Senator Paul praises Trump removing Troops from Syria while the neocons whine

He's only moving them to make way for Turkey to invade Syria. He's not bringing them home. He's not ending any military involvement in Syria.

Technically, we shouldn't have any forces there at all without congressional approval in the first place. Or telling Turkey it's okay to invade Syria. But whuheva.

He's only moving them to make way for Turkey to invade Syria. He's not bringing them home. He's not ending any military involvement in Syria.

Technically, we shouldn't have any forces there at all without congressional approval in the first place. Or telling Turkey it's okay to invade Syria. But whuheva.
Yea I was just reading that.

Dunno what's got into Rand lately. He's been a total suck-up. It's not like he's gonna get any meaningful appointment from Trump, they're already moving Romney's team in there. I guess the neocons are preparing. Robert O'Brien, Bolton's replacement for fired National Security Advisor you might recall, served as foreign affairs advisor to Mitt Romney's presidential campaign.

Last edited:

Dunno what's got into Rand lately. He's been a total suck-up. It's not like he's gonna get any meaning appointment from Trump, they're already moving Romney's team in there. I guess the neocons are preparing. Robert O'Brien, Bolton's replacement for fired National Security Advisor you might recall, served as foreign affairs advisor to Mitt Romney's presidential campaign.
Who knows. Paul would be a GREAT addition to the cabinet or even the Supreme Court though.

Forum List

Back