Senator Rand Paul Urges All Freedom-Loving Americans to Resist Mask Mandates, Vaccine Passports, and Lockdowns. "They can't arrest us all."

You cannot quote in full context one lie that either Fauci or the CDC EVER made public. Not one. You can take lots of shit from Fix News and Tucker, be totally ignorant of how science Deals with problems and do partial musleading quotes out of context and pretend they lie, but it’s near IMPOSSIBLE to lie using the scientific method. The final decision makers are the politicians. Blame them. Blame Trump who lies like a bandit literally, everytime he opens his mouth. But you’re a science illiterate to think otherwise about thevCDC and Fauci. Maybe you can’t or won’t read and just listen to Fix News all the time.

Fauci NEVER change his views, NEVER.

Do you fuking take a right hand turn with every intersection you come to ? That’s how you science illiterates think.
here he refutes the science as he regurgitates lies he's been telling.

The unvaccinated were the control group. They had higher deaths, while the vaccinated showed few side effects, most minor.
wow dude, you're all in.

Psst, New York Times knows masks don't do anything. wow. wow, wow, wow,

Last edited:
Screw you and your vaccine, my wife was vaccinated to try and keep studernts safe, and has had two blood clots, and her blood pressure is high because of it, you want to take it, take it leave the rest of us alone, and screw your masks also, they were used for manipulation, and fear period.
Sorry she has had reactions. We have not. You don't want to take it, don't take it. I am not in the workplace, as retired for years. I have not masked since late 2020 or early 2021. I had Covid in January of 2020 (got in on the ground floor with airline travel cross country with orient bitch coughing her head off into a hanky for tw hours just across the aisle), before there were treatments, or even widely available test. It wasn't suppose to be in the US much. Who knew? I didn't want any more, as it really sucked. We got vaccinated in (Moderna) March of 2021. No reactions. Have not had Covid since, and have had two boosters, again with no reactions, of course it is really, really rare for me to have any reactions at all. The only one I remember was the vaccination against the Black Plague, due to where they were sending me and of the 250 on the MAC flight, 200 plus had reactions of fever, sweats, chills bad headache, a lot of people vomiting, making is a very unpleasant, smelly flight for several hours across the Atlantic. Most were fit for duty (somewhat) landing or shortly after with everybody else back on duty status by evening of the first day in country. It was some serious shit, though, over the Atlantic and not knowing how bad some were going to get. We had medics, even nurses with us, but their supplies were with the cargo. In hindsight, it was dumb scheduling by me and my boss on the inoculations within 24 yours of a trans-oceanic flight, and one we then knew, never to repeat. Oops!

Milgramj.jpg

A reference from a MAGGOT. You quote a post published by Fierce Healthcare which isn’t even a healthcare mag. It’s a conservative BUSINESS RAG. LOOK IT UP BUBBA.
Its a non science publication with NO TIES TO science.
You’re now 10 of 10 batshit crazy references and statements. I bet you have non science background, no real medical background other then getting your back treated from bending ove and taking it from all your BS fascist friends.

You’re more credible than Oxford?

Talk about batshit 😜

And wimpish about catching a cold as well. 🤷‍♂️

here he refutes the science as he regurgitates lies he's been telling.

There is no science dufus and you know it. Your bogus post clearly states the study was done by an Oxford professor NOT OXFORD. That summary as you pretend to say. is not endorsed by Oxford
. But no. You still refuse to admit anything you don5 agree with and still look for INDIVIDUALS when clearly, science is institutional. You are still a science illiterate.

Last edited:
Non responsive. It was published by fierce healthcare, not Oxford.
You’re more credible than Oxford?

Talk about batshit 😜

And wimpish about catching a cold as well. 🤷‍♂️
Here is a study endorsed by OXFORD and not by a professor from Oxford illiterate. Yours wasn’t even published by Oxford.

So where is it bull shitter.
Dr. John Campbell gives a great summary of it here:

Here's the source: Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) Naturally Acquired Immunity versus Vaccine-induced Immunity, Reinfections versus Breakthrough Infections: A Retrospective Cohort Study

Here is another source that further confirms this trend:

There is no science dufus and you know it. Your bogus post clearly states the study was done by an Oxford professor NOT OXFORD. That summary as you pretend to say. is not endorsed by Oxford
. But no. You still refuse to admit anything you don5 agree with and still look for INDIVIDUALS when clearly, science is institutional. You are still a science illiterate.
Dude, give it up! You look foolish now.

Are you suggesting that buildings do experiments? Hahaha

A reference from a MAGGOT. You quote a post published by Fierce Healthcare which isn’t even a healthcare mag. It’s a conservative BUSINESS RAG. LOOK IT UP BUBBA.
Its a non science publication with NO TIES TO science.
You’re now 10 of 10 batshit crazy references and statements. I bet you have non science background, no real medical background other then getting your back treated from bending ove and taking it from all your BS fascist friends.
I honestly can’t believe you got more stupid

I honestly can’t believe you got more stupid
That’s it ? That’s a retort ? You use a conservative business rag as a link on science and you call me stupid ? Hilarious.
You spend the entire Fking day listening to Fux yu News
then think your a science wiz cause you can find a conservative rag posting that means Nothing as far as science is concerned.

Dude, give it up! You look foolish now.

Are you suggesting that buildings do experiments? Hahaha
Another stupid remark. Institutions aren’t buildings idiot. A reading comp genius you’re not.

Forum List

Back