Senator Murkowski Booted From GOP--If There Is Such A Think, Anymore?

Murkowski has always been a moderate.

The Trump GOP will not tolerate anyone who isn’t one of his acolytes.
That is not true. Intoleration is a hallmark of the Left.

Not true?
That is what I said.

And the link just rendered that opinion incorrect.

The Trumped-Up residency is out-of-state--not in Alaska--but regular Alaska GOP has changed its own residency, apparently. Florida is nice, even beyond Spring Break: Per the regular remaining in Alaska(?). They're not too thrilled with Tribal Descendant peoples, either(?). Where does the Eskimo vote now go? You can't just walk-back some people anymore. We have the Bering Strait, now!

Too many people are not too likely to remain in the Party of Senator Johnson, at any rate: The clearly White Supremacist brand!

One thing recommending GOP to follow along with Gun Control. It really hurts to yourselves in the feet, all the time!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred"
(Matt 20: 1-16, may be what you think! Matt 25: 14-30, is actually what you get!)

Amazing the temerity of these state party wackjobs. Censuring people who don't even hold office (AridZona), censuring people who do hold office and do their job (NC, PA, Nebraska, Maine, Wyoming, Utah). These infected yahoos seem to actually believe, LITERALLY, that elected Congresspeople work for THEM rather than the constituents who elected them.

>> Dave Ball, a county Republican official in Pennsylvania, rebuked Toomey for his vote, saying, “We did not send him there to vote his conscience. We did not send him there to do the right thing or whatever he said he was doing. We sent him there to represent us.” << (quoted by VOA)​

Doesn't get more nakedly clueless than that. They're actually arrogant enough to think they "own" them, like puppets.

Now the one in Alaska wants to dick-tate how people can register themselves to vote. Which I guess shouldn't be surprising after they've been spending so much energy trying to eliminate voting altogether.

Fun fact: Lisa Murkowski won re-election as a write-in with no party behind her, proving that she didn't need to be saddled with one. More candidates should do that.

Not true?
That is what I said.

In your opinion. An opinion with no sway on this end.

Not true?
That is what I said.

In your opinion. An opinion with no sway on this end.

That’s fine. My point still stands.

The "Left" in the U.S.A. doesn't exist. FBI regards "Anti-Fa"to be an identity-crisis gone mad. It is a moniker attached to anarchists without a clue, or an office. In the Pacific Northwest, some maybe have forbears among the "Wobblies:" A partisan group, Industrial Workers of the World. No one really knows where any of them are until they become their congregations, as usual.

Liberals and Progressive have last names, even(?). Anarchists don't do that. Black Lives Matter have last names, even. Street dealer, gang member names are mostly known to the police and the rivalries in territorial combat. 40,000 every weekend used to descent on Venice Beach--a planet of its own in our universe of various identity crises.

White Nationalists are Trumped-Up in comparison, Senator Ron Johnson just as happy to be among them: As is the former President. This was especially evident, or source of apparent evidence and remarks--about January 6, at the U.S. Capitol "Congregation."

(Matt 20: 1-16, may be what you think! Matt 25: 14-30, is actually what you get!)

Last edited:
The Trumped-Up residency is out-of-state--not in Alaska--but regular Alaska GOP has changed its own residency, apparently. Florida is nice, even beyond Spring Break: Per the regular remaining in Alaska(?). They're not too thrilled with Tribal Descendant peoples, either(?). Where does the Eskimo vote now go? You can't just walk-back some people anymore. We have the Bering Strait, now!

Too many people are not too likely to remain in the Party of Senator Johnson, at any rate: The clearly White Supremacist brand!

One thing recommending GOP to follow along with Gun Control. It really hurts to yourselves in the feet, all the time!

The party must be purged of the riff-raff. All the low life belong in the Democrat party, from crack whores to senators.

Democrats will welcome her with open arms

Why would anyone think that? After all, when Sen. Specter came out as a Democrat, the first thing the D's did was primary his sorry ass.

Democrats will welcome her with open arms
But, the people of Alaska will probably NOT. Maybe she can run in California or something.

Oh look the GOP is eating itself. If Murkowski flips to a Democrat and gives the GOP -1 and the Democrats a +1 in the Senate, it's even more over for the GOP. Every Senate seat for the GOP is precious right now.

There are a bunch of them that this needs to be done to. Susan Collins, Mitt Romney, etc... Even when it costs the party power in the chamber. Unity of Ideology is far more important than control of the chamber.

Dr. Trumpenstein's Monster is eating the GOP.
While the Democrats are destroying the Constitution and the country.

You missed the Monster's first Act? It tried to eat the Constitution and appoint it's Master(the loser of the 2020 election) as the next president. Silly monster.
Massive fraud and a massive cover up. You are perpetuating a lie. The election was stolen.

Here's ^^ a clown who posts 'you are perpetuating a lie" and then immediately, next sentence, proceeds to perpetuate a lie.

Can't make this joint up.

Can someone please run this gobbledygook through their mascale decoder ring and let us know what the secret message translates to in English?

View attachment 468459
Sorry, I don't speak Dumbass.

Dr. Trumpenstein's Monster is eating the GOP.
While the Democrats are destroying the Constitution and the country.

You missed the Monster's first Act? It tried to eat the Constitution and appoint it's Master(the loser of the 2020 election) as the next president. Silly monster.
Massive fraud and a massive cover up. You are perpetuating a lie. The election was stolen.

Here's ^^ a clown who posts 'you are perpetuating a lie" and then immediately, next sentence, proceeds to perpetuate a lie.

Can't make this joint up.
The election was stolen. I am not lying, you are. Period.

Oh look the GOP is eating itself. If Murkowski flips to a Democrat and gives the GOP -1 and the Democrats a +1 in the Senate, it's even more over for the GOP. Every Senate seat for the GOP is precious right now.
Let us know when you get your first paycheck and discover taxes.
okay, I'll let you know.

Okay, I got my first paycheck.

View attachment 468448
I hope you're going for an advanced degree because, sadly enough, 40K is not enough to get married on in a Blue city.
If I could go back in time, I'd study to become a college professor.

There are a bunch of them that this needs to be done to. Susan Collins, Mitt Romney, etc... Even when it costs the party power in the chamber. Unity of Ideology is far more important than control of the chamber.

Unfortunately AGAIN, for unedumacated yahoos, Senators (and Congress Reps, Mayors, Governors etc etc) are not hired to serve the interests of some yahoo political party. They're there to serve the interests of their CONSTITUENTS.

Prove me wrong.

Forum List

Back