Senator Rand Paul Urges All Freedom-Loving Americans to Resist Mask Mandates, Vaccine Passports, and Lockdowns. "They can't arrest us all."

I am liking Dr. Paul more and more every day.

He seems to be nearly the sole voice of Science these days, when it comes to masks and vaccines, recognizing that individuals with prior infection who have recovered are protected. A man of integrity.

'They can’t arrest us all': Sen. Rand Paul slams mask mandates and lockdowns and urges resistance, saying: 'choose freedom'​

• The Kentucky senator was the first of his colleagues to get COVID-19 in March
  • He called for people to not accept mandates on masking
  • Called speaker Pelosi 'drunk with power' as the House has reimposed indoor mask mandates in the chamber where many lawmakers remain unvaccinated
  • Come as fellow Sen. Lindsey Graham is in quarantine after contracting COVID-19 despite being vaccinated
'They can’t arrest us all. They can’t keep all your kids home from school. They can’t keep every government building closed – although I’ve got a long list of ones they should,'

'Speaker Nancy Pelosi — you will not arrest or stop me or anyone on my staff from doing our jobs. We have all either had COVID, had the vaccine, or been offered the vaccine. We will make our own health choices. We will not show you a passport, we will not wear a mask, we will not be forced into random screening and testing so you can continue your drunk with power rein over the Capitol,'

'President Biden — we will not accept your agencies’ mandates or your reported moves toward a lockdown. No one should follow the [Centers for Disease Control] CDC’s anti-science mask mandates. And if you want to shutdown federal agencies again — some of which aren’t even back to work fully — I will stop every bill coming through the Senate with an amendment to cut their funding if they don’t come to work,' he said.

----
The Dems and media don't even seem to recognize the protection of prior infection. They divide Americans into the "vaccinated" and "unvaccinated" classes, claiming that it is now a "pandemic of the unvaccinated," completely ignoring the estimated 100 million Americans who have natural immunity after recovering from COVID.

Vaccines are created to mimic natural immunity. While many are quite effective, they usually are not quite as protective as being exposed to the real thing, which creates long-lasting T- and B-cells in one's bone marrow, sometimes leading to a lifetime of protection (1).

The CDC's own data shows that prior infection provides protection for >180 days, whereas the vaccines start to wane at 14 weeks. (2)

Moderna stock is up a factor of 21 since December 2019. Congress invests heavily in pharmaceutical stocks (3). They could not care less about you or me. As usual, it's about them - their power and money.

So, if you want it to end, join me in following Dr. Paul's advice, and follow your own free will and Science, not CNN and bureaucrats.

(1) 90 Years Later, 1918 Flu Lives on in Antibodies, Research
(2) https://context-cdn.washingtonpost..../57c98604-3b54-44f0-8b44-b148d8f75165.#page=1
(3) Congress invests big in pharmaceutical, tech stocks
/----/ democRATs found a new way to control us since the Global Warming scam ran out of gas (pun intended) Don't expect them to give it up.
1694001630196.png

That’s it ? That’s a retort ? You use a conservative business rag as a link on science and you call me stupid ? Hilarious.
You spend the entire Fking day listening to Fux yu News
then think your a science wiz cause you can find a conservative rag posting that means Nothing as far as science is concerned.
nothing more to add. The science spoke and you ignored it. What else is there? Merely that you are stupid. Works for me.

Dude, it was from the New York Times, you are so filled with whatever Faux news is to you, don't know, but obsession is not a good thing in life. And boi, you got a lot of obsessions.

That’s it ? That’s a retort ? You use a conservative business rag as a link on science and you call me stupid ? Hilarious.
You spend the entire Fking day listening to Fux yu News
then think your a science wiz cause you can find a conservative rag posting that means Nothing as far as science is concerned.
Why not you use sources like CNN and MSNBC

I am liking Dr. Paul more and more every day.

