all to cover this horrific trade it takes your breath away.

Are you on the Afghanistan wasn't necessary band wagon too?

Curious.
Indeed. With the Left? The real WAR was Afghanistan...NOT Iraq...when did that change?

Lately I've been seeing this spin by the left that Afghanistan was a useless war. I was jaw dropped at first but then when a whole flush of them started posting that I tracked it back to several left wing loon message boards.

Yuppers. The fools actually try to pass of Afghanistan as an idiotic war all to protect their idiot in chief handing back 5 top echelon Taliban.

They're all bluster...they have been caught in another LIE...ONLY wars Democrats start are either out of fucking incompetence...or as a distraction from their own failings...RARELY for the preservation of LIBERTY of HUMANKIND.

2 million people with 14,000 "troops" and security we trained and they can not stop 1400 militants.

Only a damn fool goes to war in a country like that.

I think it's closer to 5000. But whatever.
Well, the consequences of the rebels winning is an Islamic state with aspirations to establish the caliphate. Is that the end game you want?

Iran isn't going to let that happen. Why not let them fight?

Forum List

Back