He seems to be nearly the sole voice of Science these days, when it comes to masks and vaccines, recognizing that individuals with prior infection who have recovered are protected. A man of integrity.

'They can’t arrest us all': Sen. Rand Paul slams mask mandates and lockdowns and urges resistance, saying: 'choose freedom'​

• The Kentucky senator was the first of his colleagues to get COVID-19 in March
  • He called for people to not accept mandates on masking
  • Called speaker Pelosi 'drunk with power' as the House has reimposed indoor mask mandates in the chamber where many lawmakers remain unvaccinated
  • Come as fellow Sen. Lindsey Graham is in quarantine after contracting COVID-19 despite being vaccinated
'They can’t arrest us all. They can’t keep all your kids home from school. They can’t keep every government building closed – although I’ve got a long list of ones they should,'

'Speaker Nancy Pelosi — you will not arrest or stop me or anyone on my staff from doing our jobs. We have all either had COVID, had the vaccine, or been offered the vaccine. We will make our own health choices. We will not show you a passport, we will not wear a mask, we will not be forced into random screening and testing so you can continue your drunk with power rein over the Capitol,'

'President Biden — we will not accept your agencies’ mandates or your reported moves toward a lockdown. No one should follow the [Centers for Disease Control] CDC’s anti-science mask mandates. And if you want to shutdown federal agencies again — some of which aren’t even back to work fully — I will stop every bill coming through the Senate with an amendment to cut their funding if they don’t come to work,' he said.

----
The Dems and media don't even seem to recognize the protection of prior infection. They divide Americans into the "vaccinated" and "unvaccinated" classes, claiming that it is now a "pandemic of the unvaccinated," completely ignoring the estimated 100 million Americans who have natural immunity after recovering from COVID.

Vaccines are created to mimic natural immunity. While many are quite effective, they usually are not quite as protective as being exposed to the real thing, which creates long-lasting T- and B-cells in one's bone marrow, sometimes leading to a lifetime of protection (1).

The CDC's own data shows that prior infection provides protection for >180 days, whereas the vaccines start to wane at 14 weeks. (2)

Moderna stock is up a factor of 21 since December 2019. Congress invests heavily in pharmaceutical stocks (3). They could not care less about you or me. As usual, it's about them - their power and money.

So, if you want it to end, join me in following Dr. Paul's advice, and follow your own free will and Science, not CNN and bureaucrats.

(1) 90 Years Later, 1918 Flu Lives on in Antibodies, Research
(2) https://context-cdn.washingtonpost..../57c98604-3b54-44f0-8b44-b148d8f75165.#page=1
(3) Congress invests big in pharmaceutical, tech stocks
In other news, Ron Paul storms Area 51 yelling

"They can’t arrest us all"​

A reference from a MAGGOT. You quote a post published by Fierce Healthcare which isn’t even a healthcare mag. It’s a conservative BUSINESS RAG. LOOK IT UP BUBBA.
Its a non science publication with NO TIES TO science.
You’re now 10 of 10 batshit crazy references and statements. I bet you have non science background, no real medical background other then getting your back treated from bending ove and taking it from all your BS fascist friends.
“When you’re in the middle of an outbreak, wearing a mask might make people feel a little bit better and it might even block a droplet, but it’s not providing the perfect protection that people think that it is,” said Fauci. “And, often, there are unintended consequences — people keep fiddling with the mask and they keep touching their face.”

BTW, CNN asked Fauci about the study. So, he's completely out of touch with the entire media perspective. He's in a cave.
Fauci spoke for the CDC and was a presidential advisor.
He never lied, never and no one can provide a direct, complete quote that he ever did….Humpers take everything out of context proving they are science illiterates.

Over 96% of doctors (or should I say "practicing doctors) in the United States are vaccinated. Do your really want to take medical advice of at best a 4 percenter, and a politician with an agenda, at that? I use real doctors, myself. You sound like a statistic waiting to happen, or are you one to the trumpers, secretly vaccinated for your own good, yet denying for public consumption?

Doctors are mostly vaccinated because they were required to or be fired.
But every single doctor I have talked to says that the mRNA can't work as a vaccine, because there is no dead pathogen in the vax, so there is nothing for the immune system to remember in bone marrow T-cells.

I did get vaxed, not in secret, but because one has to go along with what everyone decides to do, or else nothing could ever work.
In other words, in case I am wrong.
But the 2nd Moderna shot nearly killed me.
I was sick for months.
I was throwing up ever 4 hours for the first 2 days.
The chills and shakes made it impossible to walk the first day.

The mRNA vax is dangerous because it makes your own cells start to grow spike proteins so that your immune system will attack them. Which is harmless in a big muscle. But deadly if the mRNA happens to travel in the blood stream, so someplace like the heart, brain, capillaries, etc.

“When you’re in the middle of an outbreak, wearing a mask might make people feel a little bit better and it might even block a droplet, but it’s not providing the perfect protection that people think that it is,” said Fauci. “And, often, there are unintended consequences — people keep fiddling with the mask and they keep touching their face.”
Wrong, that Is an incomplete quote with no link to see the rest.You fail to include that with every discussion of masks, included is social distances, vaccinations and boosters. Your bullshit quote is another example of your ignorance and stupidity.

Wow.. Surgeons have a very strenuous certification process. Rand Paul is just a self righteous little prick..

No, he was board certified nationally in the past, but now has focused more on politics, so went with an easier process.
He still has the education, experience, and science.
He is correct about the mRNA vax being not just useless, but extremely dangerous.
At least 10 times more dangerous than any previous vax, and it will NEVER be approved for other than emergency use.

Rand has always been a petulant lil bitch.

Wrong.
He has just been willing to be truthful.
The reality is the mainstream is just wrong most of the time, like Iraqi WMD, that mRNA vaccines do any good, the War on Drugs, Prohibition, etc.
We need more outspoken reps, not fewer.

Fauci spoke for the CDC and was a presidential advisor.
He never lied, never and no one can provide a direct, complete quote that he ever did….Humpers take everything out of context proving they are science illiterates.

Actually it is obvious Fauci lied.
First of all, he went with masks instead of herd immunity because he claimed a 1% lethality rate.
The actual lethality rate we now know is more like 0.02%.
And if we had gone the herd immunity route instead of masking, then it could have been ended in less than 3 months, with only 30k deaths per month.
Everyone knows you NEVER "flatten the curve".
If lethality is very high, you do full quarantine, with contact tracing.
It lethality is low enough, you instead try to accelerate spread among the least susceptible.
But you NEVER "flatten the curve".
That just increases the problem by putting it off, while it is still growing.
The purpose of that was to give time for the mRNA vax, and that was very irresponsible.

No, he was board certified nationally in the past, but now has focused more on politics, so went with an easier process.
He still has the education, experience, and science.
He is correct about the mRNA vax being not just useless, but extremely dangerous.
At least 10 times more dangerous than any previous vax, and it will NEVER be approved for other than emergency use.
Rand Paul is a doctor of Ophthalmology. He treats diseases and performs procedures. He’s not even a true eye surgeon, who is called a retinal surgeon and is qualified to work inside the eye ball. He’s a political libertarian who is just a Republican who likes sushi and likes to pretend he’s smarter than repugnants….he isn’t.

Wrong.
He has just been willing to be truthful.
The reality is the mainstream is just wrong most of the time, like Iraqi WMD, that mRNA vaccines do any good, the War on Drugs, Prohibition, etc.
We need more outspoken reps, not fewer.
He’s a lying sack of shit.

Look up what an institution is bozo.
You’re beyond enlightenment if all you want to do is remain ignorant.

While health care should be a government mandate, in the US it is not.
Instead of trustworthy public institutions, we relied on private for profit companies like Pfizer and Moderna, and they lied and ripped us off.

Forum List

Back